It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Warn of Disguised Terrorists at Super Bowl~ Look out that ref aint making bad calls, he is bad

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Advisor....I didn't mean to offend you.....I was just stating how I felt about the whole thing, not your post at all

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

"If I were a terrorist this would be a perfect time to hit somewhere else. All focus on this "game" and boom up goes a subway or airport or heck just a bar full of patrons or ten bars full of patrons. Game is interrupted millions of viewers all over the world are in shock etc. etc. etc"

Heya Beans!! And that is an excellent point and one that, I believe, Advisor pointed out as well. And while I will say that the majority of us here on ATS are awake and aware, there are some that are not. So an occasional posting on staying awake and aware, even for me, is appreciated.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The only "terrorist" at the super bowl this year is named Ben Rothlisberger and can usually be found hanging around co-ed bars and college hangouts.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This happened last year and some Muslims were praying and got tackled...

or sacked.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yes be aware and suspicious of any terrorist activities. If it doesn't occur at the Super Bowl, it could very likely happen in the greater Dallas area. If it doesn't happen in the greater Dallas area, it could occur in the state of Texas. If it doesn't occur in the state of Texas, it could occur in the South of the United States. If it doesn't occur in the South of the United States, it could occur on the Eastern Seaboard of the United States. If it doesn't occur on the Eastern Seaboard.....

Ok, sorry, had to get bases covered for a "potential" terrorist attack. Be very vigilant Americans, and tourists, and illegal aliens. The possibility of a terrorist attack on Super Bowl Sunday are just as likely as happening today, tomorrow, Valentine's Day, Cinco de Mayo, or even the 4th of July. We need to start reporting any and all activity, whether it be suspicious, normal, or whatever. Let us continue to live in fear that something "might' happen.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The refs will most likely be Ed Hochuli or Mike Carey. Nowhere near terrorists...They been officiating for the NFL over a decade. They won't let a nobody ref the most important game of the year...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
But we all kinda know, the CIA loves!!! to cuase fear mongering to the public, keep em scared, they have lied and messed up in the recent past as well, and for all we know made up al quiada and bin laden themselves! to suspect a superbpwl game..thats idiotic. they musta been watching too much the last boyscout or something with bruce willis and damon waynes.

you really think a muslim terrorist would go to an all american footbal game to harm the government? or american citizens? like theyde send a few guys just too shoot a few poeple inside a sport game theater...rediculous. IF they caused 9/11..they took 2 building down with a jumbo jet in a manner or words. terroroitst like tob low things up on a massive scale..not sit and choose whog ets picked off

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
But we all kinda know, the CIA loves!!! to cuase fear mongering to the public, keep em scared, they have lied and messed up in the recent past as well, and for all we know made up al quiada and bin laden themselves! to suspect a superbpwl game..thats idiotic. they musta been watching too much the last boyscout or something with bruce willis and damon waynes.

you really think a muslim terrorist would go to an all american footbal game to harm the government? or american citizens? like theyde send a few guys just too shoot a few poeple inside a sport game theater...rediculous. IF they caused 9/11..they took 2 building down with a jumbo jet in a manner or words. terroroitst like tob low things up on a massive scale..not sit and choose whog ets picked off

Well if the Ft. Hood incident went down at the superbowl what would you call it? If a plane was crashed into the stadium what would you call it? A small incident?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyMindIsMyOwn
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

"If I were a terrorist this would be a perfect time to hit somewhere else. All focus on this "game" and boom up goes a subway or airport or heck just a bar full of patrons or ten bars full of patrons. Game is interrupted millions of viewers all over the world are in shock etc. etc. etc"

Heya Beans!! And that is an excellent point and one that, I believe, Advisor pointed out as well. And while I will say that the majority of us here on ATS are awake and aware, there are some that are not. So an occasional posting on staying awake and aware, even for me, is appreciated.

Always be aware. From some of the responses it would seem some of these folks are the one's who've been eating up the MSM propoganda and hiding out in their basements afraid to come out and are now mad that nothing has happened.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Now would be the perfect time to roll out the next wave of protection procedure and devices.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

It only makes me wonder how they plan on testing it.
Field tests any one, who wants to let a bunch of Somalians go in the USA, and instigate radicalization of homegrown and Islamic extremists?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
They've been warning about this every Super Bowl and every other large event like this that draws world attention since 9/11 and were aware of it even before that. It's only news in the sense that decided to put it on the news.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Just like the icecream truck when we were kids,
people will line up, to get a glimpse of the 'freeeeeedom, and seeeecurity' found on the other side of the door labeled ENTER.

Safetyyyyyy, Freeeedom, Seeeeecurity, yyyyeeeeeaaaaaa !

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Hmmm, well not to be contrary here but......

It seems to me that if the US Govt. wishes for a technology to be used they need no 'field test' to verify that the technology works as planned. It only need to work, as in.. turned on.

How did they 'field test' the new airport scanners? I don't believe they did too much field testing of that and just threw it into operation whether or not John Q. Public agreed with it or not. That was their 'field test'.

Now, of the companies mentioned in the video...... anyone know if Chertoff is a major stockholder???

**taking off the tin foil hat and putting back in the vault for safe keeping**

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by mr-lizard

And you're seriously deluded if you don't realize that those scary networks give the Western powers the pretense needed to maintain a couple hundred military bases needed to maintain global hegemony.

Cui Bono.

Did I say otherwise?

Forgive me, but I don't remember saying that... Nor indeed writing it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

LOL! I was thinking if they caught a terrorist in disguise at the Super Bowl, they could throw them on the field and let Clay Matthews and Troy Polamalu take turns body slammin them till they beg for thier Mommies!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by CanadianDream420

LOL! I was thinking if they caught a terrorist in disguise at the Super Bowl, they could throw them on the field and let Clay Matthews and Troy Polamalu take turns body slammin them till they beg for thier Mommies!

James Harrison would just eat them! One bite.

edit on 3-2-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

There ya go!!

I swear I would love to see it!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

There ya go!!

I swear I would love to see it!

network.yardbarker.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by mr-lizard

And you're seriously deluded if you don't realize that those scary networks give the Western powers the pretense needed to maintain a couple hundred military bases needed to maintain global hegemony.

Cui Bono.

Did I say otherwise?

Forgive me, but I don't remember saying that... Nor indeed writing it.

Please. I know how this works...distract from the conversation by picking a sentence, or a word, or even an intimation to debate, it really doesn't matter; as long as it distracts from the apparent intended meaning.

But I'll bite, and I see your distraction and raise you another.

I'll assume when you wrote: "But you'd be severely deluded if you didn't think certain networks didn't want6 to harm the West. ", that you have specific knowledge, more than the rest of we mortals, which would lead you to that conclusion?

I'm basing my conclusions on the observation that what we consider to be "International Terrorism" only seems to benefit the powers that proclaim they need to defend we mortals from these evil doers.

Who benefits most from invasions; the invaders, or the invaded?

Please be specific on what "certain networks" you are referring to. And then please explain how the actions of those networks, or "International Terrorists" in general, benefit anyone except the powers that be.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Yankee451 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join