A Message to ALL Americans. READ!

page: 27
153
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
edit on 5-2-2011 by JohnieG because: Double posted




posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by JohnieG
 


Who is going to fuel your great army dude. Are you going to put a sail on all your ships, and uses horsed to pool your tanks?

What are you going to use to fuel your mighty air force. Wishful thinking and hope?

And why are you Americans always talking about your great army? Are you planing to fight the whole world because you cant spend your money properly?

People like you are the reason you people are doomed. You have no idea of what is going on or how this works.

You Americans are nothing like your forefathers who built your damned US of A. You are the once who put a shame on them for what they have built for you. You not us have to take the blame here, so keep your damn army where it belongs.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)


If we need to put sails on our ships we will put them on and If we need to use horses to pull our tanks we will. And so you know Its people like me who are the ones that will keep this country running. I do know whats going on with our country and were not doomed and I do know how my country works I live here so dont try to tell me you know more about it than me. We have been in a depression before and we pulled through it and came out strong and we will do so again like always. As for not being like our forefathers youre right about that but you have to remember back then we didnt have countries that couldnt take care of themselves and come begging for us to babysit them. Also our army goes where our government says it needs to be so youre going to have to deal with it! Were not pulling out. If you dont want us there then you need to handle things on your end. Oh wait im sure you are just as hopeless with getting your govenment to stop what they are doing as everyone else is. But you can come here on ATS and get mad and try to say things about us that are negative but trust me you are wasting your breath. Were not leaving we will always be here and in your face weather you like it or not. So quit whining and move on to another thread to annoy people with. And quit bashing the US its getting old. Come up with some original content to post here too. The cut and paste method you use is getting boring.
PS Im done adding to your thread so keep crying but trust me you didnt win this battle.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnieG
 


Hey pal. We are not the once who are up sh***t creek.

What you just said basically states that you are a government slave. You are like a government pet that does what he is told. And if you dont. You will be placed in a cage like a pet who cant fallow he's master. The worst part is. It seams like you enjoy it.

And for the record i used to live over there. My father still does. I also used to live in Canada. In Spruce grove just out side Edmonton. I know quite a lot about the Americans and their country.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by JohnieG
 


Hey pal. We are not the once who are up sh***t creek.

What you just said basically states that you are a government slave. You are like a government pet that does what he is told. And if you dont. You will be placed in a cage like a pet who cant fallow he's master. The worst part is. It seams like you enjoy it.


Were not up Sh**t Creek things are tight yes but not that bad man you need to get your facts straight and quit following what the news feeds you. There is too much false information out there for you try and prove your case. Ok let me get this straight. You are not a follower of your countries guidelines? Funny I would be willing to put 1000 bucks on the table to say that you ride the guidelines your government has put forth for you to follow. If you protest against them do you not go to jail? If you steal something do you not go to jail? If you kill someone do you not get the same treatment? If your soldiers go AWOL do they not go to jail? Or if they act out against the government that they go to jail? You confuse me with what you are saying. I bet you ARE a government pet! And I would be willing to bet that if you didnt follow your master you would be put in a cage too. Seems like you might enjoy the comforts of your livingroom as much as the rest of us!
And That PAL is truly the end of my posting here. Its been fun proveing you wrong have a good day!
edit on 5-2-2011 by JohnieG because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnieG
 


JohnieG if i could give you a thousand stars i sure would ! what a wonderful post...Go America we are strong people and always will be




posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by JohnieG
 


JohnieG if i could give you a thousand stars i sure would ! what a wonderful post...Go America we are strong people and always will be



We will see soon enough. Dreamer


You Americans only feel free and strong, because your elite profits from your illusion of being so. But soon, you will feel how weak and helpless you really are.

Your mighty army is not going to save you from what you people are heading into. And your government sure ain't.

You can be as tough as you want to feel, and you will see that it wont matter. If you cant be productive you will suffer like the rest of your kind.

But the irony is. What ever you produce in the future will belong to someone else. Like China. I dont know if you have heard the news. China demands you to pay them before you receive the profit. And it seams like your government have to consent.

The good thing is. You people are strong. You will make China productive and happy. You will make a fine slave. The Irony here is that you wont even know the difference, because you people are easily fooled. Its like you Americans are borne to be loyal slaves.

I know it sucks to read this. But the truth is never good.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Go America we are strong people and always will be !
this is my last post to you



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by JohnieG
 


JohnieG if i could give you a thousand stars i sure would ! what a wonderful post...Go America we are strong people and always will be



We will see soon enough. Dreamer


You Americans only feel free and strong, because your elite profits from your illusion of being so. But soon, you will feel how weak and helpless you really are.





Your mighty army is not going to save you from what you people are heading into. And your government sure ain't.

You can be as tough as you want to feel, and you will see that it wont matter. If you cant be productive you will suffer like the rest of your kind.





But the irony is. What ever you produce in the future will belong to someone else. Like China. I dont know if you have heard the news. China demands you to pay them before you receive the profit. And it seams like your government have to consent..


I'd love to read this "News" and view it's unbiased source.
Please



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It says your from Canada...wouldn't that make you an American too seeing that Canada is part of North AMERICA lol.

Sorry about that little joke thought I ease the tension that is in your thread. But seriously dude what your posted is all true but you need to realize that WE the American people are never going to do anything about it and until that day when we do stand against our "we the people" Government, then all you wrote was just a waste of time. Unless a group of people like yourselves get together and actually do something about it to convey this message across the United States...then we will continue to be slaves.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

Originally posted by enigma91
Tea party starts trying to bring the country back to founding principles and ideals, away from what it is right now. And you eurotrash do nothing but bitch and complain about the tea party and americans. You can't have it both ways. Listen less to your brainwashing media and start thinking for yourselves.

America won't go back to what it was by following liberalism. Though you wouldn't mind liberalism trying to cut the US down to your level.


The tea-party is a great idea... unfortunately it has been Hi-Jacked by the Republicans.

Ever since Sarah "refudiate" Palin gave her first speech at a tea party convention, the "official" movement lost all credibility in my mind


"Lost all credibility with you?"
Since this thread has devolved into meaning less pokes and jabs...
Heres aCBS news special report:
SPECIAL NEWS RELEASE:"
"Canadian liberal peacenik unhappy with American policies; request"global social justice";
Nobody cares. film at eleven.











edit on 5-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-2-2011 by 46ACE because: bad image linky



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Why, you will soon experiance it personally, You will soon be your own source. You can make fun of your own situation. Because it does make me laugh lol.

Here is some news for Yeah.

"Pay China First Act. H.R. 421" www.economyincrisis.org...


China is not the only beneficiary at the expense of the American people. The bill would require the U.S. Treasury to pay all foreign countries and financial institutions ahead of domestic investors, banks and citizens of America. China just happens to be by far the largest foreign holder of American debt.




H.R. 421: To require that the Government prioritize all obligations on the debt held by the public in the event that the debt limit is reached.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66
 


Well we will just raise tariffs on Chinese imports to pay them back. This would be no problem considering how much we import from them.

And also I would like to address the thing you said about how we are going to crumble or what ever. What do you think we will starve or something? With the ability to produce a large fraction of the entire worlds food you don't think we could just start selling it instead of giving it away to you bums?

Also, if we decided to NOT pay China back what do you think they can do about it? Invade us? With what navy?

We could obliterate China easily, along with your country simultaneously if we wished. Just because we are in a depression doesn't mean we are drowning, it is cyclical it has happened in the past. We are still eating good and getting fat. We still drive nice cars.

We still feed you bums too but guess what if it does get bad enough guess who we are gonna stop feeding? You guessed it! And we will continue to eat good and waste food because we orderd too much or we cooked too much and cant finish it. Hell my dog probably eats better eating my left-overs then most of you bums eat!

We are over here pouncing about. We are over there prowling about. We are on the hunt, we are lurking, we are all in your face, all in your place, all in your business. We aren't going to stop and nobody is going to even TRY to stop us for fear of our wrath. We are the most powerful country that this earth has ever bred.

We are technologically superior GODS in comparison to the rest of you peons. You can't stop us we are unstoppable. You are either for us or against us nothing in between.

We are the symbol of justice. We are the symbol of freedom. We are YOUR dreams come true.

In the future China will bow, Russia will submit. Your country will also be under our control !

We will be the central power structure of this planet !

We shall all share in Americas justice !!

We shall all share in Americas freedom !!!

Weather you like it or not !!!!

We will prevail !!!!!

-Alien



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts
 

its like this when my apprentices ask me about how to invest their meager wage i tell them there is no free money the only thing you will ever get free in your life is a smack in the mouth the only real things you will get is when they hit you in the head if you believe anything you see in the press hit yourself in the head to get back to reality



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts
 


Reading some of these comments people have wrote to you just shows that they havent woke up to see it yet, it may be old but its true and is one hell of a true statement but america is too "proud" or "ignorant" :S



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmLedsterOo
reply to post by Monts
 


Reading some of these comments people have wrote to you just shows that they havent woke up to see it yet, it may be old but its true and is one hell of a true statement but america is too "proud" or "ignorant" :S


Woke up to see what? Can you please explain what you are talking about here? Or are you just going along with someone els's rant and not fully knowing what you are talking about or even what the thread is about. What is your position exactly?

I would like to hear your opinion instead of another one-liner, thanks.

-Alien



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66
 

Spy66, you are so painfully mistaken, I don't know where to begin, but let's get started anyway.

I don't know which little ****hole nation you're from, but your first mistake is in mis-identifying what Americans really are.

We're not from one nation. We're the toughest, most innovative, most independent, best SOB's gathered in one place FROM EVERY NATION ON EARTH.

There's two kinds of people. Those chikenschts from other nations too fearful to cross an ocean to seek their own way, and then there's those stronger who will risk everything in exchange for opportunity.

I think we know what blood you come from.

Americans have EVER overcome their idiotic leadership in desperate times. And we certainly DO have some doumass leadership.

The next thing you are wrong about is the Western thinking and Western values we here in the US have bred into us from the millennia.

Western nations (and keep in mind that we have the cream of Western nations here in the US) habitually field bold, disciplined, well-armed, armies with individual initiative and considerable power in times of need, and historically, once turned loose, kill like no others on earth.

Westerners, and especially the cream, will willfully suffer near annihilation simply to annihilate their enemies. The most terrible battles in terms of bloodshed have been Westerners against Westerners. Somme - 465,000 casualties, Verdun - 984,000 casualties, Kursk - 900,000 casualties, Stalingrad - 2,100,000 casualties, on and on and on.

The thing to recall at all times is when NON-Westerners meet Westerners.

Note too, the reliance of NON-Westerners on Western weapons, weapons platforms, technologies, and know-how.

For every distant Western defeat such as Dien Bien Phu where non-Westerners were using massive numbers of Western weapons, artillery, firearms, mortars, rockets, etc., there is a Khe Sanh.

For every Isandhlwana, there is a Rourke's Drift.

For every Pearl Harbor, there is a Midway.

For every Wake Island, there is an Iwo Jima.

For every Henderson Field, there's a Marianna's Turkey Shoot.

For every Okinawa, there's a Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

For every Thermopylae, there's a Plataea.

We in the US have this blood running through our veins. We will overcome our dumbass leadership eventually, one way or another.

And if someone thinks we're just going to lay down and take crap from second-tier nations and peoples who remained in their homelands - you got another think coming.

China?

Let me tell you a little story. The US forces in Vietnam never, ever lost a battle, and we were racking up some significant kill ratios, especially as time went on. We got better and better at jungle warfare.

After the US leaves, China invaded North Vietnam with military forces to punish the North for mistreating Chinese blooded peoples who lived in North Vietnam.

Here's the lesson.

Chinese troops got their asses kicked. Kicked good, and right back across their border.

The same troops who US troops were whipping.

I fear no nation taking us over. Not one.

Oh, we may take a lot of casualties, especially while any enemy is culling out our recent acquisitions, but know that after a short time, we have no reverse.

No backup.

And just too damned stubborn to know when to quit.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Didn't read all the pages but to reply to the op question, if Americans have lost there minds?
It's not that they have lost their minds and they do want to do something about all that stuff but a new season of American Idol just started and that is way way more important then freedom!!!!!!!



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PLUMBER1
 


Sounds like you're a person speaking from personal experience...
edit on 5-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66
 


I thought that's what you might mean. I read that earlier.
I was just waiting for somebody to try to twist that.


I'd hardly call that bill introduced by McClintock to Pandercrats Being forced by China...

I doubt it will go anywhere and if it does...

Good. We can get out from under sooner than 30 years later.



edit on 5-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts
 


I think its easy to complain, have an opinion on the short falls of nations, corporations and even individuals.

Rather than expelling so much energy and time on simply complaining...The professional manipulators and dictators of this world do enough of this already. Please if you are going to post something like this, please make it more balanced. Making statements suggesting people are stupid, or hopeless, doesn't help. Not all people have access to quality education, information, or even an Internet connection for that matter, let alone this forum. If we truly want to make this world a better place, then our communications to one another should reflect this and assist with helping and empowering those to empower themselves to change, not degrade them. Although I do agree with allot of the points made in this article, I don't support the nature and tone in which they were raised.

Simple terms, examples, comparisons and more importantly a suggestion of alternatives.

The rights of the american people
The corruption of government
The manipulation of economies
The use and abuse of military force
The future of...

The actions that can be taken now:

> Write to your local member
> Write to congress
> Start or be part of a petition
> Gather and discuss with friends and relatives
> Protest and demand change

Provide a variety of links, to other networks, places, and sources of and places to make a change.

I do think its sad that societies largely occupied with and consumed with the celebrity, trivial type media and less concerned if at all with the real issues facing the world. Yes, we all have a voice, one person can influence change.

There was no clear sympathy for the people, of this nation, that wasn't swallowed or shrouded by hate, racial comments, and clouded with anger and hatred...we are all human, we are not perfect.

I remember, when I was an apprentice, a conversation that stuck with me for life. The owner of the company at the time, said to me, I get complaints every day, if for each complaint, or problem, you could give me 2 or more ways in which I could fix or improve the problem, then I have a better chance to resolve it as quickly as possible.

So if we applied this to life, for each complaint we provided information for one another, that could help resolve the problem at a ratio of 3 solutions to one complaint, well, I think that threads such as this may take on a
different life.

Evolution of any species was never meant to be entirely glamorous.

Michael





new topics

top topics



 
153
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

log in

join