It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do You Know That God Exists?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
God is a spirit and God is life.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

God is Love, and remember the bible said that God made men in his own image. Revelations shows us that God has a body yes is eteraly exist as a spirit but God does have a form. Revelations yes that God SITS on the throne and that he holds a the scroll of seven seals in his RIGHT HAND.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

The Lord God, Ruach Yehova, called me by name. Death has accosted me to no avail. The seven eyes of G-d obey. I constantly fight sleep and i love. I will rise. By this i know. Praise God

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
none of us can prove or disprove god does/doesnt exist we can only believe what we want to and i believe that believers are living the false hope that there is some hope for us when judgement day comes but the truth is we are all going in a hole or up in smoke and thats it...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by redfezbudking
none of us can prove or disprove god does/doesnt exist we can only believe what we want to and i believe that believers are living the false hope that there is some hope for us when judgement day comes but the truth is we are all going in a hole or up in smoke and thats it...

No, there is no false hope. When "Judgment Day" comes there will be no winners, only losers. There will be different levels of punishment meted out, but Judgment Day will not have anyone going to heaven on account of their works done in the flesh.

Thank God through Christ Jesus that no believer has to go to Judgment Day.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abovo

The Lord God, Ruach Yehova, called me by name. Death has accosted me to no avail. The seven eyes of G-d obey. I constantly fight sleep and i love. I will rise. By this i know. Praise God

Interesting, I thought The Lord God's name was Yahweh, then I saw this video -

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexG141989
artisticexpression.wordpress.com...

1.) Does God really care about us? No
2.) Will war and suffering ever end? Yes
3.) What happens to us when we die? you're gone
4.) Is there any hope for the dead? some
5.) How can I pray and be heard by God? God hears every prayer and does what he can.
6.) How can I find happiness in life? it would be eventualy, it comes with the suffering.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I am actually putting the finishing touches on a series of discourses which I penned that raise some very relevant and original points on issues of Theology and Metaphysics. I was taught as a Philosophy student that one can not begin to understand why the world is the way that it is, if one does not know the way it is. There are many different epistemic measuring rods which scholars use in discerning veracity. In modern times it is the 'Scientific Expert' who is heralded as the final authority when venturing to accurately describe and understand the Universe that we live in. It is not unfitting to point out that the flowing Robes of the Pharisees and Priests, have been replaced by sinless white lab coat scientists in the 'Modern' era. Drawing from a broad range of disciplines I attempt to take an ecclectic approach
to delve into some of the controversial debates of our time.

The God Solution
An Experiment of Expansive Discourse:

by M.F. Alexander

Excerpt One: The Scientific Dictatorship

Excerpt Two: A Brief Response to Richard Dawkins & 'The God Delusion'

Excerpt Three: A Challenge to Biological Evolution by Pureley Naturalistic Mechanisms.

Excerpt Four: Statistical Reasoning and Biological Evolution by Purely Naturalistic Mechanisms & A Proof

Excerpt Four: Irreducible Complexity, Order of Systems, and the 'Appearance of Design'

Excerpt Five: Equillibrium, Irriducible Complexity, and A Universe Absent Intent or Design

Excerpt Six: Modern Metaphysics: Sense and Perception

Excerpt Seven: Modern Metafiction: The Experience of Time and Continuity

Excerpt Seven: Modern Metaphysics: Extension and Duration

Excerpt Eight: Modern Metaphysics: The Neccesity of an Objective Observer

Excerpt Nine: A Response to Professor Hawkings and the Nihilists

Please feel free to share your thoughts, questions, comments, disagreements, constructive criticisms.
Don't be too harsh now.
Sincerely,
M.F. Alexander

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join