It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Revelation 6:7-8
7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

indeed, excellent accurate verse for this
situation , get right with him, the time is near.
excellent catch op, star and flag,I believe we are
in the End Of Days. .

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeddiRevolution
reply to post by MetalCoffeeL

That's basically how I look at this. I'm exactly the religious type, but I think the chances for an illusion like this to appear at that point in time is pretty cool. I said in my original post that it's most likely a coincidence that can be explained away, as people have gone out of their way to do in this thread.

That said, I'm sure there are plenty of reasons a bush might catch fire and burn in the desert. Lightning combined with a dry climate can easily set fire to a dead tree. However to Moses it was much more than a coincidence.

It's all about perception, I think.

Moses did many other things about that, like parting of the sea and various other supernatural things so if it was a bush on fire the rest can not be explained away eitherEgtptian Chariots have been found in the red sea also. God appeared in various forms and could not be seen directly with the human eye, Moses had to cover him self otherwise it would probably would have killed him seeing God full on. It was not the type of bush people think of that inspired that story, I saw on TV that Egyptians have hieroglyphs that mentions Israelite tribes.
edit on 3-2-2011 by The time lord because: added text

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Got 2 words for you..
lense flare
It's clearly a reflection of the flames, light refracting through the lense distorts the colour, and for those of you that say that it doesn't perfectly move with the camera, thats due to the shape of the lense. You can also see it at 10.13, also notice how the other specs of light move with it as the camera moves. Fourth horseman of the apocalypse? come on now.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

you guys the picture shows nothing the video is kind of nuts, ummm what the heck is that?! not sure i see a horse but a crazy ghost sure moves thru the crowd!
*didn't read the reflection explanation till now, ya that's feasible. sorry we don't all think like each other, doesn't mean we're crazy

edit on 3-2-2011 by fairytale because: add

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i saw that very very wierd

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fairytale

indeed , perception is unique and
the lens flare explanation would be the closest
explanation, watch the video again, i see it clearly
a horse with a rider , ride threw the crowd and
jumps over the bridge.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's light refraction from the fire. You'll notice that there are a few other spots of light on the video as well. The "anomaly" only moves when the camera moves and disappears completely when the fire disappears completely.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
surely that cannot be real? is it? I mean holy s##t, what was that?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tabascoman77

some spiritual forces use fire
to manifest themselves.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

One would think that, if that dude showed up, he would:

a) Be on a pale horse, as the Bible said...
and
b) Just about everyone in frame would be frakkin' dead because he's the friggin' 4th Horseman n' stuff.

C'mon, guys. LOL...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

If he was "using" the fire, he would be coming from flame...but I don't recall the 4th Horseman EVER using fire to make his presence known. And then he just leaves? What, was he on holiday, visiting the pyramids and needed to get back to where ever it was he was from?

Use common sense here - it's a lens refraction. I've seen it happen a million times. My brother shot a concert and the light was in a high corner and he ended up getting blurred images in the opposite lower corner of the frame.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

he has unleashed war and famine there
and it has spread,follow the word if you
believe and see it unfold in front of your eyes

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
You have to view the YOUTUBE video.. Go to You can clearly see this eerie figure (which does resemble a green horse with a skeletal rider) ride quickly through the crowd...It may or may not be a refraction of light. .who knows....

reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
if you watch the whole video, earlier you can see a green record light reflecting the in the mirror. most likely the guy is outside but behind glass, and what you see is his part of his muslim robe flapping and being illuminated against the glass by the green record light.

you can also see some specks on the glass moving behind the horseman.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
then can you explain how its moving faster than the camera? illusion or not still a good find,

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Nope. That's the light from the fire reflecting off the camera lens, then reflecting back from the window the camera is behind. Notice how it stays in the same spot in hte camera's field, even as the camera pans, and only moves when the camera does.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

make jokes if you wish
i cannot make you see what
is there my friend if you use
science to explain these signs
if you find comfort in it , your
explanations in the near future
will become more difficult and
by the time you see clear , you will
be among the people left behind, god
be with you my friend.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think it is some kind of reflection. As the green thing moves away so do a few other orb shaped lights, that all seam to move with the camera.

I must admit it does look like a man on a horse to me though. maybe news footage of the pro president protesters marching in on horses was on the tv screen in the room that they were filming from?
edit on 3-2-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

They must be left brained.
2nd

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
You know, there are a lot more important things to be discussing than this kind of nonsense. If an alleged image of a 'fourth horse' presses your buttons more than a geo-political game changing event, then I really don't know what to make of some members.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Based on the Theory of Nibiru and The Anunnaki:

What if the 4 Horsemen of the Apocolypse were actually 4 different types of Nibiru races.

The White Horse
The Black Horse
The Red Horse
The Pale Horse

The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse aren't 4 actual horsemen, but instead are different races who previously visited the Earth and caused Advancement and Destruction.

What if...?

Is it possible?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join