It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to ALL Americans. READ!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
While the apathy shown does make you sick, it does show part of the problem. For the rest you do need to get into the black ops and what they have been doing. From your post you are aware they exist, but not fully aware of their networks and functions. Trillions of dollars don't just vanish each year. To help get in their head the MK Ultra program is verified on the congressional record. the more recent Monarch Program takes things a bit further www.abovetopsecret.com... . It is hard to say where things are currently at with mind control, but with research going on into cloning and cybernetics the quest for the perfect slave may not be far away from completion.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
old news, i think at least half the population of america knows everything the OP said...

BTW why do you think they spend so much on their military....?

Well its because "war" is the most profitable business there is.... and they're good at it...why quit while their ahead

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Have you ever wondered why most of the world hates the US and do things like fly planes into buildings?

Wow.

Do you believe men in caves made NORAD stand down?
You must have been working on your "I Loathe the American People" thread when this one popped up

edit on 3-2-2011 by vermonster because: spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

How i feel about the whole American Bashing Cituation.

MOTF!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

The SOLUTION part of the diatribe is very rarely a consideration when one is writing a thread like this. It is so easy to whine, blame shift, point fingers, etc... Not so easy to put one's mind towards a working solution, no? These thread topics are almost always the same. Lol.

link   

noone will spit out any answers to HOW we are supposed to change,

We'd have to turn our backs to the system, en masse.... stop paying taxes, take up arms against the state, and start living off the land locally. Many people, especially children, will suffer in the name of reclaiming freedom.

Who's ready?

link   
reply to post by vermonster

well sort of, they, we US all take orders from www.chapter322.com... some know this, others well, just starting too, and the line is be drawn as we get closer to 2012.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

YIPPIEEE! One plausible solution! Thank you. Now about that whole uniting the masses thing.... How does that happen? I invite you to share your opinions on my thread. www.abovetopsecret.com... I like to call it the "solutions instead of complaining" thread

MOTF!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
Hey there. Im a normal "averave Joe" type American. Work, house, the whole nine yards. Please do tell.... EXACTLY WTF am i supposed to do to prevent this crap? Ive been waiting for a response for a while now. You want me to go out in the streets and start yelling or some crap like that? Show me how to unite the MASSES and I'll show you how to change a NATION. Other than that. Good thread.

MOTF!

The first thing you need to do is to create a Facebook group about it..

Something with a name like "Let's make a massive strike in US to protest against our governement"
(dont try something too "exotic")
Then wait 1.000.000 members, alert your local media and jump to street with loudspeakers, banners and so on.
Then pray if you do.. if you don't get headshot within the next minute/hours/ couple of days, it may succeed.
After all if the Tunisian and the Egyptian people can do it why not the US ?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
it's biblical prophecy right on the mark....nuthin to it just the future coming down on time...
it has to be this way....logic has left the building
evil rules the congress now
gold backed money was trashed by traitors
our hope is written in that book, we can have supernatural peace

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

You are exactly right. As you sit around and laugh about facebook, it is one of the only ways i can think of to reach almost all of america. Scarry how something so "funny" can actually become something so VITAL.

MOTF!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
ya know, what i really like is that almost all of the people who post these types of threads are non americans who always put the united states at the center of everything. it's all "americas fault". but let me ask.. which country actually started the "money rules everything" stance? which country actually had someone intentionally collapse their economic system just to make a buck and put them in a "very worthwhile" position? it wasn't the united states.

that being said, you american bashers also want to act like there are no problem in your own countries? really? are things just that great? are canada, the uk, and france all utopias? i didn't think so, you have your problems also. so exactly where do you guys get off telling US WE need to do something? obviously our current problems aren't worth collapsing the global economy. and as far as any potential future problems, i assure you enough of us are "awake" to prevent those problems or to make the changes necessary, to avoid them. and while, yes, our system may not always work 100% of the time, it IS still better than, well, everyone else...

but that's just me...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by indianajoe77

The US constitution was little different until amended much later. It specified that "citizens" were white male landowners. Also, about your rights- all US rights are suspended in a state of emergency- as of 9/11 & the Patriot Acts I & II.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by moltquedelo

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
Hey there. Im a normal "averave Joe" type American. Work, house, the whole nine yards. Please do tell.... EXACTLY WTF am i supposed to do to prevent this crap? Ive been waiting for a response for a while now. You want me to go out in the streets and start yelling or some crap like that? Show me how to unite the MASSES and I'll show you how to change a NATION. Other than that. Good thread.

MOTF!

The first thing you need to do is to create a Facebook group about it..

Something with a name like "Let's make a massive strike in US to protest against our governement"
(dont try something too "exotic")
Then wait 1.000.000 members, alert your local media and jump to street with loudspeakers, banners and so on.
Then pray if you do.. if you don't get headshot within the next minute/hours/ couple of days, it may succeed.
After all if the Tunisian and the Egyptian people can do it why not the US ?

In the future when the nwo is here if we dont take ACTion our kids will live in a dictatorship and we will have LET it happen . I dont want that on my conscience .
History will remember those who perished to end the nwo .
History wont remember us if were slaves

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RomaMayLi

I was not referring to the US Constitution. I was pointing out the OPs error regarding the La Déclaration des Droits de L`Homme et du Citoyen (Declaration of the rights of man and citizens) and the fact he didn;t read his own source material.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

VITAL ? MOTF! WTF ?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Dear Small minded person,

Please look at the population of the US. Then look at the population of ATS. then read ATS. Paying close attention to how many Americans think our government is traveling in the correct direction. When you come back after that, you can start on your "boy was I an idiot" thread and apologize to the rest of the world.
Sincerely,

Most of the Americans on ATS.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofast
ya know, what i really like is that almost all of the people who post these types of threads are non americans who always put the united states at the center of everything. it's all "americas fault". but let me ask.. which country actually started the "money rules everything" stance? which country actually had someone intentionally collapse their economic system just to make a buck and put them in a "very worthwhile" position? it wasn't the united states.

that being said, you american bashers also want to act like there are no problem in your own countries? really? are things just that great? are canada, the uk, and france all utopias? i didn't think so, you have your problems also. so exactly where do you guys get off telling US WE need to do something? obviously our current problems aren't worth collapsing the global economy. and as far as any potential future problems, i assure you enough of us are "awake" to prevent those problems or to make the changes necessary, to avoid them. and while, yes, our system may not always work 100% of the time, it IS still better than, well, everyone else...

but that's just me...

Well said, I agree 100%

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
america has become the modern rome...actually it is in decline, opening the way for china who will take it's place in a few decades. throughout history, or least for the last couple of thousand years there has always been one society that has been in control...every few hundred years these entities change geographical locations and the societies that come with it...america is becoming the england of a few hundred years ago when it's world wide dominance was at it's peak...and now america is going the way of britian, slowly losing it's tremendous power over others. england is just a shell of it's former self, and america is heading in that direction. don't think so?...then you my friends...are fighting history.
edit on 3-2-2011 by jimmyx because: some sentencing errors

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join