It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Igor (2008) and the Globalist Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edb599c3dc76.jpg[/atsimg]

I just watch Igor the animated movie that came out in 2008. Did anyone else notice how blatant the symbolism was? I did a search through the forums and I didn't come up with anything!

1. The weapon of death that blew up the evil scientist in the beginning was painted in black and white checkerboards.
2. The King creates a weather manipulation devices that blocks out the sun which is eventually destroyed at the end of the movie. (HARRP)
3. At the end, after the transformation, the Frankenstein-like savior is wearing a red dress embroidered at the bottom in butterflies.
4. The newscaster is invisible.
5. The brain-washing through the TV is soooo 1984, and the channel gets changed at the last minute.
6. After the world is saved and truth revealed, the sun comes out and forms a beam of light in the shape of a pyramid. (New World Order comes across as the savior and cries "peace and security".)

Those are just some of the things that really popped out to me. Perhaps, there's more that I didn't pick up on. They really had fun with this movie, didn't they?
edit on 3-2-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
or maybe it was just a kids movie.

sometimes a checkered floor is just a checkered floor.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
im going to have to go with the above guy. sometimes a floor is a floor is a floor. there could not possibly be a conspiracy in everything....

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Interesting.

It's a similar story plot that has run through histories civilizations for thousands of years.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to [url= by CodeRed3D[/url]

I haven't seen it.

Ignore the pundits. Good job
They work especially hard on the youth indoctrination.

besides, it's just a cartoon, right???

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
OMG I've lately been noticing the same things: almost all movies, books, whatever, have a protagonist who runs into problems and overcomes them in the end. Could this also be a conspiracy?

new topics

top topics

join