It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to ALL Americans. READ!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

I need to know more about the Supreme Court voiding the constitution so that we now have no rights...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Just wondering, which administration started all of this? I mean all the conspiracies, the blue beam project, the conquest to conquer the world, the new world order, aliens, UFO's, etc. Because all of you say that the founding fathers all do great things towards their fellows. So when, where, how, where and who's administration did all the crap began?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Truth is that we know all those things already but we do not know how to change them. We've been the sort which has always been willing to trust our leaders. Now we are being "trained" to distrust our leaders but it is really our business leadership that is behind it all. Our government and it's agencies cow tows to them. It is unbridled capitalism which threatens the world, not we Americans and not our military. The sign of this is in the banks. Look at the banks to see what the real leadership is up to.

It will get worse before it gets better because our Supreme Court has recently opened the floodgates for even more corporate sponsorship of politics. Libertarians and their ignorant dupes cheer on the menace known as "free markets". Few of us know better.

It will stop in time but first many of the countries in the world, including America, will see their societies reduced to two groups the super rich and the poor. To understand what will happen next we only need read the history of the French revolution.

There is more but it can wait. The reason it cannot be stopped is because there are too many ignorant people in my country who allow themselves to be spoon fed deceptive speak spewing from the mouths of right wing demons on radio and TV. Let them all rave on. They will bury themselves sooner or later. Those of us who retain our awareness will never be broken. We will wait, ready to help put America back together again after the inevitable purge.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by trentyh
China could not handle us. You crash the USA we crash you. WE the citizens possess more guns than most countries military arsenals. WE have the power to destroy all.
AND we dont need it if the USA suddenly stopped buying foreign goods and went back to farming we would crash the worlds economy and still be the top dog.

You dont understand this my friend. China is selling of its US bonds/Dollars. And China have stopped buying US bonds. China dont want to trade with the US any more. And dont need to. That is just your American illusion.

China. Russia. Japan. Iran. Iraq and a whole bunch of other nations want to buy Oil with a different currency then your US Dollar. Even the EU wants to do that. What this basically means is that they dont want to exchange their currency in US Dollars.

To be able to buy Oil on the market to day, you have to exchange your currency to buy US Dollars to buy oil. This is how the US can print their money.

Now if the world stops buying US dollars to trade oil. The US can not print money based on that trade any more. The US Dollar will loos value do to this.

It wont really matter what currency the other nations in the world have to trade in. It will just be a different currency then the US Dollar. So basically the US wont really drag anyone down with them.

The world can manage without the US having to buy anything. The world is not really dependent on what the US buys on the market. Because there are other buyers out there with real money.

It is the world who has given the US its ability to print money. By exchanging their currency into US Dollars. US wealth is based on this exchange of currency. When this stops American wealth will decline drastically.

What will the world loose if the US fails?

The US already have more debt then they can repay. So basically these nations who the US own money to have lost it ant way. And these nations are now looking for new trading partners to trade with.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho
Just wondering, which administration started all of this? I mean all the conspiracies, the blue beam project, the conquest to conquer the world, the new world order, aliens, UFO's, etc. Because all of you say that the founding fathers all do great things towards their fellows. So when, where, how, where and who's administration did all the crap began?

It started before the United States ever existed but the current Federal Reserve Bank was founded in 1913 under President Woodrow Wilson.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiteraryOneTwo
reply to post by Soldier of God

I need to know more about the Supreme Court voiding the constitution so that we now have no rights...

Look up the Patriot Act

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This is a video asking people on the street "why do people hate America"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho

It started before the United States ever existed but the current Federal Reserve Bank was founded in 1913 under President Woodrow Wilson.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

So President Wilson started all the new world other and other stuff related?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

No, Woodrow Wilson actually had serious regrets about it. He even made statements at the end of his term as president that he felt he had just doomed our great nation.

It is believed that the Illuminati in association with European bankers started the ideas of a New World Order in 1776

"The Calling" New World Order Documentary
www.youtube.com... Part 1 of 8

www.youtube.com... Part 2 of 8

www.youtube.com... Part 3 of 8

www.youtube.com... Part 4 of 8

www.youtube.com... Part 5 of 8

www.youtube.com... Part 6 of 8

www.youtube.com... Part 7 of 8

www.youtube.com... Part 8 of 8

edit on 5-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Threads like this make me proud to be an American. Thank you for spelling out all the points of pride that I was trying to gather myself. Makes my life easier. I was bothered a bit though. There was A LOT of areas on that map that America didn't have a presence in.....hope to see less grey in the coming years!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
I still see this thread getting flagged like crazy. Funny how noone will spit out any answers to HOW we are supposed to change, just good ole' American bashing. Thats all there is to see here.

You dont like your bedrrom - change the color = paint it
You dont like your corrupt government - ? = ? (

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

No, Woodrow Wilson actually had serious regrets about it. He even made statements at the end of his term as president that he felt he had just doomed our great nation.

It is believed that the Illuminati in association with European bankers started the ideas of a New World Order in 1776

www.youtube.com... Part 1 of 8

Yes I watched all of that before, what clouds my mind is how did the Illuminati entered the Us Government, I mean whose administration they chose to handle? Because it seems like that Presidents from Bush to Obama are all handled by Illuminati or the New world order. Sorry If what I'm talking about just makes no sense, I just dont know how to elaborate everything, English is not my language.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Here is a video with a list of 100 essential documentaries most of which are available on Youtube.

www.youtube.com...

I also posted a video series that will basically spell it all out for you. "The Calling" created by Max Igan from Australia

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Thank you very much Sir I'm going to watch that now.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

I agree completely, honestly couldn't of said it better myself.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I sure hope i'm dead by then, better not have kids lol

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
im just glad i live in australia ,where our government is just too dumb to do that to us

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The Revolution will Not be televised...
So sadly..
A great number of you won't see it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I am an American Citizen. I think other countries underestimate the American Citizens. When you bundle us with our Government and think if it falls we will go with it? You are misinformed on that notion. Even if our economy crashed I believe you would see a bigger army than you could have imagined come out of the US. I believe every American Citizen would pick up a firearm and become its own free Army. One you wouldnt want to mess with either. Were crafty people! With our own government or not we will prevail. Most of the American Citizens will pull together and create a Govenment and come out of the ashes like a rising phoenix reborn and ready to take on the world. There would be chaos for a while and it will be tough for us for a quite some time. We dont need money to survive we need each other. I dont know why so many people dont like the US and dont give me the excuse its because were on your soil. I say yes lets bring all of our troops home and quit giving money to everyone and close down our borders and hunker down for a bit and then we will see just how many of you will be calling our Govenment for help and when we dont show up you will have to depend on yourselves to support yourselves. I think there would be so much death and destruction it would surprise you how much you the US haters depend on us whether you know it or not.
BTW NO Flag or Star from me.
edit on 5-2-2011 by JohnieG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnieG

Who is going to fuel your great army dude. Are you going to put a sail on all your ships, and uses horsed to pool your tanks?

What are you going to use to fuel your mighty air force. Wishful thinking and hope?

And why are you Americans always talking about your great army? Are you planing to fight the whole world because you cant spend your money properly?

People like you are the reason you people are doomed. You have no idea of what is going on or how this works.

You Americans are nothing like your forefathers who built your damned US of A. You are the once who put a shame on them for what they have built for you. You not us have to take the blame here, so keep your damn army where it belongs.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join