It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen a person that is so out of character in your area, walking around?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Today i saw a bloke in our area, and man was he out of character. The geezer was built like a mountain, i do not know how males can get so strong and muscularly, but he was so out of sorts for this part of london, where normally everyone is fat. lol

I just found him so strange for the area, and with his army trousers, looked so out of character for the area. I have never been in no army, but i would guess not many in there are this strong, lol.

This geezers legs where like the size of my waist, lol, how do males get that big, lol?

Whats the strangest person you have seen in your area?
edit on 2/3/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
... Well,

The strangest person I ever saw around here was probably Michael Jackson.

doesn't get much stranger, does it ?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hmmm. I deal with strange people on a daily basis then again i'm pretty strange myself.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I thought I did one time.

Dude looked super odd...and even seemed to be following me.

Turned out is was some mirrored glass on a building

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

lol, i know what you mean.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, I'm not from England, I'm in the Eastern U.S. but I know what you mean. Every once in a while I'll see a mountain of a man around town here and let me tell ya this guy is absolutely huge. He's not fat at all either. He must be almost seven feet tall too. If this guy ever got mad at me I think I would have to shoot him with a cannon to stop him or just beg him not to tear me in half. I guess it's genetics that make men grow that huge. Muscles are buildable with a lot of training or a shot of "the juice" everyday but height and frame have to be genetic. Scary to think of a man like that on the Medieval battlefield, crashing his way through hordes of men, he'd be unstoppable in a good set of Plate armor.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin

I thought I did one time.

Dude looked super odd...and even seemed to be following me.

Turned out is was some mirrored glass on a building

Ah ha ha ha! I almost spit my coffee all over the screen when I read that last line!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Growing up, I lived in a small town in the countryside, in the UK. One day, on the way home from school, I saw a man running around my estate, looking down peoples drives, with a walky talky. He was wearing all black and had a cap on, but he just looked like a slightly eccentricly dressed individual, nothing sinister. Anyway, incredibly out of place, and a bit different from the giants a few of you have seen. It was quite surreal and confusing! And no, he wasn't following me

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Since you asked.
Theres a guy in the small town where I grew up at. There is less than 2000 people in this town. There is something mentally wrong with him, but I am not sure what it is. His brain is similar to that of a child. I think he gets some sort of government check to help him survive but I'm not sure how much. and I think he lives with his family. Back then, 15-20 years ago, he was probly around 40 years old. Also, his voice is very very high. A higher pitch than that of a young girl. I dont know if he's a pervert or not, but he loves Mountain Dew.

15-20 years ago, when I was a kid, he would always go up to young girls. It seemed as if that was a way for him just to get close to them. As far as I know, hes harmless, and doesn't try to touch the girls or anything. His goal just seems to be to share his love of Mountain Dew. High school aged girls. He would be on his moped, and always have a few Dew's in a bag in the back. So especially always loaded up on Dew's around the time school let out each day. He would never give any to a guy. I remember times in high school, hanging out on the street, he would bring a couple Dews for the girls, but even when asked would never give one to a guy. He would just say, "no no no." This went on for years when I was younger. I saw him several years ago, and he had finally gotten a new moped. I am unaware if he is still sharing his love for the Dew, or if he just rides his moped around now. Maybe he works for MDSUS (Mountain Dew Special Undercover Squad)
Im not sure. He is definitely a peculiar and eccentric person.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wardwolf

This geezer was like this, but i would say must of been pure muscle. I am not into muscles, but this geezer must of taken steroids or something, how you can build bulk like that.

The geezer could probably pick you up with one hand easily, lol.

Just looked so odd, for an area of london, and most people in london are fat, or on there way there.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
yeah i have ,,, me and my older brother

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

As far as the strangest person I have ever seen, well I live in the mountains of Northeast Tennessee. Man let me tell ya they grow weird around here that's for sure. I've seen one eyed women, toothless men, big hairy, burly dudes that haven't been off "the mountain" in years. (and smell that way too :lol
This is a really strange part of the world to be sure. Some really dark valleys and "hollows" here. Some weird critters sited once in a while too.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

This geezers legs where like the size of my waist, lol, how do males get that big, lol?

would it have been this guy?

Tom Platz

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Sometimes when I run by the river at night, I see some strange people pass by me. Not sure if they are fellow joggers or just some mugger trying to rob me.Lots of shifty characters at night but I aint scared. Lets just say next time im taking my tazer just in case.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Unfortunately I am the person around my area which appears out of place. Well when you encounter someone who looks like they are straight out of a 1950s movement they do not exactly look like a common person in the area. Around the house I would look like any other member of my local community but in public I prefer to dress what I deem as more appropriate.

A fedora, nice looking loafers, dress pants, sports jacket, and polo shirt. It is my love for 1950s culture that has driven my type of clothing. So yes I definitely look out of place in my location.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I am one of those people, everyone looks at me strangely, I even walk out of pace and seem to cut through everyone. I think most people if they catch me in a bad mood think I am a maniac, the others probably just think im on drugs.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

I think there is alot of people who want to do people harm in all areas probably.

I live in a messed up area.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am probably the wierd looking one around here too. Chick, no make up, long ass hair and i always look people in the eye when i smile at them. When I go to a mall, which isn't very often, people seem to veer away from me lol, its because I smell their greed and shame. I am in the US right now, I'm from England though, when I went back to visit a couple years ago I was very out of place. Like people blatantly looked me up and down like some kind of social pariah! It was kinda fun to see the look on their faces when I was all nice and polite to them. I overheard one old hag telling her old hag friend that I must be on drugs. I love those old british ladies, they are afraid of everything and everyone and they say "ooooh, well I never" alot.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There was an old man in the town I grew up in, every day he sat on the same bench in the town center. He was nice to all males that walked by, greeting them with a heartly 'hello', but whenever a female walked by he yelled at them " all women are whores!" lol
not sure what was wrong with him but I've seen a lot of women cross the street at the corner when they saw he was there.

And then there was this man who looked exaclty like the preacher from polthergeist, same suit and black hat, same eyes with dark circles around them and same creepy smile. I had to walk by him every morning going to school and every evening going back home. He scared me. I think this was the most scariest man I ever met in my life!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I live in a very small town of about 5,000 people. Just yesterday I was driving home and there was an old white haired man walking down the street in a white under shirt, boxer shorts, and was pulling some kind of cart/wagon. He looked so odd to me (never seen him before).

But mostly, it caught my attention because upon seeing him, my first thought was, 'Gosh, I can't wait until I'm 90 years old and I earned the right to be a weirdo walking down the street in my underwear/pajamas and no one cares because I'm old and feel like being a crazed old lady.'

I've always envied old people who do the strangest things and everyone just lets them get away with it. My day will come! If I do stuff like that now, people shake their heads but one day they will just say 'That old lady earned the right to be crazy' and I will be happy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join