It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to ALL Americans. READ!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

You dont read much news from the US do you?

Murders happen in the US as well. The other day a mother killed her two kids. Remember that?

Are the only bright people in the US within the US government? They must be since you all let your selves be screwed over and over again by your politicians.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Yep, the U.S. is the beast of the world... well read this then come back and talk to me Skippy!
Girl 14 flogged to death...

I'm sure somewhere in the world there was a "Girl 13 flogged to death" so it's not THAT bad here in America.

U.S.A!
U.S.A.!
U.S.A!
U.S.A.!!!!
Greatest country on Earth!!!!!!

You would take the story of a 14 year old girl that was raped and then killed for being raped and try to make a joke out of it.

People like you are the problem not the U.S.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

You dont read much news from the US do you?

Murders happen in the US as well. The other day a mother killed her two kids. Remember that?

Are the only bright people in the US within the US government? They must be since you all let your selves be screwed over and over again by you politicians.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

I can tell from your response that you didn't read the story... FAIL.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

Your banking system rules you and treats you like slaves- in fact, you are slaves. All those taxes you pay aren't going to pay for government debt- they are going directly to the banks to pay for the INTEREST on that debt- right into the pockets of private bankers.

It's not just our banking system, it is the worlds banking system, it was just set up in the USA and has it's main home here, but yes the rest of the world seems to benefit from our tax base here in the USA.

Peace out,

RT

edit on 4-2-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

So your saying she didn't kill her kids?

That is new news for me!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Pretty good propoganda. Is this a personal psychological operation or are you part of a coordinated effort? It's easy to sit back as an arm-chair quarterback and ask "Have you lost your minds!?" It's tough to take action in the game. Basically, you are jeering from the sidelines. Sure, there are kernels of truth in what you have said, the but presentation was basically well-written anti-American propoganda.

ADDITIONAL THOUGHT: Also, if you think that the world's problems are US-centric, then you are the one with the blinders on. Don't think for a moment that there isn't corruption on a GLOBAL scale going on. Why do you think they are rioting all over the middle-east? This problem exists in EACH AND EVERY COUNTRY to some extent, and in **many** cases, the corruption in other countries is **worse** than it is in the US. We may not be smudge-free, but at least we MAKE AN ATTEMPT at being the good guy. Others don't even try to. It might be time to re-examine your world view and look at other countries with the same level of hatred and focus that you've turned the single direction of the US. Can someone with such a slanted view really conduct an equal and objective self-assessment (or assessments of other countries)?

I don't think so, but a surprise would be refreshing.

edit on 4-2-2011 by GhostLancer because: Additional Thought

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Mr. Monts,I see this bit ch fest you started is still going on .....PITY as you are clearly an idealistic little boy with no experience in life.Ahhhh my friend but you will gain experience in life and perhaps the people who reply to you with the Pride and Patriotist that is born of love of country as true Americans will help you mature a small bit.It is easy to sit in your dorm room,with the days lectures ringing in your head and talk down the greatest country in the world.The country that has bailed the @ss of nearly the entire free world out of the fire.We have stood by and aided nearly every country on this earth including yours.Most of us here in the good old USA like canadians, me in particular as I have some friends in TO.Living near the border and having almost daily contact with your fellow citizens I can tell you that most of them would think you were a Nit.Here we americans and our canadian friends get along great and they don't hold the anti-American views that you seem to hold.I suggest that you get some living under your belt and maybe even serve your country . In the mean time we here in America will continue to serve the world as we always have.And since we have the right to,we will change the attitude of our government but perhaps you won't like what we change it to cause it won't fit your agenda.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
dang.... the urgency of the thread title compelled me to waste 4 minutes of my time...again

hey, when you sal ALL Americans, is your message appropos to the undocumented aliens
---they are about to be awarded total amnesty, and should be included in any of the Darwinish
treatment the banking & militaristic systems that natural borns' are subjected to...

if they havn't credit cards that charge 29% interest...then a financial rape-pillage-plunder system
should be created for just their circumstance, so they too can claim an injustice.

getting "off-grid"...means more than cutting the cable and electric cord... thank-you
insulate yourself from the folly that surrounds you & family

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So you say. Some people will
waste an entire evening to post
a thread for a star and a flag. If
not for US you would be speaking
Russian. The only thing i like from
Canada is The Trailer Park Boys.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Monts,

Why dont you check yourself in the mirror. Canada. Your country has been a "wanna be" US forever. We have one of the best if not the best standards of living in the world. Yes we have an agenda to advance, but so what. Thats called government. Unfortunately, the world has become a place of free flowing instant information. Nothing is different now than thousands of years ago. Same problems, slightly different situations.

If the ancient Romans, Greeks, Whatever had internet, their civilizations would have known a ton more about what is happening behind the scenes. Possibly collapsing even sooner.

As we watch the turmoil of Egypt unfold, realize that every country has their breaking point. If Americans were fed up with life and being treated poorly, we wouldnt stand for it. The fact is, though not perfect, our country is the best out their. It is impossible to please everyone on every issue. Last time I checked, your country(Canada) has been out little brothers for a loooonnng time. I am sure you have plenty of problems with your government as well. So why dont you do everyone a favor: Run for Prime Minister of Canada. Fix your problems, then tell us we are doing it wrong.

This is the land of opportunity, I am proud to be an American. No matter what anyone wants to say about America we have changed the world for the BETTER. Name another country that has done more.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If this makes the rest of the world that angry, why will all of you not do something about it?

I mean, isn't it obvious that we aren't, whether we don't want to or simply can't?

Do not just complain about our inability to act.

Do something about it.

PS: Guess what happens when only one person stands against the government?

All we're waiting for is for the apathy effect to wear off.

If it will at all.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Well if you would have read my ENTIRE post you would see how it makes you look pathetic. The majority of points you make are either stereotypes, or misinformation. We all know AMERICA HAS PROBLEMS LIKE ANY COUNTRY ON THIS PLANET. We have things that need to be fixed, but if you would read our post's you would see we're not bashing you or giving you facts because we are being defensive of our country. We are telling you the TRUTH. Which you obviously dont know. Sure, some things you say make sense, no doubt. Other things are exactly the opposite of that.

Please read my post sir, page 19. Thanks.
edit on 4-2-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Also;

Don't let the foreigners get any of you angry with their #.

They seem to forget how young our country is, and how many years their own countries and civilizations were slaves to monarchs and governments before ours became this way.

It's sort of a natural birth-right.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

To me, the American Music culture today blows badly. I do not think hip-hop is a good thing. Tupac was good, spoke the truth. If you haven't noticed, its all fabricated nowadays and for the money. They say it themselves. So, not all hip-hop/rap is bad, most is. Although I love my country, I hate the media. The soulless rap/pop music is destroying my generation. Along with the simple minded TV shows. Just my opinion though.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
Hey there. Im a normal "averave Joe" type American. Work, house, the whole nine yards. Please do tell.... EXACTLY WTF am i supposed to do to prevent this crap? Ive been waiting for a response for a while now. You want me to go out in the streets and start yelling or some crap like that? Show me how to unite the MASSES and I'll show you how to change a NATION. Other than that. Good thread.

MOTF!

Why don't you do what I did and many others like me, we are still trying to educate everyone and get rid of the fear!!www.abovetopsecret.com...

DO IT today. It is not that hard to understand the legal aspects of it, and if WE can stop the theft of OUR property and sovereignty then we can move ahead. Elected officials are ALL corrupt, Absolute power corrupts ABSOLUTELY. Stop the thieves today!!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
:O

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You act like we have a say as a people. We may vote for who runs our country but really we are picking from a pool of folks who are approved and in the end will still do the same job as the other. And plenty of americans are very aware of all the info you have brought to the table and if you think nothing is being done you should dig a little deeper. People organize and have meetings everywhere hell I have had a number of people at my own home listening to some of my own ideas on what is really going on so I firmley believe that there are folks out there who are fighting the good fight and trying to help bring a little know how to the masses.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
It wont help them, that just about every nation in the world miss likes them like a plague either.

Until their country is hit by the next hurricane, earthquake, flood, etc. Then they come crying to the US for aid.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
First of all, let me say that I am an American, born and raised in the 'good ole U. S. of A.' With that said...

I am astonished to find so much bashing in these posts!! And the bashing I speak of is the bashing towards the OP. I wouldn't be so astonished if I was, say, in my workplace, which leaves a lot to be desired as far as finding intelligent, free-thinking folks who are actually able to have new thoughts and discussion without anger & hate seeping through. I had thought that ATS was different, which is why I joined this forum in the first place, and I am not typically a forum-joiner. Apparently I should have dug deeper on here first.

What is wrong with the humans on this planet??? The OP makes many good, valid points here. So do others, on the opposite angle of the issue. And yet I see all this personal attacking. I see folks saying, 'Well, I don't agree because I read this this and that so that means...YOU ARE WRONG!!'
BS, people. Believe it or not folks (and this is mainly addressed to all of you Americans out there who are dismissing some very important topics that I feel we, as a people, need to confront and discuss in a MATURE dialogue) YOUR POINT OF VIEW IS NOT THE ONLY POINT OF VIEW ON THIS PLANET!!! That mindset, that our way is THE way, is exactly why most of the world thinks that we are simply idiots.

So what if he discusses some things that have already been covered to some degree or from some angle? Much that he wrote I have not read on here before because I don't spend the majority of my waking hours in front of the computer screen. So thank you, OP, for bringing these points to light. I take no offense to your thread or anything that you said about the US, because I understand that OTHER PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERING POINTS OF VIEW. And I understand that learning from those other pov's is the only way to grow and evolve, not only as Americans, but as Humans. & did you ever stop to wonder why there may be so many threads on here that are critical of the US? Possibly what these people are saying may have some merit. There's a thought for you.

Now to those who attacked the OP about him 'complaining' and not offering solutions or that he's just out American bashing...the only way to get a group of people talking about a subject is to bring it up...and bring it up...and bring it up...repeatedly, as many times as necessary, until people finally start having an open, (once again) MATURE, dialogue concerning the issues raised. Not attacks, bashing, and flippant dismissal. That gets us nowhere. If there wasn't a problem, people wouldn't be talking about it.
The solutions are to be found when the dialogue reaches a level that transcends the problems being addressed. Without people writing these threads, bringing these points up, most Americans would happily keep 'baaa-ing' along until they fall off the edge. But to transcend, we, everyone on this planet, must have an open dialogue.

This 'great country' of ours is not going to be saved by another corporate-backed president, not by another shift in congress of the majority parties, not by who is or isn't appointed to whichever position. This country is only going to be saved by it's people. You really think just voting is going to do the trick?? Really? And America is sooo great and sooo wonderful that the majority of it's citizens is on anti-depressant and anti-anxiety meds. Myself and my hubby are the only ones I know personally who don't have a prescription for one or another of those meds. That, to me, speaks volumes.

The American psyche is majorily screwed up, as a whole. The majority of Americans care more about who's going to win the Super Bowl than what is going on in Egypt right now.

But, OP, please understand, there are those of us who can see, who do have open eyes.
edit on 4-2-2011 by pisces77 because: not a reply to a specific post, but to many

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Exactly. Let's all hate America and the human beings that live in the country, yet when our country is hit bad and needs help, we come crying to the U.S for help. Also, at the same time their helping us, we're going to hate them and have anti-American protest's because they are trying to help us and our families.

The world is so kind and appreciative isn't it?

Really the Anti-American thing in the world is pathetic. Flat out. Considering we can be the MAIN reason a country is even progressing, yet they all hate us. Although I believe every human should be respected and given the rights we have in America, when they hate us for helping them it makes me want to say **** you. Its immature and naive.

If you live in another country that is being supported by America, and you appreciate it and aren't anti-american, then I am happy my country is helping you out because as a human you deserve to be helped out when needed. Just don't understand people who hate America because they are helping them and their loved ones. And if we don't do anything, we are selfish cowards. People need to understand these things, because it would shut many anti-American protesters up. Yet, they don't understand, they have their heads up their *** and are oblivious to everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join