It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Apache pilots kills dozens of innocent people!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
as a matter of fact youtube videos can now be flagged as

'promotes terrorism'

aside that this was linked from liveleak, but how long will take to
1. SEE those videos from the viewpoint of people having our troops in their land
2. conclude that videos like those actually fuels the fire already burning

will anyone ever see that ?
or all these weapon demonstrations ?
WOW WE ARE SO COOL
actually its just sad .. the majority of people who do not like the US is just fueled with stuff like that.

well anyway, nice find, tho

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Here are more unarmed civilians being murdered in cold-blood :

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The fact that these fools are carrying weapons makes them fair game. This is the reason we are here. These are not innocent people. How can yall say that? They prally just fired on our troops or a base. Yea you can carry weapons over here ,but machine guns and mortars are signs that these guys need to be smoked. If there was UNARMED ppl having a picnic then I could see the title and the rest of the posts on this thread. But these are 14 less Taliban nuts our boys have to worry about over here. I would love to see you get dropped off in front of this column... you would see how " innocent" these fools are.

Carry on sheep....
edit on 8-2-2011 by Forrest4Three because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
My unit got lit up by Apaches in the first gulf war.....they called it friendly fire.

Hellfire missles are not "Friendly fire" by any stretch of the imagination. They need
to learn how to shoot or get the hell outta the cockpit.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forrest4Three
The fact that these fools are carrying weapons makes them fair game. This is the reason we are here. These are not innocent people. How can yall say that? They prally just fired on our troops or a base. Yea you can carry weapons over here ,but machine guns and mortars are signs that these guys need to be smoked. If there was UNARMED ppl having a picnic then I could see the title and the rest of the posts on this thread. But these are 14 less Taliban nuts our boys have to worry about over here. I would love to see you get dropped off in front of this column... you would see how " innocent" these fools are.

Carry on sheep....
edit on 8-2-2011 by Forrest4Three because: (no reason given)

If Afghanis carry weapons in Afghanistan are they the enemy?

Thin line there...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I agree. Are hunters that carry guns while hunting in the U.S. terrorist?
oops...better not give them any ideas eh?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

True, but it's a bit deeper than that..
The invasion of Iraq is an admitted mistake but why was Afghanistan invaded??
Are these guys with guns and nothing much else really the terrorists??

Heck, if the US invaded Australia I'd be out there with a stick (because every other weapon is illegal here) beating them...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Heck, if the US invaded Australia I'd be out there with a stick (because every other weapon is illegal here) beating them...

The first Gulf War was fought to free Kuwait after they asked the U.S. for help.
I still believe that for the simple fact that we destroyed their military and then
left the AO. If we were there for oil we would have marched in on Baghdad and
stayed there and not needed a second invasion. I don't know why Afghanistan
was invaded, maybe because of the vast untapped oil reserves. (times change).
Everyone has guns over there especially since the U.S. armed them to fight off
the Russians. Hypocrisy is rampant in the World today, who knows what is really
going on anyway?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Dude going by other post's you live in Melbourne ,Guns are not illegal in our state or any others unless your have a criminal history or a mental condition,granted some states make it harder than others but Victoria is easy,hell unlike most states you can shoot in state forest here, and hunting feral animals in a state forest is a genuine reason to own a gun,

As for the op EPIC FAIL matey,enemy combatants getting killed by their enemy does not make a war crime,funny how you show such sympathy for Taliban scum,their probably the most unsympathetic scum on earth,i remember in the late 90's when Afghanistan and the Taliban were shown on 60 minutes and the like,people were screaming out for international intervention to stop their barbaric stone age ways,do you really believe if Coalition forces (yes coalition their not all US personal ) left today the Taliban would nor bring their own brand of hell back on the people of Afghanistan ?

Here's some real crimes your friendly neighbourhood Taliban have committed,

According to a 55-page report by the United Nations, the Taliban, while trying to consolidate control over northern and western Afghanistan, committed systematic massacres against civilians.[46][47] UN officials stated that there had been "15 massacres" between 1996 and 2001.[46][47] They also said, that "[t]hese have been highly systematic and they all lead back to the [Taliban] Ministry of Defense or to Mullah Omar himself."[46][47] In a major effort to retake the Shomali plains, the Taliban indiscriminately killed civilians, while uprooting and expelling the population. Kamal Hossein, a special reporter for the UN, reported on these and other war crimes. Upon taking Mazar-i-Sharif in 1998, about 4,000 civilians were executed by the Taliban and many more reported tortured.[48][49] The Taliban especially targeted people of Shia religious or Hazara ethnic background.[46][47] Among those killed in Mazari Sharif were several Iranian diplomats. Others were kidnapped by the Taliban, touching off a hostage crisis that nearly escalated to a full scale war, with 150,000 Iranian soldiers massed on the Afghan border at one time.[50] It was later admitted that the diplomats were killed by the Taliban, and their bodies were returned to Iran.[51] The documents also reveal the role of Arab and Pakistani support troops in these killings.[46][47] Bin Laden's so-called 055 Brigade was responsible for mass-killings of Afghan civilians.[15] The report by the United Nations quotes eyewitnesses in many villages describing Arab fighters carrying long knives used for slitting throats and skinning people.[46][47]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

i remember in the late 90's when Afghanistan and the Taliban were shown on 60 minutes and the like,people were screaming out for international intervention to stop their barbaric stone age ways,do you really believe if Coalition forces (yes coalition their not all US personal ) left today the Taliban would nor bring their own brand of hell back on the people of Afghanistan ?

And yet the same forces fighting them today actually armed them back in the early 90's..
You do have to wonder sometimes..
Perpetual war makes some very very rich people..

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
the sad thing is that ats has become a victim of this militant rhetoric, it has been hi-jacked by religious and secular interests and turned into a propaganda machine for their ideologies.

They come here to be provocatures, to irritate, agitate and to publicize their agendas. these people are not trying to solve differences, their intention is to bring their disputes into your home.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

While war crimes cannot be condoned in any way, the war on terrorism is not a clean war. Members of terrorists cells do not carry out operations in a way they are easily identified thereby making it harder for the security services and the armed forces to counter them. Attached is a link summarising the misery caused by international terror groups on people like you and me:
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join