It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New And Recent Discoveries in our Oceans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Over the past several decades, there have been many strange new lifeforms found in our Earth’s oceans. And with only roughly 10-15% of our oceans explored to date, there will undoubtably be many more to come.

scienceray.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This may sound really dumb and stupid on my part, but you think at those depths, the shrimp and other creatures are going to have a really hard exoskeleton. with that kind of pressure, I'd assume they'd be crushed. anyones thoughts on this?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I am 100% positive that humans will have destroyed the earth before we discover that other 85%.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I know that many will not believe this testimony concerning the mystical City Under the Sea. The city does spiritually exist. I know, because I spiritually, personally spent twelve years under the sea. This is my testimony of residing with the demon gods under the sea. The city under the sea is not a hidden place from many people of Africa.”

The Bishop goes on to portray, “It is impossible for me to describe to you the splendor of this awesome place. Physically you won’t see it but spiritually you can see it. However, I have never seen a city on this earth more beautiful than this mysterious underwater metropolis. There were giant futuristic crystal skyscrapers and brilliant lazar lights bedazzling the currents of the sea. It was a spellbinding place, beyond words; it reminds you of a spiritual Disney World. The streets were made of gold — not real gold but something that appeared like gold. There is nothing in the world that could compare to this enchanting place, such a stunning, majestic, and ravishing habitation. It was apocalyptical, fairyland.

The city that I lived in for twelve years is located near the coast of Ghana. This spiritual city is highly organized. I have stood before the throne of Satan. . . The sorcery world is real and highly organized . . . The Bible reveals that the spirits dwelling under the sea do exist in (Rev. 13).

The Witchdoctor and the Man: City Under the Sea

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris811
This may sound really dumb and stupid on my part, but you think at those depths, the shrimp and other creatures are going to have a really hard exoskeleton. with that kind of pressure, I'd assume they'd be crushed. anyones thoughts on this?

You got the wheels turning, I googled quickly and found this
Creepy Crustacean

I remember a documentary on this subject, but that was back during my drinking days, thus the info is stored somewhere in my brain until they invent the "restore" pill. I think it would be easier to take a new look into this...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Couldn't have said it better my self.

Nice one.

top topics

join