It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Warn of Disguised Terrorists at Super Bowl~ Look out that ref aint making bad calls, he is bad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Let's not forget the dangers of sleeping either! After all, people can die in their sleep of natural causes. Also? Don't walk under any trees, a branch could fall and hit you in the head! It leaves one to wonder where it all ends... Let's face it, life is not a risk free proposition, and it never will be.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This friendly reminder, brought to you by your protectors in the TSA and DHS.

Watch the High def TV screen as you enter the grocery store, shopping mall, Hotel, and football arena, reminding you to be very suspicious and paranoid, and to report all said suspicious activity to authorities immediately.

Now file into two lines please, one for your naked x-ray scanner, and one for having your private parts massaged intimately. This is for your safety from the terrorists. They lurk around every corner. See that guy next to you? He could be one. We need to keep you safe. So go along with what we say. It is for your safety. We know what's best for you. Fear is good. Fear keeps you safe. We keep you safe. Now let us scan you and feel every part of your body. We have to make sure you are not carrying weapons. It is for your safety, and everyone around you. Thank you for your unquestioning cooperation.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

More terror threats, owww be scared, oh so very scared. We don't have any evidence but we heard them say something about blowning things up once soo.... what a joke!! Boo Scared ya.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

All you've accomplished is to reinforce the assumption that most of the moderators on sites like this and many others are on the government dole.

Was that your intention?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

AMEN to THAT!!!!! I like your style! I refuse to be intimidated by ANY bully at ANYTIME. I will do what I want and if I die then so be it....but I will NOT cower in my house, and stop living life because some LOSERS throw threats around, and let them win....NEVER! They can't take my freedom from me. Be cautious, yes......but don't let them dictate your life!

edit on 3-2-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The only terrorist is the U.S.government.

But with the useual psychological mind control technique that every abuser on the planet uses... Blame the victim. The psychogical reversal creates a mind warp that the abuser uses to perpetuate the abuse.

They are patriots and you are the terrorist.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well my intentions were already posted.

But I am disgusted, that nearly all of you decided to shoot the messanger.

Perhaps, if some of you bothered to look at my posting history, you would realize I was posting the article because it was not posted on this website yet.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Wasn't refering to you as the info you were posting was from another source, I appriciate the info and the post I just hate the scare tactics that are used in this country. Thanks for your post

S&F for bringing it to our attention
edit on 3-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I'm pleased that you're disgusted.

Had I seen anything in your post that indicated sarcasm, I might have been interested in something else you posted, but no sarcasm, coupled with your Avatar and the age of your account told me all I needed to know.

I picture you sitting in the basement of Langley with a desk littered with full ashtrays, candy bar wrappers and Dr. Pepper cans, holding Janet Napolitano's picture up with one hand on your breaks.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by ADVISOR

Wasn't refering to you as the info you were posting was from another source, I appriciate the info and the post I just hate the scare tactics of that are used in this country. Thanks for your post

That goes for me as well. Speaking for myself I have no problem with your post. It's just the scare warnings I am tired of.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by ADVISOR

I picture you sitting in the basement of Langley with a desk littered with full ashtrays, candy bar wrappers and Dr. Pepper cans, holding Janet Napolitano's picture up with one hand on your breaks.

Damn that was good!

If your interested, we have an opening for remote viewers available.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thanks, but I'd rather die (perhaps getting struck by lightning).

I do appreciate your sarcasm now though, carry on...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Maybe tone it down a little..

I agree with most of you, but I kind of feel sorry for ADVISOR, everybody jumping on him like a pack of rabid dogs, he's just reporting.
This is interesting because of the earlier predictions, maybe this turns out to be a false flag, or even a real terrorist attack.
While I don't believe in the 9/11 OS you're deluding yourself if you don't think muslim extremists really are out to hurt the western world.
Now, their efforts may be futile, but the hate for the western world is real and it's strong, believe me.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Two words: Fear Mongering.

"It's all part of the plan."

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It's not like advisor is the first and only person to post this stuff up on this site. So lay off.

On another note.

Some terrorists ARE probably government operatives or stooges.

But you'd be severely deluded if you didn't think certain networks didn't want6 to harm the West.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Careful, we'll pile on you too.

Our media have the capability of reporting on, or ignoring any story that suits them.

The first question should always be "Cui Bono"?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Feds Warn of Disguised Terrorists at Super Bowl~ Look out that ref aint making bad calls, he is bad

www.cbsnews.com

(CBS/AP) WASHINGTON - The government says there is no specific terrorist threat to Sunday's Super Bowl, but U.S. intelligence officials say al Qaeda and other similar groups remain interested in carrying out attacks during such high profile events.

Tight security around the massive Cowboys Stadium is likely to deter attacks at the actual event. However, this makes other less secure targets, such as nearby hotels and restaurants, more appealing for determined terrorists, according to a government intelligence assessment obtained by The Associated Press. One concern would be a device explod
(visit the link for the full news article)

If I were a terrorist this would be a perfect time to hit somewhere else. All focus on this "game" and boom up goes a subway or airport or heck just a bar full of patrons or ten bars full of patrons. Game is interrupted millions of viewers all over the world are in shock etc. etc. etc.

Of course I'm sure it'd just be Bush doing this all so he can then start wars to fill the coffers of Haliburton.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

And you're seriously deluded if you don't realize that those scary networks give the Western powers the pretense needed to maintain a couple hundred military bases needed to maintain global hegemony.

Cui Bono.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Regardless of Advisor's intention, I say let's all hope that the U.S. government isn't planning some catastrophic come Super Bowl day.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
Regardless of Advisor's intention, I say let's all hope that the U.S. government isn't planning some catastrophic come Super Bowl day.

LOL. Yes lets hope not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join