It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic Metamorphic low flying UFO over WNY, daytime images! 11/11/2010!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
I wonder what a length of this stuff would look like blowing around in the wind?

My thoughts exactly, or more like a torn car cover, tarpaulin, something like that.
I own a silver tarp that I use to cover a boat, and when it gets windy and blows off, looks alot like that.
edit on 3-2-2011 by youdidntseeme because: fixed bbcode

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Has everyone posting about TINFOIL looked at the full size images? Also the shadows and the images that show open space in between the circle/balls?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cygnusX

I looked at the images all of them in full size and to be honest the shape of the thing defies all logic of any kind of aerodynamic capabilities other than a piece of trash blowing in the wind or a school project of some kind. Great job on the pictures though as at first it did seem strange to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Now did the object move a lot through the sky similar to a balloon floating in the breeze or did it hover in a spot for some time and do the shape changing? And how long was it in view for? At what time of the day?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cygnusX
Has everyone posting about TINFOIL looked at the full size images? Also the shadows and the images that show open space in between the circle/balls?

It is not really open spaces. It is a piece of tin foil curved or spiralled. What appears as open space is simply the foil from the side. Its far too thin to be picked up on the camera. If you zoomed in and increased the contrast I would almost guarantee you can see the line as long as the camera has enough resolution.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Wow

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

It was about 3PM and it moved while I saw it in a strait line over head and changed shape as it moved on

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cygnusX

Wow what? Really I am not trying to beat you up here just looking for a little more info. Fellow WNY'er here I am on your side, just trying to do the logical debunking before I try to look for something amazing that might not be there.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Fair enough but there is alot of harsh know it all like comments all over ATS im looking for real Thinking on this genuine image set. Im hoping someone with expertise can determine the quality and post there findings here

Also what else would you like to know.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cygnusX

Like I said don't take offense to it many of us here just like to over analyze things and pick them apart from all angles before putting on the tin foil hat and running out the door screaming.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

No Problem now that,that is clear here are some postings of when I originaly started posting ...MUFON and others(Not the Youtube stuff) www.google.com...

Ya this was one hell of a sighting and there was another post by someone on the 11th not far from were I was
here is the link:www.nuforc.org...
This object moved in the same ways.
Also when my boss had originally saw it , it had came from the woods and went to the second story level of a house a few lots over before he came to tell me about it. another words he saw it for about five minutes before he informed me. This object was moving around in different directions when he spotted it ...removing the simple tinfoil idea.
edit on 3-2-2011 by cygnusX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Also when my boss had originally saw it , it had came from the woods and went to the second story level of a house a few lots over before he came to tell me about it. another words he saw it for about five minutes before he informed me. This object was moving around in different directions when he spotted it ...removing the simple tinfoil idea.

It was caught in a "dust devil" basically this is a spinning column of wind usually caused by the air at the surface of the ground being much warmer than the air above. I have seen them all the time, if there is enough debri around they look like tiny tornados. And yes they can keep things in the air for a long time.

But it seems obvious that you don't want an explanation, you just want people to agree with you, so this is my last post on the subject. I do keep an open mind, and while I think they are very interesting photos, I have given you the explanation of what they are, explained how to reproduce the results, and included the weather explanation of the "flight" pattern.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Extra info: all 4 images with description of whats going on (recap of above)
d.uploadie.com...

Hey,
Props to you for using Ubuntu! lol

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The last time I saw something like this on the site it turned out to be a mylar balloon. These are a type of balloon which are often coated in a reflective substance, and also come in various shapes and sizes. Usualy they remain within tens of feet of the ground, because thats where they are used most.
However, when they get loose of thier morings, they rise into the air where the preasure is slightly lower . This means that the skin of the balloon may rupture as the preasures affect it. With the air presure in the balloon dropping due to the rupture, the balloon looses its shape , and can be turned around in the wind, twisted into insane shapes, and appear to be morphing, when all it is doing is being thrown hither and thither by the force of the wind.
Now , I cannot confirm that the pictures provided detail such an event, but they do very much remind me of pictures seen on this site a while back which were of Mylars.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the post OP..looks interesting.

I'm not convinced of the 'tin foil' theory, especially since it was stationary for some time.

It's a UFO, plain and simple...it's flying, it's an object and it's unidentified.

BTW, your 1st, 2nd and 4th image links don't work.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

thanks the only way to GO!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

What a BUMMER trying to have these images Available! HERE ARE NEW Links to these images from the original POST

image 1
d.uploadie.com...
i
mage 2
d.uploadie.com...

image 3
d.uploadie.com...

image 4
d.uploadie.com...

Please everyone interested in this thread help get this around for review, the site hosting the pics has a bandwidth cap! Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Those things are on the borderline between physicality and illusion.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Interesting..ya my first impression when spotting it was a shinny balloon like a b-day balloon. One of the many thing that is interesting about these images is in the first and fourth image, at the bottom of the object there seems to be 2 well defined side by side dots, and in the forth there are dots on the top and bottom.
Thanks for the post!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Damn! brother!
There was footage from Turkey i believe with a long video of this very ufo.
Taken from an ajoining mountain, the footage shows exactly what you depict.
The thing was called something like the REZZI DEKI UFO, and may be on u toob stilll.....
Its here...though it said they are balloons i dont know......pretty freaky things

www.youtube.com...
Can anyone embed this?
ta
edit on 3-2-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join