It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to ALL Americans. READ!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Put down the caffeinated beverages and pickup a life. This is just more jealous hate America drivel and not even good drivel.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
and if we were as bad as you say we are then bush would still be in office and, there would be no net web for you to right your thoughts upon, yes we the US should tell the rest of the bug off, we have done all we are going to do for you, now you are on your own, bring all the troops home shut the boarder's down, stop all visas and green cards, do not speak English ,go home no passports in or visas, free going out, , now are we that bad no will we be?? i think worse than Hitler, will we have a police state , FDR had the idea, yes it was war time, but hay is this not the same.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Great thread though it has been written a lot of time.

Judging from the responses you are getting and will get, a lot of these facts and information you mention fly right over their heads.

It seems the only way you can represent your in formation is to make it entertaining for ignorant people.

The desensitization of the populace of its oppression and corruption is truly saddening. People dont give a hoots anymore, they see things like this as if its pop culture.

'big wowzerz the country is evil and messed up, who cares that is so last year, lets hate on Muslims now, that is the new fad, its way more entertaining than boring old America, these guys blow themselves up how insane is that!'

Heres a tip for your next thread, throw in jokes and maybe some boobs in between each point you bring, boobs always work!

PS. I think its about time people moved on from 9/11 being orchestrated by 'bin laden in a cave' Way too much evidence to prove it was a red flag op, though we wont see the truth emerge in the mainstream because, like u said Zionists control the media>world.

Oh and to add the TPTB and Zionists, are all Satanist too.

Keep up the truther movement OP, never give in to persecution or ignorance... S n F

Edit: also to add, if you guys think of it like pop culture, heres a question.. 9/11 was done a decade ago and people are still talking about that. The guys who planned 9/11 the PTB are decades ahead of the mass public in terms of thinking and manipulation.

Read up on Robert Anton Wilson, Albert Pike and some others they are affiliated with. These insanely clever thinktanks have planned the course history from, and the same luciferic ancestors have planned the course of history through antiquity.
In thinking terms people have been left in the dark many many generations ago.

With the advent of the internet and free unconrolled information within it, we have caught up quite large degree in thinking, but there is far left to go. Mankind needs to start thinking on par with these juggernauts of intellect and thnking.

Though my opinion is that it we as a people have fell too far into our slumber, we do not have the time neccessary to allow the reconstruction of positive thought and the agenda for a beneficial upbringing of our society in time of our children, and our children's children.

,,,Because the end of the world is coming!!

edit on 3-2-2011 by nastyj because: one grammar mistake, and additional info

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Its very easy to bash someone for something they CAN NOT control without total approval from everyone. You can point out causes and effects all day long, but without a means to an end your thoughts are worthless.

MOTF!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Everything you have written has been written a hundred times already on this site... great work.

*yawns*

*yawns*

Well maybe if people would start listening and acting on it things will change.

It's hard to imagine that every single new member has gone over the history of all such threads and knows the facts and messages

I made clear.

"Monts hates Americans" America is imperfect;America is wasteful;America is responsible for ALL the worst in the world. YAADA YADDA....

link   
Well everybody's yawning.. and will continue to do so as long as they can buy a Big Mac and get online without hassle... we're spoiled rotten lab rats, and until someone REALLY rattles the cage, nobody will give two hoots.

Americans are like fattened up pigs standing outside a slaughterhouse, with a sign that reads "This Is Not A Slaughterhouse, Go Back To Your Troughs, Nothing To See Here"

Sad, but true.

link   
reply to post by Monts

If the american part of the machin or beast fails a new heart will grow. They are all family and who are not are not. So its like them sitting in meetings where you may have 1 political leader sitting directly across from another and they discuss how to do what they do. Part of the plan is to make many think America is the heart but I am sensing its resides in a much "lower" location calling the shots telling what countries to play bad guy good guy to minipulate the masses. My suggestion to you and ones who think like is to remember its easier to controll a populace when they are at each others throats (distraction). Be well and I understand what your energy is trying to send you just gotta realize people over here are driven by what they are taught in traditional phases and they really feel that the gov over here has their backs-true or not I dont know but the tend to believe whats told NO QUESTION. SEE BUSH FOLLOWERS DID SAME THING AS USAMA FOLLOWERS---HATED FELL FOR TRAP TO FACE BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER AND NOW LOOK east west hate each other and bush and ladin may have had some tea on the entire issue whiler getting richer and remaining unseen. this is why the LORD IS BEGINNING TO INTERACT MORE humanity has failed to save. Too much evol running things so a positive approach to a nonpeaceful planet will be recognized as evol.... even tho here to delete delete elite. They govern the masses so will tell masses to fight. MIND GAMES

again I feel your points but the lack of compassion for other parts of the species wont help you need all their love united and AIMED AT SOURCE...

edit on 2/3/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You have fallen prey to some lopsided thinking my friend. The other empires that are left take great pains to keep their dirty laundry hidden. You know stuff like China killing it's own people with their attrocious working conditions. Or how about the ways Russian dissidents have a tendency to die from unforseen heart conditions. As for your Israel rant, drink some more kool aid. The ME needs Israel to give their population someone outside of their own leaders to hate. The rest of the ME could careless about the Palistinian issue. Now with the mess going on in Egypt we will see a lot more deflection away from the regimes and what they are doing to their OWN people and lay the blame on a outside source. Like say the US or Israel?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You say that all the countries that we americans consider friends are just bending knee to our agenda.Why don't you change that for your country as I see you are canadien ....one of our best friends..Perhaps then you can see the error of your ways in telling us to change our countries policies.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I can tell you part of the reason that no change ever comes about, is the fact that all of our potentially "world changing" leaders/ revolutionaries are either killed, silenced, or brainwashed by society to take their talent to a different, less-meaningful part of society.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

People know many things, and half of them are wrong. If only we knew which half, we'd have reason to be proud of our intelligence.
What is knowledge? A belief that is shared by all the respectable people in a community, whether there is any real evidence for it or not.
What is faith? A belief we hold so strongly that we act as if it is true, even though we know there are many that do not believe it.
What is opinion? A belief that we expect other people to argue with.
What is scientific fact? An oxymoron. Science does not deal in facts. It deals in hypotheses, which are never fully and finally correct.

-Orson Scott Card, from the book, "Hidden Empire."

I just thought that I'd let Mr. Card respond to your OP. I, as well, respectfully disagree.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Societalgnorance
I can tell you part of the reason that no change ever comes about, is the fact that all of our potentially "world changing" leaders/ revolutionaries are either killed, silenced, or brainwashed by society to take their talent to a different, less-meaningful part of society.

This is why the Heavens are interacting who can controll the Heavens if they can turn the planet of interest into plasma ball. So these games shall continue until the 1 who worries of death NON AND CAN BE HEARD WITH LION VOICE FROM HERE TO OTHER SIDE SHOWS FACE AS i FEEL WERE PAST HIM RETURNING
. TIME FRIENDS SHALL REVEAL IT ALL.
Peace to EA inhabitants and non to them who faut last battle and won. Battle battle like rattle rattle rattle.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
To everyone who is awake .
It only takes ONE person to make a change , this forum is full of people i consider leaders ,
Surely ONE person can say "you know what ? stuff this im goin to start a protest " ONE of you is all it takes to start the snowball effect , ONE person becomes 2 2 becomes 4 etc .
Is is it so far fetched to think that the USA has 1 million people that are awake ?
No so come on , ONE of you start this . TPTB owe us big time
we are ready .
ONE of you lead the way

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I still see this thread getting flagged like crazy. Funny how noone will spit out any answers to HOW we are supposed to change, just good ole' American bashing. Thats all there is to see here.

You dont like your bedrrom - change the color = paint it
You dont like your corrupt government - ? = ? (

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Great quote Loved that set of books very enlightening.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

*yawns*

Well maybe if people would start listening and acting on it things will change.

What have you done aside from your little rant here?

You're preachin to the choir pal.

Post this on your facebook or something.

peace

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

-LEGION-

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Thanks, one of my favorite authors.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

It is such a shame. This country is so gorgeous and we were once so generous and kind towards our neighbors...

This patriot veteran could have written this himself. It is all true. And yes, we are all crazy, or at least wildly apathetic, ignorant and belligerent (you know, the WE'RE #1!!! crowd). Yes, we are but a shadow of our former greatness. Yes, we pretend to love freedom, but support tyrants abroad and get off on terrorizing our own here in the states with sick "public safety" laws like the Patriot Act. Yes, we have lost ALL our moral authority by invading nations that did nothing to us and making a business out of murdering our own soldiers for corporate profit.

The other problem is that we are much more ignorant than we have been in the past 30 years. We are too stupid to understand the difference betwen weather and climate and are so dumb we don't know how embarassingly stupid we sound to normal people who understand the difference.

And we've gone tribal thanks to the religious extremists amonst us, who love to hate and are masters at preaching and teaching hate.

We are falling. We deserve to fall at this rate. I am white and speak only English, but I am raising my gifted children to be bi-literate in Spanish and English and will encourage them to leave this ignorant country if the current trends continue. We already talk about it. I also won't make the mistake of teachning my kids the lies of "American Exceptionalism" that only causing nationing blindness.

And I forgot to mention that our once civic peace keepers are now jack-booted, steroid-hopped thugs who cover for each other no matter what and when push comes to shove will tell you they have no legal requirement to protect you, but rather the State.
edit on 3-2-2011 by pajoly because: forgot about the thug cops

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

But the heart of the beast- the central processing unit of the machine is America.

If the American branch of the machine falls, the rest will crumble along with it.

No. You are mistaken.
The United States takes orders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join