It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking video shows Egyptian police van running into crowd of protesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Shocking video shows Egyptian police van running into crowd of protesters

www.rawstory.com

A video broadcast by Al Jazeera Thursday apparently showed an Egyptian police van charging into a crowd of peaceful protesters.

Egypt's police have largely vanished as a visible presence in Cairo since protesters took over Tahrir Square, but many have accused them of simply going underground and working to lead pro-Mubarak mobs in attacking peaceful gatherings.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Just when you think these thugs and heathens couldn't possibly do anything worse to trample upon the citizens, they take it to another level of depravity.

I hope that the military begins recognizing these agent provocateurs, and begins capturing and incarcerating them.

What a sick world we live in. Some folks will go to all despicable means to hold onto their greed and lust for power and control of others.

WARNING! Graphic Violence

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 3/2/11 by argentus because: added warning

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I cant even express how that makes me feel....disgusting

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Who recorded this...seems like they knew the van was coming and started recording exactly where the van was coming from at the right time...very coincidental timing.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I don't think so - they could hear the horn beeping, and naturally swung around as anyone would do.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yeah, and by the sound of the camera man's voice, he sounds like he is horrified.

Maybe someone can translate what he is saying.

These enforcers for Mubarak are absolutely sick and sadistic individuals. Detached from any humanity whatsoever, to be doing this type of viscious barbarity.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Already being discussed here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Holy S**t!

That was horrible, they are lucky they didn't get stopped a little further down the road.

Jesus, I wonder what is happening off camera? All reports are now stating that there has been a crack down on the media. Maybe things are about to get a hole lot worse, and they don't want it being broadcast!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

DD, I found the translation for you:

Holy *SNIP * do you just see that Mohammed? Sure did Rasheen? That there was some sick *SNIP* stuff right there! Did you see the guy get airborne? !!! Yeah Mohammed I did...and I saw his Skull smack the pavement too!

Regardless of what was said, that was an awesome video in the sense, that atleast we have the video to prove the guilt of the culprit! Maybe that can be used as evidence to hang those responsible?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

His is in Breaking News - Yours is in ME issues - You can have 2 if one is in breaking news and the other is in a category! Learn your T&C before becoming the forum police!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner

That was horrible, they are lucky they didn't get stopped a little further down the road.

Jesus, I wonder what is happening off camera? All reports are now stating that there has been a crack down on the media. Maybe things are about to get a hole lot worse, and they don't want it being broadcast!

Yeah, it appears most of the egyptian populace is trying to remain peaceful in all of this, and these provocateurs are almost ENTIRELY the source of violence and mayhem!

Now that these same thugs have managed to BURN DOWN Al Jazeera's station and intimidate much of the press from covering things, I would imagine they are going to escalate their obscene grotesqueries and victimization of the citizens even further.

top topics

join