It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to ALL Americans. READ!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

You imply that other nations are to chicken # to invade, the US, you boast of the US success in other countries, and say that you don't fear invasion from any other nation....mmmm....If I wasn't mistaken, I'd say your beliefs and opinions are a result of military grade mental conditioning, courtesy of the marines, pre 1965.

There is a large difference between fear and respect. China has already invaded your country...have a look around you, your tv, your stereo even your mobile phone, the very keyboard you are using to type on. All invasions are not of a military nature. The US relies far more on the rest of the world, than the rest of the world relies on it. It cannot simply continue to go around robbing the worlds convenience stores...

Let me ask the question, do you feel its OK, and acceptable, to rape, pillage and murder, innocent people, or anyone for that matter, just because your government, or someone else give you permission to do so...would you look your child, or family member in the face and execute them, just because you were paid or ordered to do so??

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I guess i stumbled into the d*** measuring thread... No seriously Alien Abduct seriously wants a pat on the back or something

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
As an American, please let it be known that we all do not share the same viewpoint as JonnyG.

Not all of us go straight for the guns, instead of having an INTELLECTUAL conversation. We don't all feel superior to the rest of the world. The need to feel superior actually comes out of a major INFERIORITY complex. You might wanna look into that Jonny.

Some of us Americans are actually grown ups.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reflection
As an American, please let it be known that we all do not share the same viewpoint as JonnyG.

Not all of us go straight for the guns, instead of having an INTELLECTUAL conversation. We don't all feel superior to the rest of the world. The need to feel superior actually comes out of a major INFERIORITY complex. You might wanna look into that Jonny.

Some of us Americans are actually grown ups.

I wasnt going to post in here again but I feel that you need to hear what i have to say about your post here.
Sheeple thats what you are. I guess you have never been in the military and it surprises me that you would think talking to a gunweilding individual makes you believe that would not get you shot. Have fun with your suicide theory! When the sh*t hits the fan I wouldnt want you next to me as you will be the first to go with your adult talk you so proudly think will protect your butt. As for your Inferiority complex you should get that checked out being unsure of yourself is a complex you know that right?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

I have forgotten what i meant thats why it was a short reply before, i went to write something and completely forgot and i forgot again what i was going to reply :S.. so..

my opinion is that the american goverment and media are hiding the real truth of where the country is going, they are turning into the most corrupt and power hungry empire and are sending their own country into a financial crysis and being the most powerful country and i have done research on this, i was watching a video earlier on youtube about the oncoming financial problem america is having and as soon as they go into a meltdown then the rest of us will suffer as america has the most power and is holding alot of other countries together and without being able to fund themselves then away goes the army and then England is screwed because we will not have the help of US troops although they have been known to "Friendly fire" they are very helpful, every country has problems but america is one of them more important ones that need sorting first before it becomes too big of a problem. this isnt fully what i mean but it will do.

Thats my opinion, probably has nothing to do with what you mean but you did say my opinion not following someone elses views.

what i meant by "havent woken up" is about the brain washing that is going on and slowly they are making America less and less eduacated so they can keep them in fear and under control..
what you mean by my position, i have no clue but i hope this helped?.. i still have alot to learn about alot of things and this is one of them how about you tell me your views?..

cheers - Led

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by spy66

I thought that's what you might mean. I read that earlier.
I was just waiting for somebody to try to twist that.

I'd hardly call that bill introduced by McClintock to Pandercrats Being forced by China...

I doubt it will go anywhere and if it does...

Good. We can get out from under sooner than 30 years later.

edit on 5-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

It really doesn't seam like you understand the magnitude of your countries problems. The H.R. 421 will have to pass sooner or later, in one form or another. Because the US economy is very close to its limits. If it hasn't reached its limit already.

If the US government dont pass the this Bill, in one form or another. The trade market will do it for them.

If you think that if this Bill is passed, Your economy will be back on track in 30 years. You are dreaming.

The Population of the US is close to 309 million people. The cost of feeding and sustaining the wealth of 309 million people will ruin your dreams.

The US wont be able to afford the import of Oil that is needed for the Production, harvesting, transportation and distribution of food and other necessities to its population. Because you wont have the resources to do so.

The US dont produce enough oil them selves to be able to sustain and uphold the needs of 309 million people. or be able to produce a product for export at a competitive price. Not within 30 years.

The American population wont even have the personal values to purchase goods and products produced by your selves.

And no one works or give away valuables for free. There is a reason why every American has a gun. Because you all fear some one is coming to rob you. And your fears will come true. Trust me. When 309 million people wake up, your lives will change.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Maybe you don't realize that this is a conspiracy site.
There are bogymen and doomsday around every corner.

You write a good bit of fiction. Why don't you join us over at the Writers forums? We could use your kind of imagination seeing gloom and doom at every turn would help.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by spy66

Maybe you don't realize that this is a conspiracy site.
There are bogymen and doomsday around every corner.

You write a good bit of fiction. Why don't you join us over at the Writers forums? We could use your kind of imagination seeing gloom and doom at every turn would help.

Why should i choose one fictional side over another?

I would like to uphold my fiction and stay where i am.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

OK fair enough.
If not the writers forums then may I suggest the Prophecy and or predictions forums?

ETA: or the 2012 forum

edit on 6-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Why? What i am saying belongs right here.

What separates you from the facts is your defencive attitude. This is just to stupid to be true as far as you are concerned.

In your present reality the US situation is just a illusion, because it hasn't reached you yet. But when it does. It will be your reality not mine.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
With all that said, I am damn proud to be an American!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
China holds majority of US debts, at about 4 Trillion now and US continues to print more money and there will be a time when all things stop.

Because, the legal tender of US dollar is no longer pegged to gold. It is just paper without guarantee. Who would buy paper at that hyped value?

There have been calls by the world community to replace the US dollar as world currency. That will be the day, when US dollar will be worthless.

I live in Singapore, 10 years ago, I could buy 1 US$ with S$1.70. Now, I can buy 1 USD with 1.27 SGD. Wow, that's a huge difference and I don't forsee any huge gains in USD in the short term with the amount of debt US is owing.

Furthermore, US population is 300 million, whilst the total world population is 5 billion. I would calculate that as 6% of the worlds population. However, US consumes 90% of the worlds resources on oil and gas and produces 90% of all the gas that leads to green house effects.

No Americans drive any car that is less that 3500cc. I have seen expats who are single in SG to buy 3500cc SUVs for themselves. The reason they gave was that's how the thing goes in the US. Petrol has been cheap, but after the crisis, US began to learn. But it will take a long long time.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

What separates you from the facts is your defencive attitude. This is just to stupid to be true as far as you are concerned.

In your present reality the US situation is just a illusion, because it hasn't reached you yet. But when it does. It will be your reality not mine.

What will you do when the American and European Corporations have cornered the market and own the rights to farm food and water on this entire globe? What will you eat when they deny to sell you corn and rice and sue you if you try to grow your own?

This will be your reality if you think you're safe from the New World Order. No matter where you are you're not safe. No matter where you are you should be for freedom for all people.

Don't be jealous and spread your own self hate of freedom just because America got a head start on our freedom and you hardly have any freedom because decided to sit back and watch us do all the hard work.
edit on 6-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

You're just jealous cause our phallus is Florida.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

Originally posted by spy66

What will you do when the American and European Corporations have cornered the market and own the rights to farm food and water on this entire globe? What will you eat when they deny to sell you corn and rice and sue you if you try to grow your own?

This will be your reality if you think you're safe from the New World Order. No matter where you are you're not safe. No matter where you are you should be for freedom for all people.

Don't be jealous and spread your own self hate of freedom just because America got a head start on our freedom and you hardly have any freedom because decided to sit back and watch us do all the hard work.
edit on 6-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

If your so-called freedom entitles you to information, I would call that freedom, but I guess you are far from that.

It is Asians who supply you with food. If you really know how much shipment is coming of Chinese ships, you will be surprised. Today, 90% of all American stuff is made in China, why? Capitalism and printed USD. USD is totally worthless, how it sustained is because China holds such amounts of your debt that to write off will be a total pain.

When US rejected China for WTO membership, only one statement was passed by the Chinese government, "we will dump your bonds". 3 Trillion worth of US bonds and if China dumps it? USD will be almost 0 and US will go into a state of hyper-inflation.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by michaeldespott

You really should go back and take a reading comprehension course. I never talked about folks invading the US, so I have no idea what in hell you're talking about.

I was speaking bloodlines. The risk takers. Those confident who left everything they knew - country, family, nation, culture, friends, security, language - everything to risk crossing an ocean - betting on themselves and their abilities in a new nation.

Starting to soak through?

We didn't just originate from one nation, either. We got the cream of the crop from every other nation in the world, a practice that continues to this day. Just today, met a new immigrant - an engineer.

mmmmmm........if I wasn't mistaken, I'd say your beliefs and opinions are the result of fourth grade mental conditioning, courtesy of a state-run paraplegic culture post 1965.

Buy a dictionary, and you can use it to check definitions.

Purchasing goods is NOT the same definition as military boots on the ground. But I can understand your confusion - those two are sooooo close.

True, not all invasions are military. Do you realize that at every international airport in the world, the mandatory language in the tower is English? English is the international language.

Do you realize that most of Western Europe doesn't speak German, partly due to hundreds of thousands of US soldier's blood? Twice?

Do you realize that the Muslim nations hate the US because their young people emulate and admire American culture, American clothing, American cinema, American concepts, and American influence?

You suggest that the US relies on other nations of the world more than the other nations of the world rely on the US? Are you blind, deaf, and dumb?

Genius, when other nations all over the world suffer from a Tsunami, earthquake, flooding, famine, poverty, disease, or commercial aircraft go down over open oceans, do you see them turning to China? Russia? France? Belgium? Finnland? How about Ethiopia?

BS.

Your last paragraph is beyond ridiculous.

We in the US are not the ones hitting international assistance convoys. We're not the ones performing rape and then murdering the victims as in many religious based cultures.

We in the US are not the ones killing our own children through religious hatred. We're not the ones strapping bomb vests on unaware mentally retarded women and blowing them from a distance.

BUT, if anyone wants to bring that kind of crap to the US, I can guarantee you some short careers. You've never seen what pissed off Americans can do.

Those who may opt to bring that kind of insanity to the US better hope they never hurt any of my family or friends as I will be on their trail. I'll hunt them down. I'll find them. I'll run them down. I'll find their families. I'll find their neighbors. Their friends. Associates. Those who talk like them. Those who dress like them. Those who believe like them.

And that's the American way.

Gives us an excuse to settle some old scores in the process.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleek
When US rejected China for WTO membership, only one statement was passed by the Chinese government, "we will dump your bonds". 3 Trillion worth of US bonds and if China dumps it? USD will be almost 0 and US will go into a state of hyper-inflation.

STOP IT!
You'll scare the children and feeble minded...

China and the US are in the same boat and need each-other...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4e7673b5057.jpg[/atsimg]

Who own the U.S. national debt? China only owns 7.5%
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84a3255abf49.png[/atsimg]
First off who is the bigger idiot?
The guy who keeps buying and hording it or the one who prints and sells it? And if it's so worthless then why have they continued to do it? See, the deal is I keep hearing all these supposed horror stories that the Chinese are going to do this or they'll do that meanwhile they can't really do squat! If they decided to dump it who would buy it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/080d041d4237.png[/atsimg]
Second, if they did try dump it they'd lose all of that investment and lose their number one customer. Why would they shoot themselves in their foot? It seems more like a retarded argument by some members who just have nothing better to do than get online and try to spread their myopic view of he world. So Sorry, not buying it. Keep trying to peddle your wares to somebody else.

Originally posted by michaeldespott
There is a large difference between fear and respect. China has already invaded your country...have a look around you, your tv, your stereo even your mobile phone, the very keyboard you are using to type on. All invasions are not of a military nature. The US relies far more on the rest of the world, than the rest of the world relies on it. It cannot simply continue to go around robbing the worlds convenience stores...

Who has really invaded whom?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67dc3d4fa8b3.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37d1452662e1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5176c9f9df64.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c54d1271e6a.jpg[/atsimg]

Watch and listen.. you might just learn something

Boeing secures $19 billion jet order from China
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1412ed675c0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fa5cff1ffdf.jpg[/atsimg]

China is projected to purchase some 4,330 new commercial planes over the next 20 years, valued at more than $480 billion, and will be Boeing’s largest customer. The Communist government approved Wednesday the delivery of 185 Boeing 737 jets worth $15 billion and 15 Boeing 777s worth $4 billion.

GM's China Car Sales Rise 78%

BEIJING -- General Motors Corp. said Monday its sales in China surged 77.7% in July from a year earlier to 144,593 vehicles, a record for the month in the company's second-largest market.

"This was GM China's best July ever, extending an uninterrupted series of single-month sales records that started in January 2009," GM said in a statement.

China, which overtook the U.S. in January as the world's largest auto market by sales volume, is playing a key role in GM's recovery after it emerged from bankruptcy protection last month.

The company's sales in China during the January-July period rose 42.8% from a year earlier to 959,035 units. GM didn't provide year-earlier figures. It sold 143,294 vehicles in China in June.

Ford Will Open A Third Chinese Auto Plant

Sep. 22, 2009
While the auto market in the US remains in the dumps, China's auto market is on fire. Today's example: Ford will build its third plant in China.

The new plant in China will have a capacity of 150,000 cars, adding to Ford's Chinese capabilities of 447,000. Ford is a laggard in China compared to GM who is a leader.

edit on 6-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Sorry everyone but I think you are all missing the ultimate point! The UK is in so much debt that we can't even afford to pay the interest on it! Not now, not ever! America's debt has been bought by China which resulted in the dispicable display of seeing the president of the mightiest country in the world bowing suberviently to the Chinese leader! Ireland, Greece, Turkey and of course Egypt is so fragile that violence seems the norm, while other European countries including Portugal and Italy are on that slippery slope to bankruptancy....
"So I ask you all... who is all this money owed to...?

Think about it...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Heres a news flash for you and the rest of the world about the average american. Holding onto our sanity is a daily contest. We are disposable pawns in a numbers game. America is being run by "the few", not by americans. Our media is controlled as well as the very air we breath. We are fed our daily lies that we dont believe any more than you do.

While I opologize for america.......I do NOT opologize for americans. Give us a break will ya? We just live here.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Medusa16

You know what, you're right about that. When you really stop and think...it is what you make of it. What you CHOOSE to make of it (but only within the parameters that we are permitted to play--thats my issue).

Good perspective to have there.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join