It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Crazy Animals

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I want to see your crazy animals that you have. Post your pictures of Ugly, Cute and Crazy animals for all to see!
And Ill start it off with my 3 crazy animals sleeping in front of my wood stove.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

hey i'd hate to burst your bubble but only two of them are sleeping. just messin with ya! I've woke up drunk with my dog as a pillow next to the ole woodstove before. my dog was grumpy that I woke him up when I got up to puke. LMAO! man I loved that dog! He died a few yaears back saving me from a charging bull in the barn and got smashed when he ran up and bit the bull on the nose when the bull was bearing down on me. RIP nutsack..... Btw nautsack was his name. I have a pic somewhere of me and him fishing and a video gettin me a beer out of the cooler. I gotta somehow get it uploaded. I had another dog that wouldn't ride in the cab of my pickup and would only ride in the back on my truck box. The damn dog would bite ya if you put him up front or tried to get him off the box while he was on it!!! it didn't matter if you drove 5 or 500 mph he'd ride on top of the truckbox and even flew off of it twice while going around curves at 50mph. He got hurt once and took him to the vet but even with a broken leg that damn dog wouldn't ride in the front. He was a blue heeler and one of the best ranch dogs i know of and his name was somebitch. Weird names but when you got enough names to remember it just comes natural to call them in for grub.

edit on 3-2-2011 by agentblue because: i wanted to add more to the post

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Im not trying to kill your thread, but there was another one started last week about this. There are several good pics in it for you to view

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

Thats a sad story about the dog Nautsac thanks to him youre still here so thats a good thing.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I even searched for this too. Well if the mods want to remove it they can otherwise please post your pics. Thank you for the heads up. But i am asking for crazy, ugly and cute animals the other thread is just post your pets.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Yeah it is a sad story but he is buried in my family's graveyard on the farm right next to my plot. I think god put him here to be my best friend and a guardian angel. Thanks for the condolences.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

But i am asking for crazy, ugly and cute animals the other thread is just post your pets.

Well since that's the case, I do have a couple pics that I did not put in the other thread. I find it to be slightly crazier than the others i posted.

Disclaimer- Archie and Brena were good friends and neither ever even thought about any violent acts towards each other (although I didn't let them get this close very often, and every time I was right there with them
)

These pics were taken a couple of years ago.
Sadly I no longer have Brena, and haven't been back to see her for quite some time. A few reasons, but I ended up donating her to a sort of Childrens Learning center type of place. They had a couple other corn snakes but none as big as her. She was about 4 or 4 1/2 ft long at the time.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue

Yeah it is a sad story but he is buried in my family's graveyard on the farm right next to my plot. I think god put him here to be my best friend and a guardian angel. Thanks for the condolences.

Awww. I understand my dogs are my family.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Those are cool pictures and I imagine the cat looked like he didnt mind too much except for the tail on its head. Thanks for posting!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

the cat looked like he didn't mind too much except for the tail on its head

Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but there's a slight possibility that the tail might of been staged and positioned on his head for the purpose of that pic.
I really don't remember for sure, it's been awhile, but I wouldn't put it past me to have done that one.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

LOL!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
come on posters i want to see all of your crazy,ugly and cute animals this thread is makeing me smile!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Here is my favorite picture of my crazy dog Angel with her favorite toy:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

aww she is such a cutie! thanks do much for shareing

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

I was thinking about my dogs last night and how I'mportant they are to me there like my baby's..there always there when I'm lonely they give unconditional love..there so much fun to watch with there crazy antics.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
come on folks post your pics or tell me about those loveable animals you own

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Alrighty - he's a little camera shy and definitely crazy - Moe my Basset Hound. 2 years old.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df3e9d273b09.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

edit on 3-2-2011 by crazydaisy because: double post

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

Adorable - love those upside down shots!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
My cat is in my avatar...

And I have a few other animals. I have an 18 year old Aussie cattle dog, I have a coonhound/shar pei mix, and I have a pekingese with one eye that's going blind.

Cat's name is Edward von Kittenson III Aussie's name is Spirit, the hound's name is Rocko, and the Pekingese is named Sushi.

I also have a Betta fish name Klaus.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join