It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I'm Shiki and i came for you...

Not really
, just looking around, hope to stay for a while, i'm interested in most of the stuff on this site, except for politics which with no exception will always make me feel disgusted and "dirty" if you know what i mean.

I'm a software engineer by day, and i sleep by night like most people do... wait that didn't sound cool.., i mean, i'm a software engineer by day... and an Internet zombie by night.. yeah, that's better now isn't it? why is nobody laughing?

So anyway, there was this dinner party last night, i have a new girlfriend and i don't feel very secure about her, like when you're not really alike in any way but still want to go out just because she's popular and nice and all but we never have anything to talk about, so the afternoon was very boring yesterday, and then my jaw started making this weird click every time i chewed something and i had a dinner invitation at her house, and everyone was looking at me in a weird way, i felt that all of them could hear that weird click every time i chewed something so i had to stop eating and then everyone started looking even weirder at me, because i was the only one not eating or having any fun, and then she started to get into conversations with other people and i was just there sitting on my own thinking about how hungry i was and how weird that noise was, then dinner was over and i headed home and i haven't talked with her since then, and i got a message right now and i'm freaking up because she is asking where i'm at but she doesn't say why, and i called her back and she didn't answer and i think i'm about to get dumped oh my god the phone is ringing i think is her she's going to dump me over the phone i feel so sad and my jaw is clicking again omg! omg!
, that's how i feel when i'm talking about 'conspiracy' stuff with most people, that's why i decided to join this site, maybe here it won't be so awkward to talk about stuff like that? at least i hope so...
edit on 3-2-2011 by Shiki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiki

Hmm....hi.

Seems like you're a human pez-dispenser.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I'm sorry but that was funny. I hope you don't get dumped but the way you typed this makes it seem really funny.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Hi Shiki,

Welcome to ATS, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here on the forums.
You're story made me laugh.
Quite an interesting comparison between conspiracy theorists and clicking jaws.
It made sense to me, so you'll feel quite at home here with us weird folk

Welcome, and enjoy your nights of internet reading.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny
reply to post by Shiki

Hmm....hi.

Seems like you're a human pez-dispenser.

Not quite but close
, actually that didn't happen, but it kind of explains what it feels like to attempt communication with people who don't 'get' conspiracies or simply are too blind or busy with other stuff to care.

Thanks for your reply

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiki

Hello Shiki, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

I'm sorry but that was funny. I hope you don't get dumped but the way you typed this makes it seem really funny.

Glad it made your laugh, actually i'm ok with my girlfriend i was just thinking about how i feel when i'm in a room with people i have nothing in common with, and that is basically the same feeling i get when i try to discuss topics such as the ones people talk about here on ATS, people sometimes would look at me like that and i start feeling so out of place it turns funny, at least for me, awkward but funny, as in that dinner thing

Thanks for your reply, hope to read you later on

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dyllels
Hi Shiki,

Welcome to ATS, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here on the forums.
You're story made me laugh.
Quite an interesting comparison between conspiracy theorists and clicking jaws.
It made sense to me, so you'll feel quite at home here with us weird folk

Welcome, and enjoy your nights of internet reading.

Thanks for your kind words my friend, hope to have a great time, and i'll do my best to participate and contribute to the crazyness

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thanks for the links, i'll make sure to read them all

Regards

new topics

top topics

join