posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:12 AM
I just watch Igor the animated movie that came out in 2008. Did anyone else notice how blatant the symbolism was? I did a search through the forums
and I didn't come up with anything!
1. The weapon of death that blew up the evil scientist in the beginning was painted in black and white checkerboards.
2. The King creates a weather manipulation devices that blocks out the sun which is eventually destroyed at the end of the movie. (HARRP)
3. At the end, after the transformation, the Frankenstein-like savior is wearing a red dress embroidered at the bottom in butterflies.
4. The newscaster is invisible.
5. The brain-washing through the TV is soooo 1984, and the channel gets changed at the last minute.
6. After the world is saved and truth revealed, the sun comes out and forms a beam of light in the shape of a pyramid. (New World Order comes across
as the savior and cries "peace and security".)
Those are just some of the things that really popped out to me. Perhaps, there's more that I didn't pick up on. They really had fun with this movie,
edit on 3-2-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)