It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I cant believe all of you guys fell for this simple logic......

Horses, Camels, Rocks, Molotovs: Egypt’s Thug Tech

But as Mubarak’s thugs went into suppression mode against protesters in Cairo, they used low-tech weapons to injure an estimated 500 people at Tahrir Square.Source.

Horses and camels are used by mubarak supporter's there is no fourth horse of apocalypse here.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Wow!?! I watched the msn video link three times and on the second and third look I too saw the horseman. It appreared clear as rain. I have no idea as to what it actually is, but I find it very interesting just the same!
These are indeed some strange days we are living in. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

ok i too see it, not in the msn link but in the YT link, now i would like to ask you were did you, where did you get pale green from? what version NKJ NEB? or NRKJ? for you must be reading something i am not, oh and i do have ten versions at my disposal for review

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

nice try wrong video, go back and look at the op video, how one can miss it ?? the msn did not work but the YT did. ok got the,msn one to work nice, there is something there now if it what you sat it is i do not know at10:27 in the msn clip.

edit on 3-2-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

While searching You Tube on the subject matter I found another video, "Ghost horse apocalypse rider caught on video of Cairo riots". This seems to be an excerpt from Euronews and it too shows that same strange horseman anamoly on film as shown in the MSNBC video. Still not sure as to say illusion or oman? This is the link if you would like to see. www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If the seventh seal has been broken, the hosemen will be riding.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is the original vid the youtube movie was taken from, on nmbc, it's in the top clip at the right at about 1.52 min.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

I also think this is clearly a reflection on a window, you can see other things and lights moving in the reflection as well with the same speed and angle as the 'horseman'.

Pretty cool though

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Signs can come in many ways for those who are aware.
Signs can be seen in reflected surfaces like mirrors, a bowl of water, a crystal or ....a camera reflection.

Great post OP.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Brilliant video, sure looks like a horse running along the mass crowd.

Probally a logical explanation though, cant imagine the horsemen walking about

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's definitely there and does look like a horse; is it an omen of things to come and one of the four horsemen? I don't know; I tend to believe it's a glare from a light source on a camera lens. Either way it's pretty creepy. Nice find.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It moves at the exact same time as the camera moves, which means it's either a reflection on a window or a lens flare etc

How did this get so many flags.. What I don't get is how did the horse come to your mind so quick out of all the things in the world?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

actually the "horsemen" moves much faster than the camera...but the camera does seem to 'follow' "it".

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have to say that is an Illusion or a computer graphic added to the scene .

nice try

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
wow, that's really cool, it's clearer on the MSNBC link...i cant say for sure what it is but its definatly spooky!

EDIT: i just watched it back fulll screen and it looks like a reflection off a glass window or something grrr!
edit on 3-2-2011 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Pareidolia.
en.wikipedia.org...

The mind sees what it wants to see.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Your right, the anomoly in the video only moves when the camara pans to the right and it seems to move at the same speed as the camara. Calling it a reflection.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

The how can it move from the center of the screen to the edge and away?

But i still think its an effect of natural occurrence
edit on 3-2-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Not really God is only going to forced to do what he is doing if certain circumstances for the greater good. In the Bible the Jews of Israel have a purpose and special blood line since Adam, God has promised them Israel as their land for salvation back in ancient times and before Christ arrives again, there are hundreds of pieces of archaeological evidence to support what the Bible says, the Tombs of the Prophets for example are still in Israel as well as ancient cities and buildings being discovered all the time, but believers do not need that it but for the unconvinced it helps. Where there is God there are also his enemies, God does not just fight mankind he has had fallen Angels and half breeds or even chimera type beings coming into the play against mankind and God's creation, today man is tampering with creation, Hitler wanted a master race not long ago, who knows what they are doing behind closed doors today?Because of these things he will get angry once we threaten his people or his land. But with the relationship with the Jews has two things, if they lose faith or worship other gods God will stand back, by doing so their enemies will try to eliminate them, if they regain their faith no enemy will stop them. It is said that the whole world will be sown up against Israel, God will have to stop, but the Son will come down and put an end to that scenario, some nations and people will suffer, some will be in the rapture, the rebels against God will be left behind and that might include the not so human type of people, because the Bible gives clues that like the times of Noah where genetic corruption takes a foothold God will separate man from these troubles and those left behind will fight God and his people who have yet to fulfil prophecy, all those countries and people who hate Israel have it sown in their hearts to destroy them as a people and as a Nation, this has occurred with the old Iraq and now with Iran and surrounding nations as predicted in the Bible long ago. The big argument is that the world will try and stop God and send millions to the grave because of our sins, not sins that are innocent but purposely built into society to try and rid of saving as much as the human population as possible, but in the mean time it is becoming harder to try and convince people as everyone is separated but together against God's plans. Yes he will be angry but for a reason.
edit on 3-2-2011 by The time lord because: added some text

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

yeah looks pretty clear to me too very strange I say the writings on the wall it wont go away its an OMEN

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

It depends on the where the reflection is coming from, the source of the light, and the angle in which the light is hitting the camara lens.

People are so quick to point out doom and gloom, it seem a lot people want the world to end because their unhappy with current lives and how does the world ending help their situation, beats me?
edit on 3-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join