It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Exopolitics" Group Claims Stunning UFO Proof!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Well, Billy Meier's gonna be there!!

Seems you are in error

Sorry, my bad!
But Michael Horn the 'representative' for Swiss 'UFO contactee', Billy Meier is gonna be there!! Sheeesh!
This guy BM, has 'representatives?
Hasn't someone blown Michael Horn's horn to warn him that he's representing a charlatan? Jeeez!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

How is it that Bassett Hound-dog, emmisary of Obama thinks he can provide disclosure to the peoples of planet earth, when it is I, Michael Horn, emissary of the great Pleidian contactee, Mike Myers of Waynes World, lord emmisary of Semi jazzy of the Pliendian Armada. Our lord, Hosni Mubarak, great Pharoh of the Annunaki, shall keep the real secrets to myself, until I so deem that the world is worthy of this disclosure.

Anu-anik-maya
Peace and Light to all who carry the stick of the Pharoh!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Hasn't someone blown Michael Horn's horn to warn him that he's representing a charlatan? Jeeez!

You got that all wrong.. Billy would have done fine. Unfortunately for him he ran into Mike Horn

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
soooo...am i sitting here like a dumbass waiting for something to be revealed at this seminar and its not going to be? was the whole thing called off?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

I don't actually see anywhere in the source article where Bassett claims to have undeniable proof. In fact, I don't see any quotes from Bassett at all. I do see the phrase "it is reported" or some such vague statement, but it doesn't indicate who is allegedly reporting this. As far as I can tell, Bassett is making no such claim.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rinowilli

Originally posted by pikypiky
There are many people from "all walks of life" --- some humans, some aliens, and some hybrids. However, I would like to ride an actual hovercraft for once and put that technology out into the automobile industry. Now that would be proof of a UFO.

Ive wanted a "hoverboard" since 1989!
When I was a kid I thought they were real not just on TV.

Wish I hadn't grown out of that what a bummer. Life isn't as fun without micheal j fox and hoverboards and 88 mph.
edit on 5-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PRG
PRG Notice - Friday, February 4, 2011

Los Angeles, CA - PRG executive director Stephen Bassett will present this evening a PowerPoint lecture on Exopolitics, Disclosure, the Truth Embargo and the Post-Disclosure World at the Flying Saucers Cafe in Santa Monica, CA. The lecture will be two hours followed by an hour of Q&A.

This notice of clarification is necessary because publicist Michael Horn has been spreading disinformation about this presentation across the Internet via email, postings and press releases. This disinformation claims that Mr. Bassett will bring "stunning" "undeniable" proof of UFO's, that Mr. Bassett will be debating Mr. Horn, and other false and misleading statements.

PRG regrets these actions by Horn for these reasons: 1) Horn's hyperbolic falsehoods have created interest in the event which will likely result in attendance far exceeding the Cafe's capacity creating possible discomfort for the attendees, 2) a number of people will attend the event with false expectations, 3) some damage may be done to PRG's advocacy work.

If Mr. Horn is not being paid by the government for this kind of conduct, he is missing out on a fine career in COINTEL.

Stephen Bassett
Executive Director
Paradigm Research Group

[Please forward this notice.]

Paradigm Research Group
4938 Hampden Lane, #161, Bethesda, MD 20814
[email protected] 202-215-8344
www.paradigmresearchgroup.org

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Well, I was trying to be nice....but he is what he is..

yea...I guess I'll just go build me a hoverboard!

Is that your chopper ZepTepi? Awesome mate!

IRM

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Soooo.. it is 12:41 am on the 5th..

Anything exciting?

No? Okay bye bye now

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Anything exciting?

Hmmm... Still waiting for the great disclosure......Now this has started to get boring...YAWN!!

A section of the attendees

Any info anyone?

edit on 5-2-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

This disinformation claims that Mr. Bassett will bring "stunning" "undeniable" proof of UFO's, that Mr. Bassett will be debating Mr. Horn, and other false and misleading statements.

We already know that no stunning undeniable proof was going to be presented , so I guess we already know what this PowerPoint lecture contained ...... same old , same old .

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Zorgon and members,

I just checked my messages and I received the response back from Steve. I asked if he posted that at ATS

Steve wrote:

It was me. The Santa Monica event went off without a hitch. MH behaved himself, we move on

I told Steve I would post this here and let you all know it was him.

I did not ask anything else if anything the site I posted earlier might have something about it.

My best

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
About the Billy Meier experiences...
There are some issues but the baby is being thrown out with the bathwater here. Please investigate more. Yes he is charging large sums of money for his books and they are hard to find. I have spent significant amount of time investigating and researching the validity of his information. As an honor physicist and a former skeptic I assure you that there is something there worth pursuing.

let's all get to the bottom of the truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by true-life

I assure you that there is something there worth pursuing.

Would you care to elaborate ?
I have looked into the Billy Meier experiences and only came away with some dodgy pictures of UFO's , a claim of Space and time travel ...... with dodgy Dino pics and a man surrounded with dodgy followers and hangers on .

Thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
With everything you have to do your own research and go by your gut on some things. Billy and even Bob Lazar have been run to the ground here and not in a good way.....sometimes I think it is done so the truth doesn't get out there so they are run to the ground.

There is a thread about a gov. site that people here are goo-goo over right now and one member mentioned they found something about element 115 and Bob Lazar tried to inform you of this looooooooooooooong ago.

We all know we are different and we have different thoughts and opinions and I will say I am so saddened that even if one is skeptic that they can't go about it intelligently because the subject of UFO and Aliens is of great importance for mankind and a few are ruining it for the many.

UFO's and Alien Beings are real.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I am more inclined to believe what Bob Lazar has to say than the fanciful yarn spun out by Billy Meier and his followers .
Lazar presents technical info , and to my mind has good knowledge of the subject , whereas Meier tries to pass off second rate UFO and Dino pictures as real evidence of his contact with his friends the Pleiadians and his time traveling adventures with them .

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
gortex,

You could be totally correct, I haven't really studied or done any research on either Billy or Bob to be honest.

What I have learned here is if you have had Alien contact (experiences/abductions) if you can't prove what you write then it is worthless and you could be beat down very harshly by members.

I have also learned when a picture is up there is usually rudeness beyond belief.

As I see it if and abductee has to prove themselves then the ones that run a picture to the ground also need to prove themselves.

Since I am an experiencer I see both sides ours and their's and as I see it neither is right or wrong all depends on the understanding.

Let's just hope that the day comes that all will finally know.

I want to put this here and I hope no one gets upset when this site opens scroll down on the left side click on Apollo 14 Astronaut Edgar Mitchell

www.politicsdaily.com...
edit on 5-2-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
What I have learned here is if you have had Alien contact (experiences/abductions) if you can't prove what you write then it is worthless and you could be beat down very harshly by members.

Yup that is the way of things.. but ATS has been better than most (though lately the noise vs signal ratio has gotten bad) You have to ignore the noise... not get trapped into responding to the noise because when you do they just turn up the volume and then sooner or later the hammer falls and usually hits you as well

I have also learned when a picture is up there is usually rudeness beyond belief.

I use my signature for that...

"The louder the opposition protests the more I know I am on the right track"

Let them scram, rant and rave... let them call you names... it only shows them for what they are. Don't forget the silent watchers, those who hear the message. Just where do you think all those stars come from?

As I see it if and abductee has to prove themselves then the ones that run a picture to the ground also need to prove themselves.

Oh no.. skeptics always use the line that it's up to you to prove it, they don't have to. You do get some good ones, like ArMap, that work just as hard to show their point. Fair game ;up: and him and I have found areas we agree on

Let's just hope that the day comes that all will finally know.

I don't believe that is in the plan... Earth is a Kindergarten... most will need to repeat a year or two

Apollo 14 Astronaut Edgar Mitchell

Edgar is great... have had some nice chats with him and he sent me some personalized pictures. I really like the one with him holding a map which he wrote on "Now where did we park the LEM"

Do not forget though that he is still under gag order as a NASA astronaut so don't expect him to talk about stuff he saw with NASA. He still needs that pension

Information is relative... you want answers, you need to go out and follow the trails. Knock on doors, pick up the phone, actually file your own FOIA requests

You would be surprised at how helpful some military agencies are if you ask properly. I always have to laugh when people here at ATS say things like "Why doesn't the gov release files" when the NSA has had UFO files on their website since 2000 and some good ones at that like the Iranian Air Force one

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I think some will no matter what proof you have will call you out as fake, and some no matter how little proof will believe anything they see. The people who are reasonable will give you a hard time when you say "I have proof!" and it is only a retelling of your experience or another persons experience with no tangible proof.

If you come out and say you believe you were abducted, retell your experience and make no definite claims you expect others to see as irrefutable you will get a much better reception.

The issues arise when you offend a person's intelligence by expecting that an outrageous tale be taken as the truth with no evidence.

The trick is to go out and say what you believe acknowledge you have no real proof and come up with ways to provide proof. Scientific tests. If it can't be tested or proved it is just mythology and needs to be presented as such.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I don't know if I have this correct but what I get out of it is this.

It is Mike Horn that was saying that Steve Bassett was going to present this proof positive about UFO's not Steve Bassett. I guess Mike Horn just wanted to create problems for Steve.

Steve I believe is saying that Billy's stuff is real.

As with everything.....so it goes!

my best

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join