It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Exopolitics" Group Claims Stunning UFO Proof!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveBassett

Oh -- don't go insinuating the Michael Horn may be a COINTEL agent just because he disagrees with your cliams. That tactic won't work here on ATS, we can see through that.

Michael Horn is not necessarily COINTEL, but rather just a disingenuous snake-oil salesman.

edit on 2/4/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Hovercraft? I`ve been on a hovercraft many times. It was never piloted by a non-human though.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Rats! Plausible deniability BEFORE the conference. Smart move on Mr. Bassets fault. And shame on anyone for false advertising,but, made great copy. Hmmmmm , I wonder if the disclaimer would have been written if ATS'ers wern't watching. You guys are pretty good.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Hi Steve,
Glad you put up your disclaimer for clarification.

Just a thought...
Why don't you record your power point presentation
this evening and post it here for our edification?

We at ATS also have a nice self-serve-come-as-you are-cafe. The lights are always on, and the Q&A can be handled at a pace that is more conducive for you to provide even more sedulous responses.

If you bring it....we will watch!

Zep

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Wow Zargon.. Nice pic.. Does she sound like Gracie Allen or Lauren Bacall? Gotta figure out if I'm embracing her or rejecting her before she has a choice.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Steve, why don't you hang around for a bit and render yourself answerable to membership for the special brand of 'disclosure' snake oil you're renowned for selling? Or are you just going to hit and run again like you did the last time you decided to post on the ATS boards?

Here

Why not address David Bieny's criticisms of the way YOU do business instead of running?
Here

You are not one that can level criticisms of Hyperbolic Falsehoods at other people. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Hilarious!

IRM

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Nice Infared.. Well documented. I just read through your extensions to the other threads. I didn't REALLY believe He had anything new to say at the Flying Saucer Cafe. I thought for 10bucks it would be worth an ATSer to get an honest "Take" on the presentation. You obviously struck a nerve.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by Pimander
OrionHunterX, out of curiosity, what evidence would you accept?

A Reptilian at a UFO conference taking questions from the audience which, needless to say, would include the skeptics from ATS!!
No seriously!

How would you know they weren't from Earth?

I'd prefer it if she showed up. I'd even let her take me home just to make sure she really goes back to the Plieades.

Originally posted by zorgon

Do you think she might be able to convince you

edit on 4/2/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Well, I was trying to be nice....but he is what he is..

yea...I guess I'll just go build me a hoverboard!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
I can already see him being called every name in the book and being tossed into the dreaded HOAX bin.

He is already in the hoax bin. Many who believed he was the real deal at the beginning have been let down. So show me the pictures of the Faeries. I have some myself, even posted them and had good response.

BUT we need the ORIGINAL negatives or film to be analyzed independently and verified... and THAT is something that NEVER happens

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Friends if you disagree with Steve then I believe you should at least not be rude about it.

I have meant this man and he is very nice and polite (not always correct) but he at least is keeping this subject alive and stepping forward.

You should be thankful this man has come to this site show respect for the ATS site and be good boys and girls.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler Are we to defer to these paragons of virtue as furthering the cause or should we call them out when they take advantage of the clueless? $800 and YOU can see a Light Being!

Dang! I needz cash... Maybe I will start a tour of Area 51 UFO must see spots... Would need to rent one of these...

and have him just hovering round in the distance.. Stop at Rachel for lunch.. John Lear's autograph...that sorta thing... I could makez a killing

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Cover up! I think Bassett's bottled it at the last minute. Either that or he's had his evidence stolen by this guy :

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

20 years and people are still going on these expeditions, and paying quite a bit of money to do it too, gee that can't be significant. They must just be seeing moths and insects out there, yeah......

An old saying comes to mind :A fool and his money are soon parted" And guess who is laughing all the way to the bank... and rubbing our noses in it.

People will pay for entertainment and I bet most serious researchers are saying "What the hell.. it doesn't make any difference anyway... I might as well make some cash" Many sites like Earth files have gone subscription only

It's over? Really? I don't know about Meier but I still see all of Greer's websites up and running, I still see people paying to go on the expeditions, I still see Greer getting his rock-star treatment everywhere he goes....

Yup and it won't change.. but rock star status does not give us truth... so far Greer has produced nothing. We even wrote him to ask about Sgt Wolf's testimony... that he worked at Langley as a repair tech for a few weeks in early 1965 and saw airbrushed Lunar Orbiter pictures. Neat trick since the LO series wasn't launched until late 66/early 67

His reply? NONE

Please explain to me how's it "over" for Greer?

Over in the sense of any credibility with anyone really seeking answers. So... you work for him?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Maybe the ETs don't want you snooping around in their outpost -- I mean the "moon"?

Actually the Et's and MIB's are quite okay with my 'operations'... Where do you think I get all my material from so quickly?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
A Reptilian at a UFO conference taking questions from the audience which, needless to say, would include the skeptics from ATS!!
No seriously!

How about a personal meeting... I could make a few calls and see if I could set that up

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Hey, how you doing Zorgon?
You know how I stand on this lol .....I try to understand how people can not believe that there are other life forms not Human right here on this Planet but also in this vast Universe.

It's not a question of belief... it is a matter of performance. These guys and gals that fake this stuff just make it that much harder to get any real truth. As long as the money is lining the pockets of the charlatans and not going to serious research nothing will ever be revealed.

Scientists like Eugene Podkletnov are ridiculed and banished from the world of science, yet he holds one of the keys. But his mere association with the word anti-gravity, a term he has vehemently opposed, means he has been tied to the UFO nuts and will never get a chance

Is this what we want? Is the STORY enough? Yes it seems that most are content to pay their ticket for the story as THEY want to hear it. Tell them anything else, they will just go to the next theater, so you might as well feed the need and pocket the cash.

Hoagland's last book "Dark Mission" was a best seller at $60.00 a pop... even I bought one for my library

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Wow Zargon.. Nice pic.. Does she sound like Gracie Allen or Lauren Bacall? Gotta figure out if I'm embracing her or rejecting her before she has a choice.

That is Billy Meier's contactee Semjase.. ask him about her accent

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

This looks like a robot posting. It's written in the third person...

'Steve' didn't even say 'Hi guys, just popped in to set the record straight..." Its a poster even says 'please pass it on'

I think you guys are answering a bot

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

Nice Bike! You build that? Or get it custom made from Jr. on Orange County Cycles? (Ducking HARD and Fast)
Was a joke. Nice ride.

Boy do I know how to get my ass kicked.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join