It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
& so it begins.

M

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Using the msnbc video, if you start it around 10:14 you will see the same shot that the OP is pointing out. However, you also see the anomaly toward the left side of the screen moving up and into the flames. I admit it can be tough to see, but it is there. It certainly looks more like a blob/smudge at that point. It looks much more interesting in the later shot. However, after seeing it at 10:14 I am lead to believe it is just a reflection of some type.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Bit of a nasty bit of work this God character isn't it?

Destroy this and that, plagues here and there...it really needs to lighten up a bit and smell the flowers.

Peace is preferable to war...the 'God of Israel' seems to be preoccupied with murdering as many humans as it can.

No wonder the Israelis think slaughtering people wholesale is a moral occupation, their warmongering sadist of a god used to do it at the drop of a hat.

Is worshipping an entity out of fear for one's life, really worship or cowardice?

Blimey, when i was a kid, i was always brainwashed to believe god loves human beings, but reading through a few verses of the bible, it's clear whoever this god was, it was more into loving to destroy human beings.

A horseman of the apocalypse is apt when you think about it...a last opportunity to commit genocide by this god creature.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Link please... so everybody can watch. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1088no5

Link please... so everybody can watch. Thank you.

Link is in the OP.....

Originally posted by TeddiRevolution
I was watching video coverage of the protests in Egypt when something caught my eye. After rewinding and replaying multiple times I was blown away by what I saw.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It clearly looks like a still image lens flare, but what has me so dumfounded is that it follows a clear path inbetween the crowd like a riot officer on horseback.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
well I did see what the OP was talking about
and it was kinda creepy so thanks for the
find and posting it for discussion.

However upon watching it 3-4 times it becomes
apparent this is not what it appears to be.
2 reasons

1) There are other light anomalies on the
glass that this was filmed behind. I think
the reason why this green apparition appeared
was due to a reflection of the TV in the room
where this footage was captured from.

2) I am familiar with horses enough to know
that horses do not glide. When they walk
they have a gait. Their heads bobs up and down
and their rump bobs up and down which is not
visible in this footage. However, this glide would
be consistent with a reflection from a TV in
the background behind the cameraman.
While it may be spooky, it can be attributed
to natural phenomenon.

However, some folks will never view it
as such. best wishes

boon

edit on 2/3/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thank you.
Was Elvis riding the horse???

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm actually kind of shocked that there are people here who think the Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse is an actual man on a horse. And, for whatever reason, has been revealed only through a television news broadcast. Why did no one actually at the scene around this man on a horse see it and react? It was only for a few to see on television? When and where were the other three Horsemen revealed? Fox? CNN?

It is obviously nothing more than a reflection. There are several other specks of reflection that move at the same speed and maintain the same distance from each other. None of these reflections move until the camera moves and they all move in precision with the camera's movements.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MetalCoffeeL
That is pretty darn freaky.
I showed a friend and they immediately replied: "where are the rules that say signs and omens can't be in things like reflections?"

I mean, something might be trying to show us something, take these lightly if you like but at least give it some thought....

Those are my thoughts exactly!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Pale Horse (Green Horse)

The fourth horseman as depicted in the Bamberg Apocalypse (1000-1020)
When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hell was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
— Revelation 6:7-8˄ NIV

The fourth and final horseman is named Death. Of all the riders, he is the only one to whom the text itself explicitly gives a name. Still others apply the names "Pestilence"[9] or "Plague" to this horseman, based on alternative translations of the Bible (such as the Jerusalem Bible). Unlike the other three, he is not described carrying a weapon/object, instead he is followed by Hades. However, illustrations—like those above—commonly depict him carrying a scythe (like the Grim Reaper) or a sword.
The color of Death's horse is written as khlôros (χλωρóς) in the original Koine Greek, which is often translated as "pale", though "ashen", "pale green", and "yellowish green"[8] are other possible interpretations. The color suggests the sickly pallor of a corpse.[4][10] The natural colors of horse coats that could be indicated include dun, palomino, buckskin, or one of several color variants with dilution genes.[citation needed]
The verse beginning "they were given power over a fourth of the earth" may refer solely to Death and Hades, or it may summarize the roles of all four horsemen; scholars disagree on this point.
en.wikipedia.org...

And there you have it.
edit on 2/3/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: empty space

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Remember most all of this stuff is being controlled by Intel agencies through media:
Cant imagine why the Egyptian government are rounding up journalists.
Anderson Cooper..not saying he was rounded up in the raid but the writing is on the wall.
Vanderbilt Family (illuminati)
Former CIA

Read
Carl Bernstein's famous 1977 article entitled "The CIA & The Media" from Rolling Stone, 10/20/77. Anyone with access to a library should try to find this - it's a truly breakthrough piece

I dont know if some of you caught Obamas speech today on his christian faith and about his belief in Jesus Christ etc.
There are reasons they display this stuff in the media.
Theres a reason Mubarak and Barack sound alike
Theres a reason Obama sounds like Osama and why Hussein (Saddam Hussein) is in his name.

Once your eyes are truly opened you can never go back to the illusion, propaganda, and lie once they are finally opened..Truth will begin consuming you but in a good way.

edit on 3-2-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

WOW............I DO SEE IT!!! That is freaky and wierd! Nice find and post! There are a ton of "things" in our world that just aren't explainable. And granted our eyes and brain work together to "make sense" of things, but there are times, when you just have to believe that there is more out there and more to US as a whole universe.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If you look at the video several times you can see that it is a reflection...a few spots are moving across the screen in the same direction and speed as the so called Omen

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well some people did die during the protests but while it's cool, I'll go with the reflection explanation

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Why can't it be a reflection and an omen?

Do you know what the odds are of a reflection showing up like that (anywhere, let alone in that context)?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
looks like a reflection off a window to me. Wow all this trouble of posting video's and typing up a thread for this little light anomaly. funny.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Pareidolia ( /pærɪˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-DOH-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- – "beside", "with", or "alongside"—meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as in paraphasia, disordered speech) and eidōlon – "image"; the diminutive of eidos – "image", "form", "shape". Pareidolia is a type of apophenia.

Religious Further information: Perceptions of religious imagery in natural phenomena There have been many instances of perceptions of religious imagery and themes, especially the faces of religious figures, in ordinary phenomena

Source

Nothing more than that.
edit on 3-2-2011 by CoherentlyConfused because: added something

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

My thoughts exactly,I couldnt agree with you more.

I am noticing all media outlets are committing thier resources to Egypt, but are not reporting the protests elsewhere in the Middle east.

Protests in Tunisia,
Protests in Egypt,
Protests in Jordan
Protests in Sudan,

Who is next in line:

Iran adding fuel to the fire:
Americans out Suporting Anti Mobarrac Protestors:

5 Eu Governments Condemming the Voilence in Egypt.

SO Yes and So It Begins...
edit on 3-2-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
I dont know if some of you caught Obamas speech today on his christian faith and about his belief in Jesus Christ etc.

ummm, I didn't see it. I don't have TV
and I looked on youtube and couldn't
find it. Do you have a source link that
I could watch it. I'm very interested
in what he says in that speech.
thanks in advance

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join