It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Exopolitics" Group Claims Stunning UFO Proof!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This gets better an better every week, and I couldn't agree with zorgon more. I've always been wary of the exo politics group, never trusted the kiwi guy with the black caterpillar above his eyes.

And Stephen Bassett has been sprouting nonsense about paradigm shifts and 'Big D' Disclosure as he puts it, for years now. I always thought he had the right intentions but was just a gullible blind believer. Everyone here knows what 'Undeniable Evidence' means around here, just have a look at the threads on the UFO board.

They have nothing, reminds me of those conferences Hoagland used to host to try and sell books.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, the real problem is that unless your proof of alien existance boils down to a messege you recieved on the cosmic telex, while sitting zazen on a plush cushion, meditating and in the deep throws of an American Indian style spirit walk, theres just no story any more.
The spiritualists and people who think that aliens are daemon kin, or angels, or some other ectoplasmic entity have cornered the market, and so if you want to be a "serious" UFOlogist these days, it seems like you have to be on the same crack as all the hippies and cultists and other associated morons who hover around the subject like flies on crap.
Therefore just to attain some attention, these otherwise respected chaps are lining up behind the shamans and the witch doctors and the slack jawed drooling zealots , either ignorant of , or having to bite the bullet that comes from this simple truth.
UFO research should be undertaken in a strictly scientific manner. Attempting to contact aliens through channelers , meditation, trances and christ knows what else may be very impressive, but these methods offer us NOTHING in terms of ACTUAL proof. I would not be at all suprised to find that EVERY SINGLE ONE of these charlatans is in fact an agent of the government, here to keep us all dumb with thier psuedo religious nonsense, while the oppertunity to do genuine work on the UFO phenomena passes people by , thusly keeping the real meat of the information that is out there, out of the hands of the people by and large, and getting those who claim interest in UFO to keep the secrets FOR the government, by way of thier learned ignorance and zealotry.
In my opinion these personality cults that grow up around UFO experts ought to be eliminated in a permanent and painful fashion, and left to rot while the rest of us get something achieved , rather than being hamstrung by the lunacy of the cults.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It's been my experience that people who say something such as "I will soon present undeniable proof of Alien Visitation" usually UNDERwhelm me when that evidence is actually presented.

I suppose I can't generalize, so I 'll wait until tomorrow (Feb 4th). I just won't be holding my breath while I wait.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Anything with mr horns name on it is a sham! This will just be another reason why the subject is laughed at, and not taken seriously by so many people

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Greer claims to have interacted with 'Lilliputian' aliens a few centimeters tall!! When asked why he hasn't shown their photographs and released them in the public domain, his answer? "No one would have believe me. They'd think it's photoshopped and accused me of being a hoaxer".

Oh yeah? A brilliant diversionary tactic! And he claims he's fighting for disclosure! Jeeez!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
God, what the hell is going on in ufology now-a-days? All the major kooks have come out of the wood work and it seems that even the respected researchers are starting to go down the deep end. Has everyone lost their freaking minds or are they all just in it for the money now instead of good old scientific research and studying?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Greer claims to have interacted with 'Lilliputian' aliens a few centimeters tall!! When asked why he hasn't shown their photographs and released them in the public domain, his answer? "No one would have believe me. They'd think it's photoshopped and accused me of being a hoaxer".

Oh yeah? A brilliant diversionary tactic! And he claims he's fighting for disclosure! Jeeez!

He does have a point. Photographic evidence is practically useless these days on its own and is always considered to be a hoax unless it's poor quality. With a witness, then the witness is part of the hoax. I'm starting to lose interest in trying to convince anybody. If you see you will (perhaps) believe. Most evidence can be denied on some level, even if it is real.

OrionHunterX, out of curiosity, what evidence would you accept?
edit on 3/2/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
UFO research should be undertaken in a strictly scientific manner. Attempting to contact aliens through channelers , meditation, trances and christ knows what else may be very impressive, but these methods offer us NOTHING in terms of ACTUAL proof. I would not be at all suprised to find that EVERY SINGLE ONE of these charlatans is in fact an agent of the government, here to keep us all dumb with thier psuedo religious nonsense, while the oppertunity to do genuine work on the UFO phenomena passes people by , thusly keeping the real meat of the information that is out there, out of the hands of the people by and large, and getting those who claim interest in UFO to keep the secrets FOR the government, by way of thier learned ignorance and zealotry.
In my opinion these personality cults that grow up around UFO experts ought to be eliminated in a permanent and painful fashion, and left to rot while the rest of us get something achieved , rather than being hamstrung by the lunacy of the cults.

TrueBrit, the problem I see with your post is this:

The overwhelming majority of 'Contactees' all say that the ETs communicate with them by means of telepathy and consciousness.

Now, faced with a very large body of witnesses who all say that telepathy is real and the ETs use it to communicate,

The bad scientist dismisses them all as "hippies", "cultists", "morons", "shamans", "witch doctors", "slack jawed drooling zealots", "lunatics" etc.

The good scientist says "well gee, maybe there's something to this Telepathy thing. Let's experiment with it!"

You have proven that you can spew many insults at Greer (cause he's obviously the one you're talking about) and the rest of the Telepathy crowd.

But you are not demonstrating good scientific method here. Good scientists don't dismiss an entire large body of witnesses as crazy and encourage other people to kill them all.......

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If they want to be taken seriously and and deemed credible, then Billy Meier is the last person i would have examining others evidence. Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
For the record, it did not say Billy Meier would be there. It said Michael Horn, Billy Meier's representative in the US, would be there. That's bad all by itself, but let's be accurate when we can be.

As far as what evidence I would accept, that's easy. Let's meet the little guys face to face. No more pictures of woodland moths disguised as etheric light beings. Just honest to goodness Greys or whatever. That would be ecvidence.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

You laugh and criticize, but that is exactly what would happen. I can already see it now! I can already see Greer posting pictures of little teeny tiny aliens (Faeries?) and the inevitable waves of laughter and attacks that would follow. I can already see him being called every name in the book and being tossed into the dreaded HOAX bin.

Do we really have to ask why many in 'Ufology' don't bother trying to prove things in here? When as soon as they make any kind of claim they get attacked, and attacked, and attacked, and attacked, and attacked, and attacked, and attacked, and attacked.......?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Blurry pics and shaky video do not constitute proof imo.

But i say bring it on!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
You laugh and criticize, but that is exactly what would happen. I can already see it now! I can already see Greer posting pictures of little teeny tiny aliens (Faeries?) and the inevitable waves of laughter and attacks that would follow. I can already see him being called every name in the book and being tossed into the dreaded HOAX bin.

Do we really have to ask why many in 'Ufology' don't bother trying to prove things in here? When as soon as they make any kind of claim they get attacked, and attacked, and attacked, and attacked, and attacked, and attacked, and attacked, and attacked.......?

That's because we know him from his past actions. For example, here's the etheric light being which he had on his web site.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I was interested enough in the topic to click on the post to read what the "stunning UFO proof" might entail, but I have to say the minute I saw Billy's name crop up I knew that whatever was going on wasn't going to be stunning. I didn't even know that fraud was still around. Good grief.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
And here's a Billy Meier Ray Gun (Parts can be found on ebay)

So what would you prefer? Are we to defer to these paragons of virtue as furthering the cause or should we call them out when they take advantage of the clueless? $800 and YOU can see a Light Being!

edit on 2/3/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Not sure if anyone has noticed but lately Ufologists that had some credibility are coming out and supporting all kinds of proven BS... which just shoots holes in their previous material.

How can it not be suspicious? Good researchers occasionally jump on bs but not on this level. They must also know the damage they're doing.

Those pesky MIB

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
$800 and YOU can see a Light Being!

Only $800? It was more like £2000 to contact aliens at Stonehenge here in England. How privelidged you Yanks are

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Right.

My point was, no one's going to want to even try to prove anything in here if we're creating such a hostile environment for them.

If, for example, we demand good proper scientific method on the one hand, but on the other we call all UFO spiritualists lunatic witch doctors and encourage everyone to kill them. I really don't think that's proper scientific method!

Umm, if we want people like Steven Greer to prove stuff for us, shouldn't we try being nice to him? Just a thought!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well I HEARD that they are bringing Walt Disney's head to the seminar and kickstart it...AND I heard that Jules Verne is going to be there, and claim his stories were actually all true...Not trying to be a smartass,(a little)
trying to put these promoters in perspective.
Billy Meiers is reputable by having his U.S. spokesmen there? I've read his work.Thought provoking yes.
Valid? Ummmmm.. I'm out on that one.

PROOF at the Flying Saucer Cafe in Santa Monica tomorrow..Press invited too correct?
Earthshaking or money making?

We have anybody from ATS going to hear this startling new info?

Pretty classic to not put up prices until you register. For a scam.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Not sure if anyone has noticed but lately Ufologists that had some credibility are coming out and supporting all kinds of proven BS... which just shoots holes in their previous material.

I also still want to believe,But as you say Its getting harder every day.And the day that I pulled my foot of the gas. Was the day that half the world was fooled by this blossom Bad sign and the Wilcox gang. Its sometimes looks like the dance chards to score new hits. And leads to nowhere. Maybe this is that so called project blue beam and we are the ones who make it work!
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join