It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Behind Egypt Violent Protests (big surprise)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It would not suprise me in the slightest, it is a conspiracy but in my opinion a realistic one.

It would be a good attempt to take over the middle east or put people in charge they want to rule the middle east.

Egypt protest

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I figured as much. When the protests all of a sudden became violent after so many days of peace I figured it would probably be CIA led agent provocateurs. Israel has given orders to Obama to have the new VP take the Presidents place because he is pro Zionist.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
they are for it because they dont want all of us to start picking them apart and they cant have us start wondering why we are not doing the same thing as egypt. It is so stupid how they play us and say egypt needs this as to draw attention away from how they are F-ing us all over just the same. Not only does egypt need this but all the world as a whole needs this. I just hope one day we can all realize that we live on a round ball and we can not escape each other. so why not be friends and we can all live it up. Who ever said we have to fight. That sounds to easy to just say but maybe it is that easy. Dont fall for the lies any more. War is bull #. Love is the way.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcb1412
they are for it because they dont want all of us to start picking them apart and they cant have us start wondering why we are not doing the same thing as egypt. It is so stupid how they play us and say egypt needs this as to draw attention away from how they are F-ing us all over just the same. Not only does egypt need this but all the world as a whole needs this. I just hope one day we can all realize that we live on a round ball and we can not escape each other. so why not be friends and we can all live it up. Who ever said we have to fight. That sounds to easy to just say but maybe it is that easy. Dont fall for the lies any more. War is bull #. Love is the way.

Best post I've read all day mate!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The reason why Mubarrak is not to stepping down now is because US/Israel want to make sure that the next leader will be a loyal puppet.

If Mubarrak doesn't go and these protests carry on than i believe Mubarrak's wish of dying on egyptian soil might just come true.

The longer mubarrak pro-longs this, pissing off the protesters, the more likely an islamist party will take over.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Everything is being maniuplated behind the scenes as always. They will be sitting back in their Ivory Towers watching the screens after causing the division among the people of Egypt and laughing among eachother saying 'look at how all the ants are killing eachother.

I'm am very dissapointed in the elite of Egypt that they too are keeping well away from the Demos' which is I dare say to be expected but they will reap the rewards after the working classes have made all the sacrifices - the least they could do is band together for food support for them.

Once the Egyption people are allowed democracy they will demand something be done about the way Isreal is treating the Palastinians - they not allowed to kick up about that at the moment - but it will come.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
yep america is now playing both sides of this....bad play..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
How many more decades until the majority of the US population wake the f up,
and see they are under a psuedo 2-party regime that is no better than those in the ME.

US foreign policy is the problem.
It is not based on democracy, but $$$$$$ and death.

The US Government is already prepared for that day.

Won't be long before the new DHS bill (or Patriot Act amendment) will go before the senate:
"Ban on more than 5 people congregating in a public place at once".

But that's democracy. American Style.

I'd guess 80% of citizens feel safe for the mere fact it's got the word "Patriot" in it.
".... shucks Louise, ain't you proud of our government makin' these laws and keeping us safe?"

you know they can make bio-fuel from fat. think about it.
fed up on chemical waste (= save money on safe waste disposal)
FEMA camps (= stockyards)
Bio-fuel from obesity. (= a 2 for 1 bonus deal - Eugenics and freedom from foreign oil).

thats my rant for the night

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
For pity's sake, some people.

As I asked on the other thread on exactly the same subject, www.abovetopsecret.com... , why on earth would the US want to create that much unrest in one of the stablest, moderate and pro-US regimes in the region?
It stands to gain absolutely nothing, especially if The Muslim Brotherhood step into the vacuum and gain power.

Why do some people find it so hard to believe that the Egyptian people have had enough and have decided to take action themselves?

Seems to me like some people just want to blame the US for everything that's wrong with the world, regardless of facts!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
You people do realize that if Mubarak falls , this means big trouble to Israel right ? Egypt as it is now is the only thing that stands between Israel and the rest of the Muslim community , and is the only country that is friendly to Israel in that region . If Mubarak falls , nobody knows who will be elected in the elections , so I doubt that this would be in the interest of Israel at all .

When it comes to the perspective of the USA , let me just remind you that Mubarak has been president for 31 years , in which he has been multiple times (like once a year) in the States. He is a well predictable politician , which in turn means that the states knew that there is a status quo in the region . Now USA will loose a stable politician and a lot of influence over this part of the world , so I doubt that this was in the interest of the US government.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Is the OP saying the US is behind the protests to get rid of Mubarack or the violence of the pro camp?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I think its a safe bet that maybe the US had some involvement in sparking violence in the protests as they want mubarak to stay, otherwise why the big rush to extract americans when the protests were peaceful while the UK gov pretty much did sweet F*** All to get our citizens out of there until the violence started, were the USA aware this was going to happen?

Did they underhandedly start the violence. It is a definate possibility in my eyes we have seen it happen many times in other protests. (not by the US i mean but just generally in other protests). The best way to get people on your side is to discredit the people you are fighting against.

The US wanted violence in the protests so the police and army can take control and mubarak is safe. Their plan may have backfired though as it seems the army arent going to do what the US wants them to do. I hope this protest is successful the Egyptian people should be free to elect who they want into power no matter who it is. Extremists may come into power but that is the egyptoan peoples right to choose. They clearly want mubarak out...so he should go, regardless of the consequences.

MooseVernel

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but no.

While i'm certain the US gives money and training to anyone they think would advance their cause, this event was not engineered by a small group of people. It will be taken advantage of by those people, but it was not initiated by them.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

1 Charter flight was already announced, another is being chartered for saturday, so yes they are doing something to get UK Nationals out of there. Although what is annoying is that those people have to pay £250 - £300 a ticket,so its eaither pay for the ticket or be stranded.

Other EU Countries are doing the same thing charging thier citiens for a seat on these planes.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

Obviously this didn't happen overnight, the guys in charge for thirty years and suddenly people decide it is time for him to go, I don't think so, there had to be planning for years.
www.telegraph.co.uk... tml

edit on 112828p://bThursday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I am listening to the New Vice President of Egypts Interiew, He is accusing and I quote "Friendly Countries" are to blame for the situation which has occured in Egypt. He has not sepcifically pointed the finger as a individual country.We an make ourown mnds upto whom he was refferring to.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Yeh its disgusting they are making them pay if you ask me. And they are only doing something now but americans were getting evacuated before all this violence was my point. Uk only decided to start bringing people home in last few days.

Just read your other post i did not know the Vp said that...Interesting..

new topics

top topics

join