It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very late intro from timewalker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I realized that after 2+ years that I have never made my grand introduction.

Some of you know me
, many do not. I hope to change that. I think it is a good time to do this intro because, to those who know me here are probably aware that I take a break from the madness from time to time. Well I'm back.

Over the last 6 or 8 months I have been lurking more than posting. Sometimes months without even looking at the worrisome news. Call it conspiracy fatigue? Every one should have a creative hobby. Very rewarding.

Something seems to draw me back here at the right times?? When I first joined in Sept. 08 (due to a life changing UFO event) right after, the world goes into financial and political meltdown. What a time to come on board. I come here looking for answers to superluminal travel, and then a much bigger earthly crisis comes to play. The real fear that we as a whole are destined to get worse before we get better is on many minds. Many of these people, I would guess millions, that have never thought about these things seriously, suddenly flock to boards like this fine establishment looking for answers.

But we must be aware of the predators around here too, many truths to be found but the dis-info is always abound. This is what I love about this site. The corroboration and expertise of many of the members here makes quick work of that. I read all the time on articles from all over the world things like, "I have no idea, but the folks over at ATS are working on right now." Even other conspiracy forums (personally I think that they all should be called truth forums )
use this site for their reference. Welcome to the best site on the internet.

I have learned more around here, about many subjects that I never even knew I was interested in, than probably any other time in my life. Hell, I'm part researcher, philosopher, writer, scientist,lawyer, survivalist, historian, theologian, technician, physicist, and an expert on all "ATS reported" alien life forms and their possible means of travel.

Back to timing. I just started coming back here again regularly just a few weeks ago. AND BAM! The possible true meltdown of the middle east might be upon us right now with the Cairo crisis. I have never been one to make a prediction but something in my gut tells me this is real bad. Possibly not today or tomorrow bad,
but in the future bad. For every one, everywhere. I don't have the answers, maybe that's why I came back sensing I might be needing some in the near future? This is the right place to do it and I look forward to meeting and discussing all thing that effect us, with my old friends and hopefully many new ones.

I would like to see a bright and peaceful future for us all. I made a new thread yesterday (in my sig below and there it will stay) that no matter where you are from, no matter what language you speak, no matter your philosophy, party, faith, love preference, what ever, You can understand this. This is not a cheap plug, it was built from emotion and I hope you will take a look. (warning graphic)

The time is now. This #$*% has to stop.

Peace.........

Oh and I like:

UFO's
Secret societies
Ancient history and religions
Megaliths
Science
Technology
Survival
Love the majesty and force of nature

Hobby - Model Railroading

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the intro. I participated in your "Thread", and what a thread it is. Welcome back. I look forward to future threads from you! Can't star this but I did flag.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Ah yes..It is that simple. Good to hear from you here, what synchronicity. Thanks x2

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm glad that you're here and that you posted your introduction. I came to ATS also in September 08, but didn't register until last year. Even after registering, I just reached my 20 posts a couple of days ago. I mainly come here to read and research. As you stated, there are so many talented people here who contribute so that you get the story from all angles. I will look into your thread in your signature, and look forward to reading from you in the future. You seem to be someone with a wide range of skills and interests, and a way of writing that seems to come from the heart. That's rare these days.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Productivemind

Well by your screen name, I can tell you are probably the quite inquisitive person. Thanks for the warm comments.

Skills ? Jack of all trades - master of none.

top topics

join