It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic Metamorphic low flying UFO over WNY, daytime images! 11/11/2010!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Just learning how to use GIMP. here are these images with an Inverted color effect. here you can clearly see space between the circle/ball object and in the 4th image a totally different look/pattern to it WOW! ALL taken over a few seconds!
Download: d.uploadie.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Great images OP, thank you for sharing. WNY area is a hot spot for activity. I'm not buying the tinfoil theory.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Awesome, Awesome, wow never seen that before. Whats even better is this was right above me.
The object in this vid seems to have some intelligent movement and also dose seem to change in size a bit.
Although it dose look very similar to a cluster of balloons,.....Hmmmmmmmmmm!

Thanks for the POST!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Portlandia

Thanks,
Definitely not Tinfoil. The last image post just above shows that clearly.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cygnusX

As you said, looking at the images in full size gives you full scope of the placement, seeing it cropped, you can clearly see the object changes, balloon, tinfoil, kite, what one of those can shift and change like the object in your pictures. Not a one.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Portlandia

You are not seeing anything morph actually, you are seeing a series of snapshots, where the object has a different shape, how it got from shape a to shape b is the important part of morphing, and we do not see that.

There was a thread quite a while back where there was a video of something similar, and more than anything it looked like a trash bag, or some other light material blowing in the wind. I still think that this is something similar, more than likely a kite with a tethered tail that is being bounced in the wind, or a piece or a tarpaulin that has been ripped off from covering a load on a truck or something similar.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Thanks for telling all what they are not seeing. Please review: d.uploadie.com...
thanks

edit on 3-2-2011 by cygnusX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I was trying to post the full images here,as requested in private message from the OP, but apparently they are too big for me to uplaod to the media center (probably just my isp timing out while waiting for the upload to complete). I will continue trying, perhaps later in the evening when there is less traffic to compete with.

edit on 3-2-2011 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I actually don't see any morphing. I simply see rotation of a static ultra-reflective object. It also appears to be drifting in the wind rather than powered. Looks cool and weird, but not extraterrestrial.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am in the act of retreiving the exif data from all 4 images, and I will share them shortly.

I do have one question for the OP here, there seems to be an image missing from the series. The images are numbered in sequence from Pdsc00734.jpg to Pdsc00738.jpg, however Pdsc00737.jpg is missing. Can we account for this picture in the 30-50 second time frame?

The exif data also gives a different date, Nov 12 as opposed to the 11th as claimed. Not that big of a deal, but wanted to point that out before the data goes out.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have also seen other similar videos from time to time.
Is it possible these are not exactly vehicles, but living entities?
The morphing part seems more in keeping with living matter.
There are criptic comments from several astronats ive heard referring to space critters.
The footages of the shuttle experiments and the strange ufos which swarm them, are further indication that beings of some type may inhabit space.
Perhaps eveolved from ion clouds or other phenomina???

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It looks like a sheet made from a highly reflective material.

It looks like it was quite close, and as the camera's zoom is weak it means that what was seen with the naked eye probably had more detail than these photos.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I think that's a possibility, but not in this case.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Here are the links to the exif data for these images. The data is quite long so I am just posting links that we can each read for ourselves. I do have the original data saved in case there is a bandwidth problem with the image host as there was yesterday.

image Pdcs00734

image Pdcs00735

image Pdcs00736

image Pdcs00738

The questions that are raised by looking at this data is the date differs from the OP's claim (off by one day, not a big deal)..

The shutter speed is listed as 'Creative -- slow speed' at 1/160/second, I dont know how much slower than a standard exposure this is, but it would account for possible motion blur and distortion in the image from what was seen with the naked eye.

There is a missing image in the sequence. Image Pdcs00737 is not provided, this is supposed to be a series of images following the object over a period of 30-50 seconds, I would like to see the missing image, even if its nothing or just blurry to reccreate the whole sequence.

Anyone else see anything in the exif?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'm not an expert, but that shutter speed, along with the ISO setting, makes me think that there wasn't has much light as it looks like (or maybe I am just used to the light we have in Portugal
) in the photos.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

After a little bit of reading, the ISO is the standard for most digital cameras, I am just left questioning the 'creative' shutter speed. 1/160 sounds very fast, but there are definetly much faster exposure times.

And I am still intersted in seeing the missing image.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Love the photos but I admit that this thing confuses me...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

That is cool all that data you can pull from these images good work.
Here is the pic from the sequence that is missing. In this image you can really get a grasp of how close this thing was from me to the ground.Notice the trees and the gutter. Also zoom into the object and notice the strange sweral above it. The data thats weird i was certain it was on the 11th,pos there was a error in date programing not sure.
Download: d.uploadie.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cygnusX

Thank you very much for the missing image. I can see now why you didnt include it, its more of the eave and downspout than anything, the object is barely in the image.

Here is the exif for that one:
Fdsc00737

Apparently the shutter speed was a little quicker on this one at 1/200th of a second.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

well I have to say this image dose not look like tinfoil or a or a sheet of anything I know of. did you see the energy like sweral above the upside down hart shape?
So what dose the info you have posted with these tell about the validity of the pic.someone earlier in the tread was wording there response as if I crumpled up material and photographed it..wow.

Thanks for posting them in Full format. What effects can be done to show more characteristics/info

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join