It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

inverted visual defect from the fire..... possibly do to any lens adaption they may have place to reduce camera light sensitivity....

watch it's movement it remains still until the camera starts to move and as the camera pans fire moves left and drops...... the image you see directly mirrors this action ..cause the abnormality moves right and up...it just seems to be inverted....

yes it does look like a horseman and it is cool as hell but it can be explained.....
no matter the fact good eye

Last I checked fires aren't green.
And yes it -seems- to move when the camera pans however if you watch really closely it moves at different speeds than the camera. Also notice how there is an explosion as soon as it disappears. Weird.
edit on 3-2-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It clearlly moves faster than the camera. Im still 50-50 on this one. Its just hard to beleive that it could be. The mind just keeps telling us to try to debunk it. If that other person saw it also on Al jerzera and if that footage is shown again. I will 100% beleive.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MavRck
reply to post by _Phoenix_

actually the "horsemen" moves much faster than the camera...but the camera does seem to 'follow' "it".

I said it moves at the same time. I didn't say anything about speed, to me it is obviously a reflection or lens flare.
edit on 3-2-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Thats give me the hebe jebes, it definatly looks like the picture you provided. The "horse-man" even seems to gallop off.

I do however fail to see the connection between the Egyptian protests and the death of one forth of the worlds population. I'm gunna do some digging around.

Great find.
Peace.
ALS

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
100% a reflection. It's hard to tell on the youtube video but on the msnbc vid it's pretty obvious. You can see the dirty spots in the window moving in perfect unison with the inverted flame reflection. Very neat effect though. Cool stuff.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"-- Revelation 6:5-6˄

Wiki

Well the reason behind the protest have been a hike in food price, so has the Black horse been working his magic? and is it now time for the forth horseman to take things further?

Peace.
ALS

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
this is a really cool video , that needs to be looked into further. i see the horse galloping off entirely. if it is an illusion, that is one cool effect. good find man ill be on top of this for sure

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Looks like the anti-Mubarak protesters have brought a member of the Army of the Dead to the fight

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Regardless of what it is, that's a trip!
It looks, acts and moves like a horse and rider.

S&F for the catch.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Nope. That's the light from the fire reflecting off the camera lens, then reflecting back from the window the camera is behind. Notice how it stays in the same spot in hte camera's field, even as the camera pans, and only moves when the camera does.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MetalCoffeeL

That's basically how I look at this. I'm exactly the religious type, but I think the chances for an illusion like this to appear at that point in time is pretty cool. I said in my original post that it's most likely a coincidence that can be explained away, as people have gone out of their way to do in this thread.

That said, I'm sure there are plenty of reasons a bush might catch fire and burn in the desert. Lightning combined with a dry climate can easily set fire to a dead tree. However to Moses it was much more than a coincidence.

It's all about perception, I think.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The interesting thing is that it appears he's holding up his right arm as well, like as if he's holding a sword high in the air in the heat of combat or something. Like he's slaying the people --not physically of course but like he just got done "marking" them for death. Or, in triumph for being The One who is starting the Revolutions around the world and he's celebrating for another successful protest awakening. .

Interesting. If we are in the End Times, like many believe, including Pope John Paul and Benedict, then we will see odd things like this much more anytime now.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

look to me as a reflection of someones hand holding a camera then panning behind a large window...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Jesus in toast.

Horsemen of doom in a reflection.

Lions in the tall grass.

We are decended from the first living things on this planet and for all that awesomeness it comes with a price. We are forever looking for the patterns of danger, real or otherwise. It keeps us alive.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Helmkat because: at and a: the revenge

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It's obviously just Skorpion's reflection in the monitor

..wait, does he even have a reflection???

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It is so incredibly obvious this is a reflection from the window, that I honestly don't know what else to say other than, if you wish to act stupid and pretend it's an Omen, then go for it.

Just wanted to let people lurking here at ATS know that we're not all crazy.

edit on 3-2-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If one of the four was there, surely this cannot be the first unrest/disaster/(word needed here) that they've graced with their presence.

Off to scour youtube!

Edit to add: Nevermind. Not bored enough.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I agree, plus 1/4 of the world should be dead or will be dead soon. So I guess time will tell. Still I'm thinking reflection.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I always thought that the horsemen were allegory. Even if they aren't allegory, you would think that they would be more noticable when they appeared. Which also raises the question, where are the other three?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones
Looks like the anti-Mubarak protesters have brought a member of the Army of the Dead to the fight

Should I get my boom stick?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join