It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast-to-Coast AM is fueling vaccine paranoia tonight.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

Coast-to-Coast AM is fueling vaccine paranoia

To be honest, people don't require C2C to distrust big pharma or vaccines. C2C has gone from a cutting edge radio show to one of the most boring, mainstream places on the airwaves over the last few years anyway.

Don't panic, right?

Big pharma and insurance BUY more laws in this country each year that are written legitimately on behalf of the entire population.

Besides all that, we are talking about grown adults here. They can listen to whomever they choose and then decide whether or not to inject their bodies with those potions. Do you suggest that people do not have the right to make up their own minds? Are you suggesting that the right to speak and express opinions freely regarding big pharma, should be screened or censored?

As far as the kids... would you like it if there was a law that prevented people from warning you about what the government and pharma would like to inject into them?

Free speech. You may not always agree with it in what is said but the moment you shut it down, it will be your voice that goes first.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit
If you doubt the good that vaccines have done and continue to do, please take a look at this:

Progress Toward Polio Eradication

. . . .

We've gone from having 125 polio-endemic countries in 1988 to just four by 2006.

This is nothing less than a modern miracle.

People have become so used to the aggregate benefits of vaccination programs that they take a world without Polio or smallpox for granted.

There's very little palpable consequence to be felt -- especially as a Westerner -- from refusing vaccines. Hopefully there will not be thousands burying unvaccinated kids while Ring Around The Rosey is sung on the playground again.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Yeah ok I will take all these vaccinations to stay healthy and 15 yrs down the road I will succumb to cancer because of the toxic waste that was spewed into the environment around me against my will. Yeah sounds like a great plan. Sounds like another money maker to me.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
As far as the kids... would you like it if there was a law that prevented people from warning you about what the government and pharma would like to inject into them?

Free speech. You may not always agree with it in what is said but the moment you shut it down, it will be your voice that goes first.

Did I ever say anything about wanting to prohibit speech of any kind?

If I point out that somebody is saying something stupid or wildly irresponsible, that does not mean I am taking away their freedom of speech.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
reply to post by NadaCambia

Sadly, if you don't get vaccinated, you can still carry things like the flu and if you happen across an immune compromised person (like my trouble and strife) then you could unintentionally cause them harm. That's why it is so important for people to understand the ins and outs of this argument thoroughly before they make their decision.

As I've said in other threads; it's your body, so it's your decision.

Rev

Survival of the fittest. I'm not going to fill myself with drugs I don't need on the offchance I get a flu and pass it to someone with a weak immune system. The odds of that happening are pretty much 0, but if it did it'd be natural selection at work.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by revmoofoo
reply to post by NadaCambia

Sadly, if you don't get vaccinated, you can still carry things like the flu and if you happen across an immune compromised person (like my trouble and strife) then you could unintentionally cause them harm. That's why it is so important for people to understand the ins and outs of this argument thoroughly before they make their decision.

As I've said in other threads; it's your body, so it's your decision.

Rev

Survival of the fittest. I'm not going to fill myself with drugs I don't need on the offchance I get a flu and pass it to someone with a weak immune system. The odds of that happening are pretty much 0, but if it did it'd be natural selection at work.

Hitler would have probably agreed with you.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

I would like to let you know, my son isnt vaccinated and he is perfectly healthy. Whats going to happen when every virus that there is a vaccine for becomes so strong and potent because it keeps mutating that nothing can stop them? I would like to know that. I mean the government has an answer for everything right? So what will the government do to the masses who are infected with a vaccine proof virus? Will the government "quarantine" them? Conrolled irradication of a deadly virus? No, that could never happen, because the government has our best interests in mind, thats why we get vaccinated
.......sad.
edit on 04/21/2011 by Thornography11 because: wanted to word this different

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
C2C and talk radio is nothing more than an agenda pushing radio station anymore...I can't stand listening to it anymore...sometimes they make good points and have a decent rant...but it reeks of agenda anymore...i just like C2C for it's alien, paranormal, and monster/big creature stories

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join