It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Exopolitics" Group Claims Stunning UFO Proof!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank God ATSer's have a smart sense of humor....AND the ability to question idea's and one's motive.

I hope someone shows up at the seminar from ATS. NOT to flame,but to inform. . I'm sure "whatever" they heard? Will be taken out of context.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I think I will write Steve to see if it is him, I will let you all know.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
End of day Friday,.... so where is it?

second

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Dude you are setting the boards on fire today.....must have had sumpn sumpn in your coffee!

I know off topic. srry

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Seminar does'nt start until 7:00 PST. I have no clue what that means your time.
second.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I sent the message off to Steve to see if it was him.

I also checked my e-mails and the post here is similiar to the way his go out.

It seems that he is making a return to this cafe he was there on Jan 28th and is to return tonight for 2 hours tonight from 7-9

If you want to check out some stuff from earlier you can go here

www.facebook.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
Dude you are setting the boards on fire today.....must have had sumpn sumpn in your coffee!

Columbian... pure

Just tired of the games... just once I want to see a simple straight answer

Yeah yeah I know... don't hold my breath...

Okay I check in at midnight and see what news we get... but the disclaimer already spoiled the party

One thing I do know... is main stream media gets its news from us
Reuters didn't mention the Nerve Gas vial til 4:02am then later changed their time stamp to say 5:33 pm of the previous day, 3 minutes after the lockdown started.

Now we see a disclaimer posted after we question an upcoming event

The world is watching

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveBassett

Seriously, TOO many people showing up is a worry? I'm trying to stay open. But to dismiss too many people as a reason there is concern about the seminar is bogus.
How about the MATERIAL? WHAT's new? All I'm sayin. I don't want to "out" anybody. I could care less. But don't knowingly spread bogus information about anything.
NOT speculation. Go for it.
"Knowingly" spreading bogus information for a fee is not well received at ATS.
Not my rule.
I've watched this website mature into a valid website for a source of real information,and speculation.
ATSer's learn and know the difference.
Speculation is part of the ATS conspiracy platform.
Bogus should always be "outed" from fact to speculation. DUH?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Well, Billy Meier's gonna be there!!

Seems you are in error

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Your responding to a form letter sent to many forums

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Seminar does'nt start until 7:00 PST. I have no clue what that means your time.
second.

Remember Fringe and Smallville are on around that time guys, prioritise is the key word here.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Please explain to me how's it "over" for Greer?

Over in the sense of any credibility with anyone really seeking answers. So... you work for him?

Not to mention the quality material he has almost taken down with him.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

He is already in the hoax bin. Many who believed he was the real deal at the beginning have been let down. So show me the pictures of the Faeries. I have some myself, even posted them and had good response.

BUT we need the ORIGINAL negatives or film to be analyzed independently and verified... and THAT is something that NEVER happens

Pictures schmictures

Does the technique work, or not? Can special trance states and consciousness be used to make contact, or not?

Have you tried it and seen any weird floaty lights in the trees?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Please explain to me how's it "over" for Greer?

Over in the sense of any credibility with anyone really seeking answers. So... you work for him?

Nope I don't work for anyone, I just give my own orders and do whatever I want!

HAAAAAA!

Zorgo, man, seriously, have you tried it and seen any weird floaty lights in the trees?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
www.neilslade.com...
Neil Slade is genuine. I've seen some of his processes work. It's not about his speculation. It's about the "technique."
Good brain stuff. Confirmed. At least by ME anyway.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Nice Bike! You build that? Or get it custom made from Jr. on Orange County Cycles? (Ducking HARD and Fast)

Yep...I built it.. reverse engineered from a set of blue prints channeled from a woodland light being moth to a shop mouse (I think he was a grey) who told me how to build it. Notice the invisible handle bars??
The cloaking device is a special touch.

Ray gun sold separately.

Was a joke. Nice ride.

Gotcha....Thanks!

Boy do I know how to get my ass kicked.

You are safe...I only kick Bots asses named Steve that post in here every 2 years and then disappear.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
Can special trance states and consciousness be used to make contact, or not?

Channeling and remote viewing are real enough, the question is WHAT are they channeling. So far the ones we see on the web are hitting zero credibility. Every prediction, every contact has turned out to be a hoax or downright fraud to suck money out of victims. ie Blossum, who is also still making bucks from her followers.

Have you tried it and seen any weird floaty lights in the trees?

You ought to try looking with a set of generation 3 night vision
But I will let you look through mine for free. Guess that makes me stupid huh? Well heck slip me a hundred bucks.

If what you claim is true, why do you need to give Greer $1000.00 to take you for a ride to experience this? Trust me, look up the closest Native shaman to where you live and ask him seriously to point out a spot... then just go there alone...

Much less 'noise pollution' that way
and a whole lot easier on the pocket book

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Alright, I was hoping to see some info, but apparently they haven't even started yet?

10 PM EST
9 PM CST
8 PM MST
7 PM PST

Right? Couple hours left then. Don't expect much. People have been putting out "undeniable proof" every year for a long time now.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So, obviously Bassett and Michael Horn are not on the same page here. Indeed, it looks like they have had a bit of a falling out. How do y'all see this? Do we have a rift in the exo-politics movement? Does Horn even count in that movement? Will Bassett point out the ray gun on ebay? Did Bassett freak out, raise his voice a few octaves, and hang up in Horn.

Oh, no. That was Biedny. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

You ought to try looking with a set of generation 3 night vision
But I will let you look through mine for free.

Awww. U Promise amigo?

Guess that makes me stupid huh? Well heck slip me a hundred bucks.

Nah I'll save that for my other friend.
zoom zoom!

If what you claim is true, why do you need to give Greer $1000.00 to take you for a ride to experience this?

You don't, that's the whole point. Greer uses meditation and hypnosis and NLP techniques that are well known by many. Anybody with a little public speaking skill can do it.

There's still a big difference between a weird floaty light in the trees and a giant triangle craft in the sky though....

Trust me, look up the closest Native shaman

Ahh, yes, precisely!

to where you live and ask him seriously to point out a spot... then just go there alone...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join