It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to ALL Americans. READ!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by hawaii50th

Yeah we all see where the American pride is heading

Your one those are you, that talk louder every time someone shuts down your rhetoric. There's no hope for people like you. Your one of those haughty types, think your sh_t don't stink, you still have to wipe like everybody else, and it smells just as bad.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
Sigh...

A lot of members seem to think I hate Americans and am against the people of America.

It's probably the patriotic brainwashing most Americans get from a young age: as soon as someone says something bad about America, you tell them they are stupid and should be thankful for all the things America has done for them and then ignore what they have to say because they are ignorant

No, It has nothing to do with that at all. Having Displayed your ignorance of the fact that Americans have seen this same old type of tired rant all day everyday, day in and day out 24/7 365 days a year here at ATS realize It gets old...

What?

You thought you were the first one to Stomp their feet, whine and rant?

Maybe a quick search through ATSs extensive Anti-US thread count will open your eyes. Yours is just another in a long list of frivolous Rants that rely on innuendo, baseless opinions and stereotypes of real Americans, mostly made up by what they've seen on TV, Youtube and or Movies.

I am showing Americans how there system has become totally corrupt, and how it is responsible for so much pain and suffering not only for a lot of the world, but for them themselves.

Hey Einstein do you honestly think that all 310,000,000 Americans are not keenly aware of our situation. What you are evidently not aware of is that things are nowhere near as bad as you and many others think or believe. Yes some things need improvement and others replaced but once you are all growed up and have actually traveled outside your room/country you'll see that the sky is blue, birds chirp, babies spit up and that the world still turns etc.

Like I said in the OP, which most of these posters have obviously not entirely read but posted as if they did anyway.... America stands for something so much better and greater than it has become- Make America the country it is supposed to be- the country envisioned by the founding fathers when they created it.

Some of us have defended those founding principles. Have you defended anything lately of any real value? It is very easy to sit at a desk popping pimples [on both sets of cheeks] and type out your version of world events while ignoring the REAL real world outside your window simultaneously stuffing your pie hole with pizza pockets and drinking yoohoo chocolate malts or Mountain dew etc...

But please, give us poor dumb stupid Americans all the wisdom from your lifetime of personal experiences and wealth of knowledge on how things can be better.

I said in the OP- start meeting with your fellow Americans living on your block- spread the word, go to your town hall and make it clear you are not going to stand by while the feds take away your rights and burn the rest of world. Your country has the most power in the world- help it to use that power in the way it is supposed to be, instead of letting some psychopathic elites take it for their own means.

AS I SAID earlier as well..

Put your money where your mouth is and lead the way starting in Ottawa. Come back and let us all know how that went. Then we'll think aboot it.

Or just keep flaming me if that makes y'all feel better about yourselves

You're not going to
start crying on us now?
Are you?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49aff255e504.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

link   
Just reading the first page made me realize why we are in the predicament we are in.
Judging by those posts we are screwed. Sorry folks, you are going to have to live in the country you created.
It never ceases to amaze me how pathetic most Americans are. They either relish their slavery and roll around in it like pigs in $hit or they hate it but don't have the balls to do anything about it.

There WILL come a time to do something about it and it WILL be sooner rather than later.
Unfortunately, not only will the true patriots to the constitution be fighting off their oppressive Government but apparently they will also have to fight the retards who are so helplessly overcome by Stockholms Syndrome that they are willing to KILL the people trying to free them!!!!

AGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
You people deserve the country you are creating.

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thank you, thank you, thank you...well done.

It is so exhausting being damned if we do and damned if we don't...sculpting our foreign policy between the rock and hard spot of, "You ugly Americans stay out of our business! But don't forget to send the check!"

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by PeoriaAZ
reply to post by Monts

You mention what we all already know, you worded it fabulously though, no doubt, but I have racked my brain until I was blue in the face about what I could do, and if we tried to do what you say, we will be labeled a "terrorist" publicly persecuted and hunted down in ways regulated by no law, we are completely defenseless, not to mention the fact that they have planed this out for so long and thought through every possible seniero for years and years now. They have us. and sad to say but the only way these injustices will ever be stopped is by uniting of worldly powers against us until our ways of life are destroyed and the powers that be, the ring or circle of power the wealthy that has cut a hole on the burlap sack that was once America prsoperful economy, draining into their already full pockets, well they will be long gone, tucked away somewhere safely living the life, it's a horrible situation to be in my friend to sit here knowing that everything you grandparents worked for, shed blood in wars for, is being dangled in front of you like a carrot, as we're being lead off the side of a cliff.

What a strange coincidence, the name Hussien seems to work for scaring people, making people scared of each other, making people paranoid, yes the name Hussien sure knows how to suppress the masses.
The name Hussien is a curse but not for the one wearing it.

I don't know, the last Hussein I heard about....it worked for him for a while, but the last I heard he was wearing a noose around his neck, dangling like an American flag on a clear day.

It's the one with the middle name

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I have to say I do agree with some of the comments you have made, but some I don't. We as Americans, do not choose where these Military bases are put up. We dont really have a say in where we send aid too, nor do we vote on wars.. Do you really think that if we stood up against the government that the changes could be made? They would make us disappear so quick.. lol

If we did get one President out, all they would do is get another back in with the same agenda. It is not the peoples vote, it is the money backing them. POWER is MONEY!!!

I am still laughing at the concept of one man standing against all that power.. Hmmmmm. Wonder how long that man could hold his own. You make it sound like your contry is so much better, just wait for the North American Union... You will see your leader sold all of you out.. Just like ours did us..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

HAH, if you think Obama is the cause of all our problems, you have a severely warped view of reality...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
All I can say is the one thing america does have going for it , in my opinion its greatest world wide export
is HipHop , it has created a world wide culture from the melting pot of newyork.

My second favourite thing about america is muscle cars,

and my third favourite thing about america is the legal use of medical marijauna for people who can be helped medically by this , ME sufferers , alzheimers , asthmatics , the list goes on !

Well done america for those three things , everything else Im not so keen on

With regards to the OP I think that the people of the world , the working classes , everyone we are all in the same boat that is earth.
Our governments arent truely democratic , the people have no real say in what happens in the world , we are all being mislead equally , some are being abused more so than others .
It as always is up to the people to remove the controlling elite , in any way necessary.
Not in the name of God , not in the name of any religious figurehead , not in the name of democracy , but for the human race as a whole .

If we dont sort ourselves out soon , we may as well just consign ourselves to the books of history for some alien archaeologist to discover in years to come.

edit on 4-2-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
Sigh...

A lot of members seem to think I hate Americans and am against the people of America.

It's probably the patriotic brainwashing most Americans get from a young age: as soon as someone says something bad about America, you tell them they are stupid and should be thankful for all the things America has done for them and then ignore what they have to say because they are ignorant

I am showing Americans how there system has become totally corrupt, and how it is responsible for so much pain and suffering not only for a lot of the world, but for them themselves.

Like I said in the OP, which most of these posters have obviously not entirely read but posted as if they did anyway.... America stands for something so much better and greater than it has become- Make America the country it is supposed to be- the country envisioned by the founding fathers when they created it.

I said in the OP- start meeting with your fellow Americans living on your block- spread the word, go to your town hall and make it clear you are not going to stand by while the feds take away your rights and burn the rest of world. Your country has the most power in the world- help it to use that power in the way it is supposed to be, instead of letting some psychopathic elites take it for their own means.

Or just keep flaming me if that makes y'all feel better about yourselves

Awww, puddin' guess it must be the brain-washing they gave us.

What a back-handed insult. I tried being polite. I tried being nice. But the ignorance vomiting is too much to ignore.
You have a beef with Ameica, I get that. You hate America, I get that also. You want America to dance to a tune you have created.
Not so fast, scooter. Thi is a wee bit more complex than perhaps you have imagined.

My recommendations? Stand back, talk to some yanks, get a grip, a handle on your own personal biases, THEN come back and talk to us.

We will be waiting.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
The Americans will soon know what its like to be a 3d world country. When every other nation begins to trade in other currencies then the US Dollar. When that happens. That is when the Americans will feel how poor they really are.

It wont help them, that just about every nation in the world miss likes them like a plague either.

Soon the US will really know who their real friends are.

By the time us Americans and the World stop using and trading in US dollars the new Amero currency will be being printed up and trust me the day the dollar dies will be quite a shock to the whole World and whatever cave you're hiding in or rock you crawl under won't be safe a place either.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts
It is not the American people responsible for this and more than likely not even our government. It is the responsibility of the people after the big profit and war is big business!

There are those of us that are trying to change things and as I said in a previous post, its not going to happen overnight. It takes people to effect a change in society. If your on planet Earth and of the human race (which I assume you are), it is just as much your resonsibility to speak out against the attrocities being commited as it is the responsibility of everyone else on this planet. Remember, like it or not, we're all in this together.
edit on 4-2-2011 by yrwehere1 because: change wording

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I could care less is everyone "hates" me. America has one of the highest living standards, highest salary, AND MOST OPPORTUNITY. My ancestors came to America from Eastern Europe over 100 years ago with nothing! And throughout the generations, we worked hard and rose in the workforce. Where else in the WORLD can you start from scratch, and end up as a successful businessman, engineer, doctor, etc?!?!?! How many great inventions came from the USA?

DNA computing
GPS
Digital video recorder
HPV vaccine
Hep B vaccine
Shingles vaccine
Nanowire battery
Optical telescope
Internet
Cancer Chemotherapy

How many people in the WORLD were saved by our medical technology and innovations alone??!??!?!?

No country is perfect, and I'm not a USA fanboy. I am a Russian citizen now, but I won't accept people talking smack about something they have no idea about.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

The US will still have their debt no matter what currency they change into. Trillions of Dollars in debt just dont magically disappear.

I dont see how we will suffer. We dont have debt where i live. And it doesn't matter what currency we trade in as long as we get to trade.

What will the US trade to pay of its debt when the US dollar is worth 30 cents or less?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It is really sad and pathetic that the people of the world want to blame the U.S. for their problems.

Do we like what our ICs are doing around the world? No, we don't, but right now there is not much we can do about it. Right now we are drowning in a flood of immigration, so much so that even most immigrants would like to see more restrictive immigration policies. While many immigrants are fine people, the ones who complain the most are the ones who cling to their radical religious beliefs, yet are more than happy to buy SUVs and become every bit as wasteful as the most ignorant among us.

As for the problems of the third world countries, they existed long before U.S. ICs showed up, and will continue to exist after they are gone.

Our military is all over the world, because we are expected to show up and fight the bad guys, and when we don't, the world complains about our failure to do something. If you think Hussein and the Taliban were good guys, then you are blind to reality.

Personally, I support reinstating the Monroe doctrine.

You know that if the U.S. was to withdraw its military forces and go back to minding our own business, as we should, the world will complain about that as well.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

well I disagree with you about Israel. Israel belongs to the Jews..not because the bible says so but because its right. It shall be most cared for and preserved by the Jews. They have a sentimental connection to this Holy land..Muslims disrespect this Holy connection which is seen, understood and agreed upon by the entire world. Jesus, Jews and Jerusalem go hand and hand...PERIOD! Its about preserving history, respectfully. Israel is the most popular and sacred place on Earth. The Jews should have never ever been forced from the land. Just because you want to live wherever you want doesnt give you the right to displace the native peoples who belong there. I feel this very deeply being a Native of Los Angeles.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I too am very tired of the whining about how bad our country is while not giving any constructive info on how to go about making the changes you plead for us to make...
Yes we are aware of how corrupt our government is. Yes we realize that life would be a better place if all the world would just listen and follow John Lennon songs like "Imagine" more often. But this is the real world and its just not that easy. As other posters said, until we resemble Africa and are starving and desperate, we are not going to risk everything to try and change the government. The risk is huge and the chance of us coming out of it okay are almost zero. It would take millions banding together to have a chance at change and even then its likely not going to make the changes we need.
For starters, our govt has the ability to squash an uprising sooo much faster and efficiently than other countries. Our intelligence is possibly good enough to see the uprising coming and squash it before it started. Plus we have weapons that would control the masses from protesting. Crowd control weapons that produce painful sound waves or others that make you feel like your skin is on fire. They are already real weapons that make the toughest men in the world run in pain and fear. So our govt would turn that on us in a second to "ensure safety to the masses". So basically the rioting and publicity in Egypt thats helping get their president out would never be allowed to happen here. And don't fool yourself into thinking that the world becomes a better place just because our President got kicked out!! The "bad guys" in the US have had about a hundred years to spread their tentacles through our entire country. Think about one of our recent elections. We literally had to chose between to Skull and Bones members!! No matter what, we the people knew we'd be electing a bonesman, but what could we do? And as individuals we are helpless. If we complain too much we are ostracized as unamerican, or a nut. If we aggresively try for change and strike any nerves, we'd immediately be hushed. If the ruthless people behind the scenes can overthrow dictators, entire countries and kill our own President ( rip JFK ), then why in the world would they even blink at making me disappear?? As soon as I personally fight for change or some kind of revolution, I'd be listed as some kind of terrorist, or enemy of the state. So yea, most chose to put their heads in the sand feeling they cant change things and would rather not worry and stress daily over what they cant control. Then there are others who would be willing to fight for change if we thought it was actually possible, but we are well aware that we are "damned if you do, damned if you don't". So individually we arent going to risk our freedom and families just to fight a fight we cant win.
So in closing, stop hating and start trying to help find a way to make change happen! Plenty of us are behind the idea of a better world, but we also understand it takes more. A ten year old is smart enough to read what you said and see that our country has lots of faults, and that ten year old living in their simplistic world may say "why dont we just fix it?". But we need to realize its just not that easy....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatGuyInTheKnow

Ummmm....What? Please Don't Attack.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yep, the U.S. is the beast of the world... well read this then come back and talk to me Skippy!
Girl 14 flogged to death...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Wow this winter must be leaving way too many people with nothing to do
As I number in those ranks here I go again. The US does this the US does that, why have you newbes not realized your just as much a part of the problem? You sit around and whine and complain about the US while claiming it was none of your fault and trying to sound like a big boy. First start off by realizing there is no one that doesn't share in the blame. Second is something to keep in mind. "The proud nail gets hammered" Think about that and maybe you will understand. You kids lack perspective, but us older folks once sat where you do now. When you live life a bit you will get invited to the adult table and might have something meaningful to contribute. Till then you are just tiliting at windmills.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Yep, the U.S. is the beast of the world... well read this then come back and talk to me Skippy!
Girl 14 flogged to death...

I'm sure somewhere in the world there was a "Girl 13 flogged to death" so it's not THAT bad here in America.

U.S.A!
U.S.A.!
U.S.A!
U.S.A.!!!!
Greatest country on Earth!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join