It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives to quash CRTC decision killing unlimited Internet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
And people think Canadians are a bunch of sleepers. Look at what we accomplished in a few short days on the exact medium they were trying to take from us.

Precision kill. Great work. I have signed several of these here in the States with some effect. However, this administration (and corrupt government in general) seems hell bent on continuing its efforts. Honestly, I think the short term battle here is more of a censorship via Corporatocracy layering.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
We will control how much you can learn what you learn and how you learn it. We are the powers that be.
If it wasn't for the Flouride induced apathy from forced water medication a lot more of this resistance to slavery would happen. This was a shining example of that fight for freedom.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Hey...you guys have America the Beautiful (Ray Charles) and God Bless America (Kate Smith and Lauren Hart). A better Canadian patriotic song is The Maple Leaf Forever

www.youtube.com...

and the CRTC is already good wid it

Jason

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

And may I ask you what is our alternative to the conservative government and IS for the people. NDP? Liberals? Marajuana Party?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by fnulnu

You make me laugh. To think that the NDP a political party is concerned for the people. They have themselves as the top priority and use the people and pander to them for there votes.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nivek Serca

It's not Harper. Unfortunately the Liberals are the only real alternative choice. Jack Layton and his moustache aren't ever going to be a governing party as every Province that has elected an NDP gov't has been nearly bankrupt. The Liberals did keep us in the black for over a decade.

I don't like the lies the Harper gov't spewed. They ran on "The Most Transparent Gov't" platform last election and have proven to be anything but. The no bid F-35 purchase that is a huge waste of money, we will never use the stealth features of that plane as our sorties require vast distances to cover thus the need for external tanks which destroys it's stealth characteristics. We could have purchased the new F-18 superhornet which is a great plane and $28 million dollars/plane cheaper than the F-35. Not to mention that the F-35 has such huge delays that we might not see a single plane for 5-8 years from now.

Then there is Flagherty on the news in the 1st week of November 2008 on the news saying Canada is in fine shape and we shouldn't need to borrow money, then a week later saying we need to borrow $56 Billion dollars on top of the $9 Billion dollar surplus they squandered.

If your a reporter assigned to Harper's press pool and you ask a question that he doesn't like then you're kicked out of the pool. OPEN GOV'T, my butt.

Ignatief might not be the best leader, can he do any worse than Harper? I don't think so.

BREAKING NEWS!

Harper signs new Border Security deal without discussing it in Parliament. Now all Canadians will be in NSA and Homeland In-Security databases. I'm pretty sure most Canadians won't be too happy about that!

The Conservatives need to go, they've burned this country and it's time to give someone else a crack at it. The Liberals can't screw up any worse than the Conservatives have!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Nivek Serca

Actually, the NDP brought the matter to the house, which is why it got the attention it did. Regardless of what you choose to think their motive was, had it not been for the NDP, the matter wouldn't have come up for debate at all. Try actually reading the news before expressing an opinion.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Mercer has done it again

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join