It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alien Balloon on the Moon!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
What is that "Thing" on Lunar surface? This anomaly seems like a balloon. But is not, of course. Something else, but not a balloon this time!
It appear like the head of a "Classic Grey" that looks right to the landed spacecraft. This image coming from official Nasa website of Apollo 11
www.hq.nasa.gov...
Seems that this photo, taken by Apollo 11 Astronauts, was heavily tampered and "airbrushed"! Notice the incoherent shadow of the "head"! Another strange oddity from the lunar surface.

The official Apollo 11 image # AS11-40-5854HR

Something like this...

Credits to: www.centroufologicoionico.com...

Sometimes, something slip out from NASA censorship?

edit on 3-2-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Can post the link to the Actual image on the NASA site?

Because enlarging that 'original' hardly gives the 'head' you post under and above it.

Oo

link   
haha.....i just looked at the second picture..........its barely noticable.......but suddenly out of nothing we have a alien with little arms and legs...hahaha......funny as......

link   

Originally posted by Arken
Seems that this photo, taken by Apollo 11 Astronauts, was heavily tampered and "airbrushed"!

Wouldn't it have been just as easy for them to delete the photograph rather than airbrush out the alien?
Or for the crew to say "Would you mind stepping a bit to the right Mr Alien, we're just taking some scenery shots- Cheers!"?

These question must also be answered

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It only becomes an alien once you over zoom it, enhance, sharpen, then draw the entire non existent body.

The OPs link doesn't work, take the period off the end or use this link:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

The anomaly does indeed appear in that image, but until you over zoom and start running filters, it's just a quirk of light and shadow. People really do see whatever they want don't they?

And I also agree, I really doubt NASA would airbrush OUT the entire alien but the head, think about that long and hard, critical thinking. Please. Use.It.
edit on 3-2-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Exactly what I've been saying. People on here are always talking about how NASA airbushes UFOs and/or alien bases etc. . Why would NASA go through all that trouble and brush out everything they wanted to hide picture for picture?

It would be a lot easier to just delete the pictures that contain UFO/Aliens/Secret Nazi Bases and deny that they ever existed. That's what I would do if I worked at NASA.

link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
haha.....i just looked at the second picture..........its barely noticable.......but suddenly out of nothing we have a alien with little arms and legs...hahaha......funny as......

spot on hahaha classic

link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

As I said: Sometimes, something slip out from NASA censorship. The NASA censors are humans (?) after all...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
HA! It's NON - the Alien yellow TellyTubby waiting for GOO and BAA, so they can go visit MOO and WEE, who live on the moon.

They wake up to the Earth everyday, and have a cheese eating vaccuum cleaner that snux snux snux the moons cheese before watching moon babies play dressup on their tummies..

ugh..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
BAHAHAHA thats ridiculous, sorry op but i think you should find a gf.
LOL
LOL
LOL

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Fixed Link on official image www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
He is sticking his head up from the sand! cant you see! sand People!

Case closed.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Seems that this photo, taken by Apollo 11 Astronauts, was heavily tampered and "airbrushed"!

As I said: Sometimes, something slip out from NASA censorship. The NASA censors are humans (?) after all.

Theres a problem within your argument though, which in my opinion is what Daisy was referring too.
If it slipped past the censors, then who airbrushed it??

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ost33

I hope you're wrong. Apparently the Sandpeople are easily startled but they will soon be back and in greater numbers.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
haha quality

Its amazing what your mind can do to make things appear......ive never got how people always think because we have arms and legs that other off world creatures would have the same.

Everything in the universe looks like us eh....somehow i dont think this can be true.
What if your missing the real aliens because your looking for something similar to us.
Look at how many creatures we have on this planet...theres millions of different types. Why would aliens resemble us?? Why would they need arms and legs on planets with no atmosphere and little gravity??

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You've posted before about artifacts on the Moon, haven't you?
If it was you, I enjoyed the links and the prompt to look, Thanks!

IMHO, this looks like dust or something similar on the actual photograph itself, not on the surface.
Admittedly there does appear to be what looks like a small shadow beside it, but that, again in my opinion, could be a few other things. It doesn't quite look like a shadow to these eyes.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hahaha, this sure was funny to read.
But.
In the 2nd pic it is barely vissible, so i would suspect a little bit of dust on the camera (After all the moon only is a grey and dusty area if we have to believe Nasa), but my first tought actually was more in the direction of a Tree or some leftover plantlife.

Also, if it were an alien. Seeing it is very far away from the point where the pic is taken, that little alien you described must be a Giant. At least 10ft or above, it may be hundreds of yards away from the point where the pic is taken.
edit on 3/2/2011 by Bauwser because: Edit to add Giant part

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

NASA probably stuck it in there on purpose. I can just hear them now... "HAHA! Hey, Bill, lets put in an alien head to freak people out! Let's see how long it takes for it to show up on that ATS site!"

"Joe, that's awesome dude! That'd be a riot! Man, you're so funny!"

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Er yes, odd thread

We can rule out a full being balloon as where the neck is, is a shadow.

The shadow however does not correspond to the size of the ball thing so this leads me to think that there is a small rock there and the ball is a photographic mark of some kind.

Sorry, balloon Aliens get a no from me...

Next on Aliens Got Talent....The laughing face on mars...
edit on 3-2-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Or maybe a soul got loose from the giant soul catcher based up there.
Its probably wandering up to see about a lift home.....
Still arken i dont know what the hell that is...so i say good find, keep looking!
We know they airbrush stuff out.
There have been whistleblowers aplenty to state the fact.
iIts a matter of time before somebody finds the smoking pistola....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join