It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The truth is, none of you know what it is. You can say it's a reflection, but you have no proof for it. It is interesting and I do see a movement with what ever it is. I think though that the 4 horsemen are symbolic and not literal. Revelation is full of symbolic.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
After watching the video about 30 times...I am convinced!
It is DEFINITELY a reflection of the fire on the left-hand side of the screen.

I analyzed and cropped a photo here:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9947dddbe3fb.png[/atsimg]

If you watch the video, you can see it perfectly.

Sorry...but this has been debunked.

If you read the OP's posts, he thinks its a reflection, most people here do, so im not too sure whats is being debunked by you. But the point is the omen is appearing in a reflection. We, or at least I, am not trying to say there is an actual ghost horse riding through the crowd. An amazing set of coincidences all lead to this reflection. The color, timing, lens and glass positions, fire shape and color inversion all had to be right and all occur at the right news event! That is the omen.

edit on 3-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
sorry remove link would not work.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

says he is yellowish-green...hmmm..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
After watching it on the msnbc link a few times. I believe it is a reflection because you not only see this green light, but also small lights to the left moving with it like the camera is moving.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I do see the green rider on the horse. At first I thought it was a reflection from the window of the large fire explosion to the left. But just before it disappears from the screen, it picks up speed and is no longer in sync with the other little white dot reflections. Very strange - it just could be the 4th Horseman. The camera catches that which the human eye does not or does not want to.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
The truth is, none of you know what it is. You can say it's a reflection, but you have no proof for it. It is interesting and I do see a movement with what ever it is. I think though that the 4 horsemen are symbolic and not literal. Revelation is full of symbolic.

It's a symbol that represents an event so it makes the symbol become literal, also this symbol represents an evil demon that is released to bring death or destruction upon the earth. And an apparition can also be a sign of what more is to come.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It seems to be a hologram. and it also seems do be invisible to the people, yet very visible on camera. When it first appears, it adjusts itself on the screen of the video shot.. I think it was a fake artifact embeded by someone to be seen no video.. perhaps to get the religious folk all glued..

or polarwarrior is way right
edit on 3-2-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
finally life catch up like in the movie..... it seem that movie was playing our own reality..... we all know there will be a great war.... seriously im tired of this scrappps.... you are all foking lucky that we all sleep deep in the hole. They dont in Egypt ,but it will come soon.Second of all get ready because this website is under control and watched by What ever they call SUper Internet Cop # watcher.... So i wont be suprise that some folk will be on the red list.....
To much information on this website for nothing..... it make us look more like anti-gov= terrorist.
Get off the fary tail , get back into action.....

Lets wake up.. forget your horse man.... You know what going on.... get back to action, stop flotting in spiritual book history #... we all nknow that... lets just get ready......

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Looks cool but Im going with a Youtube comment "its the reflection of the fire..."

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
there is sign that they projecting on TV for the only one two know that it is a celebration....... they plan work....... don't bother the green horse. get the fact that you life will be soon like this and the rest of the countryyyyyyyyyy.

For all of you how many country are at war?
How many Hurricane flood presently on this earth?
how many stuff make the world change?
What make you thing we are safe?
Are you ready?

Life was a illusion.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Illuminati_2012 because: mmm

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

unfortunately the only thing I am getting ready for is the "redistribution of wealth" thats all this is about...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

TextThe Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are described in the last book of the New Testament of the Bible, called the Book of Revelation of Saint John the Evangelist at 6:1-8. The chapter tells of a scroll in God's right hand that is sealed with seven seals. Jesus Christ opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons forth the four beasts that ride on white, red, black, and pale horses which each symbolize Conquest, War, Famine, and Death, respectively.[1] The Christian apocalyptic vision is that the four horsemen are to set a divine apocalypse upon the world as harbingers of the Last Judgment.
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
the mind is a wonderful thing, but sometimes you have to be careful.
whatever that is, it only moves when the camera does, so it has to be a reflection or lens flare of some sort.
if they were shooting from a building with a big glass window, maybe it's something that was behind them.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It looks like a reflection from the fire to me, too. Just wondering, is the reporter the same guy that i smentioned in the possible reptilian thread on here earlier? All kinds of freaky "illusions" going on in this video. Good post, btw!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Apologies, but I find it funny how 75% of the commenters think that it is CG or a hoax. It truly shows how little we have left. Truly, we are fighting a lost battle.

im going to have to agree. haha CG or a hoax on live news feed. I really like it
This is a reflection that I believe open for you to see it as you see. If you see it as a horseman good for you. If you see it as just a blob on the screen good for you. if you see it as a reflection of something that somehow turned out to look like a horseman also good for you. This video can not be debunked. However you see it you will see it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
It seems to be a hologram. and it also seems do be invisible to the people, yet very visible on camera. When it first appears, it adjusts itself on the screen of the video shot.. I think it was a fake artifact embeded by someone to be seen no video.. perhaps to get the religious folk all glued..

or polarwarrior is way right
edit on 3-2-2011 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

No it wasn't faked, it's either a reflection from the fire in the background off of the lens or the window or it really is an apparition. Most likely a reflection though.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
OP, nice find, quick eye.

I wish I had seen this on my own before I matrixed the "Pale Horseman". As somebody else commented, "now it is all I can see."

Big surprise here, it is clearly a reflection and optical play off of the flames (really cool one though).

Who knows what caused it, as if by design, and why some people instantly interpret it as something that others clearly do not see? Who knows the random events that cause Jesus' image (apparent to some) to appear in a potato chip for instance?

I tend to see the thing others see when I am forced to matrix it. I would like to one day see something like this and come to the conclusion on my own.

The best test is to show something like this to someone else and ask them "what do you see" or "does anything strike you about this." It would have been quite the experiment if you had approached this thread like that. I'm sure the replies would be varied and fascinating.

But nice find nonetheless.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well i can see it clear as day, it even seems to move like a horse.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well i definitely see a horse. But maybe the horsemen of the apocalypse isnt meant to be a horse maybe.

Maybe it is a nuclear bomber
Maybe its small pox
Maybe its actually a horse on modern media (TV/Internet)

You see this is a sign, meant for those who can understand. Just because They said horse doesn't mean horse, when Jesus comes back for real will you see him in person, or on TV?

When Neil Armstrong landed on the moon, did you see him in person or on TV

When you see the horsemen of the apocalypse you will see him on TV.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join