It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding God on the internet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
What would you need to enter in google to find God on the internet?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

www.google.com.au...

it's a start...

edit on 3/2/2011 by badw0lf because: bad query, obviosly he wont answer...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
In your quest if you happen
to come across some preacher
saying the rapture is going to
happen in may of this year just
disregard, he is a false prophet.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Lol fail on typo's but i wanted to be first to do it

edit on 3-2-2011 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

I got an answer, God is in heaven..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

i think it'd be more accurate to say that god is heaven

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It is to believe that Jesus is the Son of God, the one who died for our sins, who was buried and raised from the dead - and to receive Him as our savior and Lord.

John 14
Jesus Comforts His Disciples
1 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”
Jesus the Way to the Father
5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

edit on 2011/2/3 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

Is th is bothering people?
edit on 2011/2/3 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
im brian,,,, and so is my wife!

*monty python the life of brian*

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47

God is not heaven?? God is in heaven.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47

God is not heaven?? God is in heaven.

Eh it all goes down to what you believe. Anyways don't tell me where God is because you believe he is in heaven, that's why i stated i THINK it'd be more accurate. Just for talk.
You replay 'This is the truth period'
Try to keep an open mind on others beliefs

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

You do not find god, god can not be found, no matter what them Cristian and Muslims or other religions say...Finding GOD is not like finding Waldo, you cant just pick him out and point a finger at it and say "theres god, right there" especially you wont find a finger to point to in a book, and say there is god. You can only find yourself, and that right there will take you a lifetime to achieve, or a couple of lifetimes in some cases.

Besides haven't you heard god's kind of an asshole, haven't your read that book the "bible" hes always bringing pestilence and asking people to kill others in his name and all that junk. And I also heard he cheats at cards and dice. "but don't say, that I said that, god is like a woman, all moody and stuff, at least that is what I heard" so don't quote me on that. Anyways your better of finding something else, like finding Waldo, and after you have found Waldo, you can start looking for yourself, and who knows maybe one day after you have found yourself, in a bazillion years from now you might find GOD.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I ask myself now what change God would bring me when I find him? I'd ask him to reschedule my life for it's just plain boring. A little more action would be appreciated. I don't want to be unsatisfied in my life. I need more contribution from other people. They see me as a boring person. I love being enlightened by truth but I only find it on myself when I am studying books. What is my purpose here in the world?. It always feels like I missed something. Is there anyone that fits me?

Please this is taking long..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I believe God is in heaven, one must believe cause one is not able to see Him but there are signs that fit this believe. Yesterday I had a peculiar experience where I saw people were fearing God. It was so obvious. My mind is making a shift in awareness. The more I focus on God the closer I get I have the feeling. It is really true.

I get satisfied in my belief but I just want to experience the freedom in life I was promised.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I ask myself now what change God would bring me when I find him? I'd ask him to reschedule my life for it's just plain boring. A little more action would be appreciated.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. A little more action to god might translate to, you jumping out of a airplane without a parachute, or who the hell knows what else god would interpret "a little more action in you life as" How about an earthquake will that due it, it will certainly classify as more "action" in your life. Just messing but still it would be better to classify what a little more action means.

I believe God is in heaven, one must believe cause one is not able to see Him but there are signs that fit this believe.

Well I guess so, I mean if god exists then heaven is the place to be, sounds much nicer and better then this planet we all life on. They probably even have free stuff in heaven, like you know free potato chips and other yummy things.

I get satisfied in my belief but I just want to experience the freedom in life I was promised.

Well good luck with that. Even though I think freedom and life are not very compatible concepts right now, that could just be me, and my perspective which usually always changes.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Wow its so cuddly looking, You know I think I actually had a blanket of that bear once. Anyways here is a carpet for your enjoyment.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Woo, the biggest in size Ive ever seen Gosh. It even feeds itself. Carpets are very rare. Nurture it very well. When they are big, they live on vehicles.

mars

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Have you tried www.god.com.

It seems like a good place to start.

I just typed it in at random to see what poops up, and sure enough its a site about religion and stuff. You should find something there etherical about god on the internet and how to find him. After all its a site about god on the internet, that says in its home page at the top of the page, and I quote.

The following site offers information about God and direction in finding Him.

So there you go, I guess everybody has there own internet page even god.

Have you tried to look for god on Facebook? I will go hit the search and see what poops up. If anything it should be interesting to see if he has his own Facebook account.

edit on 6-9-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

top topics

join