It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
well sense this first came to light there have been more up risings though out the mid east now was this an omen or not? if it is what else is there to come? and remember it still not over in Egypt they still are under mil rule. and here is still unrest there not violent, but unrest none the less.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
this horse is pretty cool in Red Dead Redemption:Undead Nightmare.my personal favorite is the flaming horse.it just looks awesome!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It's neither a ghost nor an omen...What it is, is a deliberate distraction so people take thier eyes off what's going on in Egypt and behind the scenes. What that is I don't know...but there sure is alot of protests happening, suspiciously at the same time...Mark my words Tunisia or Morocco will be next.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9
.Mark my words Tunisia or Morocco will be next.

....Tunisia: it's already been done... Maybe you're talking about Lybia?

Sorry for the off-topic.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I heard Steven Qualye mention this on Saturday, but I forgot to look it up. Then I listened to a Coast to Coast recording from February (when George Noory was interviewing Lucus), and heard it mentioned it again. Just checked it out not too long ago. Wow.

I'm sure someone else may have mentioned this already, but the English word "pale" is translated from the Greek "chloros" which means, literally, green.
edit on 6-4-2011 by Khazaq because: misspelling, missing word

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Even after all this time since this happened I still don't get the "it's a reflection from the fire comment
there are many people between the fire and the horseman, and the fact that the fire is not shaped as this thing is, if it was a reflection would it not be in the same shape? then of course look what has happened since then, I might add and in a very short amount of time.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

Even after all this time since this happened I still don't get the "it's a reflection from the fire comment
there are many people between the fire and the horseman, and the fact that the fire is not shaped as this thing is, if it was a reflection would it not be in the same shape? then of course look what has happened since then, I might add and in a very short amount of time.

You're right. I'll post something more about the seals soon. I think it will lend more credence to this event being real. And, man, did I get goose-bumps when I watched that video.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
My interpretation of the first five Seals (which have already been opened).

Revelation Chapter 6
[1] And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
[2] And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

White horse, white race. The European conquest and colonization of the earth, culminating in the British Empire and World War I.

[3] And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
[4] And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Red horse, red menace. Atheist Communist Revolutions in Russia and China, eventually leading to the Cold War. Mujahideen were created by the CIA to lure the Russians into Afghanistan, which later led to the War on Terror.

[5] And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
[6] And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Black horse, Black Tuesday. The Great Depression. (The October 1929 crash occurred on a Tuesday, hence the name. Note that Tuesday is also the day of the Celtic/Norse god of war.)

7] And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
[8] And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

World War II leading into the Cold War leading into the War on Terror. And, soon enough, we will have World War III.

[9] And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
[10] And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
[11] And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

More Christians were put to death in the Twentieth Century than all previous centuries combined. Millions died in the Russian gulags alone.

So, the first five seals have already been opened, and the horsemen continue to ride. Note that the text does not say any of them cease to ride throughout the period of the Seals.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It moves faster in the end because of the shape of the lens. try it at home with a magnifier or your glasses.
If I take off my glasses and look at them I can see a faint reflection of the window behind me in the same green color as the horse, the rest of the room is not reflected because the light isn't strong enough. I have two coats on these glasses, anti-reflection and a protective coat. so only very strong lights get reflected.

Of course ...
He could have been watching Youtube in his visions

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
And, btw, here's what's coming...

Revelation Chapter 6
[1] And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
[2] And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

White horse, white race. The European conquest and colonization of the earth, culminating in the British Empire and World War I.

[3] And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
[4] And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Red horse, red menace. Atheist Communist Revolutions in Russia and China, eventually leading to the Cold War. Mujahideen were created by the CIA to lure the Russians into Afghanistan, which later led to the War on Terror.

[5] And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
[6] And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Black horse, Black Tuesday. The Great Depression. (The October 1929 crash occurred on a Tuesday, hence the name. Note that Tuesday is also the day of the Celtic/Norse god of war.)

7] And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
[8] And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

World War II leading into the Cold War leading into the War on Terror. And, soon enough, we will have World War III.

[9] And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
[10] And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
[11] And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

More Christians were put to death in the Twentieth Century than all previous centuries combined. Millions died in the Russian gulags alone.

So, the first five seals have already been opened, and the horsemen continue to ride. Note that the text does not say any of them cease to ride throughout the period of the Seals.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Sept. 4, 2010 - Christchurch, New Zealand - 7.1 earthquake
Elenin-earth-sun alignment

Feb. 7, 2010 - Chile - 8.8 earthquake

Mar. 11, 2011 - Japan - 9.0 earthquake

Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is a pattern.

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God...

Sept 4, 2010 - Christchurch, New Zealand

Kind of interesting, eh?

"And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet, Act 1, Scene 5

So, now we await the next Elenin-Earth-Sun alignment in September, when we will see whether the theories regarding a coming pole shift turn out to be true or false. If we have food, water, survival gear, bug-out bags ready, and a plan in place, we've lost nothing if the pole shift does not occur. But if it does occur and we haven't prepared, then we are screwed.

If the pole shift doesn't happen and we've prepared, that means we will still be prepared for whatever other disasters may occur in the near future. After all, the economic collapse of the United States and World War III are still very real possibilities with or without a pole shift. And we've been warned repeatedly that Yellowstone can erupt at any time. Anyone living within the kill zone of that super volcano is either ignorant or crazy. Also, we've just witnessed the devastation visited on Japan. We know what earthquakes can do. Anyone who believes that a 9.0 or greater can't destroy Los Angeles is living in a fantasy world.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Very interesting, I see it clear as day, and it doesn't look like any kind of reflection, it actually does look like a skeleton with a green cloak on a horse.

nice!

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
Very interesting, I see it clear as day, and it doesn't look like any kind of reflection, it actually does look like a skeleton with a green cloak on a horse.

nice!

I never imagined I'd actually see the Pale horseman with my own eyes, but there he is. Just goes to show that God is faithful. He will give us all an opportunity to see and accept the truth. Sad thing is, most people will still deny it till their last breath on this earth.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khazaq
And, btw, here's what's coming...

Revelation Chapter 6

Interesting interpretation my friend!

A Final Warning

Notice the date...

Judge not, Love all, be at peace...

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 6-4-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Interesting interpretation my friend!

A Final Warning

Notice the date...

Judge not, Love all, be at peace...

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 6-4-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

Thank you. Good Message. And you mean the date 29-9-2009 on your post?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Yes. It has relevance.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Yes. It has relevance.

With Love,

Your Brother

As in about 2 years before Elenin is supposed to be in close proximity to the earth, or something else? Note: I'm not really comfortable with you calling yourself I AM, but I don't think you're trying to say you're the Christ. At least I hope not.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by harrytuttle

I agree, plus 1/4 of the world should be dead or will be dead soon. So I guess time will tell. Still I'm thinking reflection.

Actually, Revelation 6:8 says "the fourth part of the earth". May not mean that a fourth of the world's population will die, but that a fourth of the world's landmass, and the humans dwelling thereupon, will be trampled under the hooves of the Pale horse. Not sure though.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

As in about 2 years before Elenin is supposed to be in close proximity to the earth, or something else? Note: I'm not really comfortable with you calling yourself I AM, but I don't think you're trying to say you're the Christ. At least I hope not.

Christ is the Messiah

That should put your mind at ease my friend. As to the date, perhaps it isn't so relevant afterall.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Christ is the Messiah

That should put your mind at ease my friend. As to the date, perhaps it isn't so relevant afterall.

With Love,

Your Brother

Okay, cool, bro.

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join