It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Apache pilots kills dozens of innocent people!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

As you can see they are killing helpless people. This is the worse warcrime ever, even worse than any other previous warcrime in history of mankind.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Ive seen this before

Sickening aint it

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

We some of the people in the video are armed, or at least appear to be armed. Now the video of them gunning down journalists, that's confirmed.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I wasnt stating it was sickening Just because they might be civilians,

Its just sick in general, As is all forms of killing

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
This is the worse warcrime ever, even worse than any other previous warcrime in history of mankind.

LOL...
Weakest troll attempt ever. See en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

This is why the "terrorists" will all eventually give up on this idea of having training camps, and simply blend back in with the rest of the population. Personally, if I was a jihadist/terrorist, I would never in a million years set up a hard target like a training camp. Their enemy (USA) has such a technological advantage in that arena. The only way to defeat the USA is to take away their hard targets so that their technological superiority is useless. Also, by blending in with the population it makes information gathering about the terrorist group that much more difficult.

In short, these people died because they were stupid. The USA is forcing a rapid evolution of the terrorist strategy. The future terrorists will be much more intelligent about how to fight a technologically advanced enemy.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

ETA: S & F

Bummer......

ETA: Sucks to be them.

edit on 3-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You mean all those "innocents" carrying weapons in Afghanistan?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ummm.. well.. i definitely see, "training camp".. and people who appear to be carrying what looks like rifles. so, exactly what part of this makes you think these are innocent people? i mean, this isn't like the ethan mccord video. this is a bunch of guys running around at night apparently armed.. **sheesh**

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
flags and stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why?????? please tell me how you came to the conclusion these are civilians?

people stop flagging and giving stars

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by phusionsa

Afghanistan is practically an an anarchist country. the "president" is actually just the mayor of Kabul.
lot's of people over there have guns. oh, so the right to bear arms doesn't apply to people who aren't american?
edit on 3-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

edit on 3-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: spellcheck

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
oh gosh the poor helpless taliban carrying weapons in a terrorist training camp...boo hoo

troll....fail

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

ETA: S & F

I respect your opinion mucho Slayer... this one caught me by surprise.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Lot of virgins had work to do after that one

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
For the Record....

Deltaboy is known for his twisted sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
here ya go delta ,
more helpless folks

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
or maybe these road side ied planters in iraq

this shows the end result[
editby]edit on 3-2-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: post last vid

edit on 3-2-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I am surprised at the amount of people taking this at face value. If you are NOT willing to take what the MSM says at face value, why are you willing to do so with the Thread? Lol. Look deeper, could there be a REASON for structuring the thread the way it has been? Now, why would that be? One would hope that you all are not acting like those whom you like to term "sheep." Wouldn't that be ironic?

edit on 3-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I dont know about "ever". There was Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Hitler. All bad guys.

Of-course the US isnt far behind. History of allowing and staging false flag terror attacks dating as far back as the USS Maine. Arguably almost every major event in our history is questionable including but not limited to the sinking of the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, the Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11...

And when they werent staging these events, they were overthrowing governments and installing dictators: Operation Ajax, Operation Condor, Operation Gladio, Saddam, Osama, Mubarak, Pinochet etc.

For example I would say that the killing of 2 to 3 million Vietnamese and Cambodians during the Vietnam "war" was quite evil. Of-course they used chemical and biological weapons in the process: Napalm and Agent Orange, but lets not talk about that.

Today's dictatorship has a new WMD of choice: Depleted Uranium. Thats right kids, the US has dumped thousands of tons of radioactive DU into Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. But who cares, it will only kill generations of their offspring not ours. Well, not exactly. Radioactive fall out travels thousands of miles as was taught to us by Chernobyl.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by phusionsa

Originally posted by phusionsa

You mean all those "innocents" carrying weapons in Afghanistan?

Having or carrying a weapon is now a crime punishable by death, judge jury executioner rolled into one...

"Houston, we have a problem": Conservative estimates of legally owned guns in the USA put the number at 355,029,250 million guns in the USA. That is 1.17 guns for everyone in the USA.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join