It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic Metamorphic low flying UFO over WNY, daytime images! 11/11/2010!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cygnusX

The data simply shows the facts about the actual image, such as creation date, shutter speed, camera type, etc etc, often times you will see discrepencies in the dates or the sequence of the photos, items that point out that the images are not all they are claimed to be.

I didnt expect that in your photos, i totally expected the data to back up everything that you said, and it does, minus the small issue with the date, which could easily be described by 1) you simply forgetting the date or 2) more likely the camera was programmed for the wrong date (happens often, especially if its older and hasnt taken a leap year date, or time zone changes).

I dont think that this is a hoax, such as throwing aluminum foil in the air haha. Although we have seen such things in ufology many many many times.

At the end of the day, I think there is evidence that this has a more mundane explanation than a morphing, otherworldly craft. The fact that it could be explained by such instances as a kite, a tarpaulin, even a foil emergency blanket that has been ripped a little by being left out in the woods before being picked up by the wind.

It could be any of those, but it doesnt necessarily mean that it is. I always remind people that the only person who knows what they actually saw is themselves, and to take everything that is added by the members in these forums into account and apply it to their personal experience. I often try to debunk the images/videos here, although I am a believer, because to convince a staunch skeptic, there has to be not one shred of doubt into what the image/video is. In this case, I have doubt.

Consider yourself lucky that you had this experience and can share it. I have only one bonafide UFO sighting in my life, and it was only witnessed by myself and my wife, no photo, no video, just a memory.

Thanks for sharing all of this with us here

Remember
YouDidntSeeMe

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Once again thanks for posting those pics and info about the Images. Is there any other things that can be done to these to find more info/forensics on them.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hi.

Thank you for your posts. I live in the WNY region too.

Let me make it clear to posters. That in the WNY region, things of this nature are hardly seen. The average WNYer isn't really in-tuned with Paranormal, new, anything New Age or this this generation. Most of these people are common folk. I hate to say it, but I have to, in order for you to understand.

I made the same exact claims of this UFO in previous posts of mine. If you want to check it out.

I seen the exact same UFO in August 10'. I described it as a metallic morphing object. I witnessed this UFO around 4 AM at night. And I've made posts about this UFO like 3 times before searching for any answers.

Thank for posting this.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

glad you like them
edit on 5-2-2011 by cygnusX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Parv

Could you link to those posts here so we can get a more complete picture of this phenomenon in WNY. I did a quick view of your posts, but nothing jumped out at me. Of cource my wife would say that is normal, even if I am looking directly at it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There aint much.

I just wanted to verify that these images are more than likely true, because I posted about this same exact UFO before.

I also made a note that this UFO was metallicy and had the morphing type-feature. Like, for some reason it looked like it was having some sort of effect.

I seen it last year in August.... I was walking down the street around 3-4 AM and noticed it in the air.... i wanna know wtf it is.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hello ATS is there anyone WHO can review this REAL data!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
:/
edit on 9-2-2011 by cygnusX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Hello,
Im also from WNY area Hamburg area,on the water,whats strange is,summer time when we had some storm days,when the water spouts app. then too,we saw things in the sky. after talking it over,we thought it couldnt be a small plane,etc... "IN A STORM"..Something is going on in this area we live in....!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Nice to see other WNYers on here.

Yeah and we also did have the Strange Brown liquid dumped on houses over here in our area. 'Course everybody thought it was poop. It did make national news. Poop dropped by planes made national news. Or was it?

I heard about Chem trail dumps just a couple days before the news story. Can't exactly find the news story right now...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cygnusX

What happened to all the pictures, they are all deleted from the website.
Did you the owner delete them? if so, why?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join