It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Focus On My Words

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
We all know that life is full of situations that can cause stress. You have probably noticed that some people are able to easily manage these events, while others are easily overwhelmed. I decided to post this to help people deal with the everday stress of life and what is happening with the world right now and I also decided to post this because im tired of a lot of the people here re-posting news threads. So enjoy. Something Original!

You may want to record yourself through this process just in case you get part way through and get tranced. That way you can tell where you left off and start from that area.

Focus On My Words:

I want you to focus on my words and start to relax. Just relax, focusing only on my words, letting the rest of the world fall away from you. I want you to take a deep, slow breath...hold it...and exhale even slower. Keep exhaling, and as you exhale feel the tension leave your body, feel yourself going deeper and deeper... And now another breath, deeper and slower than the last... keep breathing in... deeper... now hold it... hold it...hold it... and exhale slowly. Keep your breathing slow and steady as you focus on my words and I guide you into a deep, hypnotic trance...

Now I want you to keep relaxing, feel tingling all over your body as the stress and tension leave you, all you need to do right now is relax and be comfortable and feel yourself go deeper, let yourself go deeper into a trance, let yourself be comfortable while focusing on my words. Listen to my words, listen to your breathing, and let the rest of the world fall away.

And as you keep reading my words, I'm going to count down from ten to one, starting at level ten, where you are now, and going slowly down to level 1, the deepest level of hypnosis. I want you to picture yourself completely hypnotized, and as we count down you will grow closer and closer to that ideal, until finally I will reach level 1 and you will be completely under.

Starting at 10, ten is where you are now, start drifting deeper, reading to my words, letting the rest of the world fall away. Just focus and breathe, breathe and focus and let yourself relax, falling deeper...

Down to 9, deeper and deeper, dreaming drifting dropping falling deeper with each breath, falling five times deeper with each word I say, constantly falling deeper into a more complete relaxation. Feel your tension and resistance drip out of you as you relax, going deeper...

Down to 8, down to eight and still going deeper, falling faster, ten times deeper with each word, letting all your thoughts go quiet, reading only to my words, thinking only my words, the rest of the world is falling away as you fall deeper and deeper...

Down to 7, and still deeper, 7 and going deeper, twenty times deeper with each word I say, and feel your mind open to my words, feel my words plunging deeper with each breath you take, going past your conscious mind, past your thoughts, past all resistance as you go deeper and deeper...

Down to 6, deeper and deeper, drifting deeper with each breath, falling fifty times faster with each word, deeper and deeper, feeling my words wipe away all your tension and worry and doubts, leaving you clean and focused and open and relaxed, focused on my words as it takes you deeper...

Down to 5, halfway there, deeper and deeper, nothing is more important to you than going deeper and deeper, feeling my words fill your mind, flood your mind until you don't have any more thoughts, no thoughts but my words, the world gone as you continue to drift deeper...

Down to 4, getting closer, feeling better the deeper you go, always deeper, falling a hundred times deeper with each word, a hundred times faster with each breath, relax and go deeper, closer to that image of yourself in a trance...

And down to 3, deeper and deeper, feel the last bits of resistance and doubt and worry vanish as you keep relaxing, as you keep focusing, as you drop deeper and deeper, so deep you cannot move your body unless I tell you, so deep that you cannot think unless I tell you, deeper and deeper...

Down to two, and still deeper, almost there, and now my words are stronger than your thoughts, growing stronger with each breath you take, with each word I say, stronger and deeper, deeper and stronger, and you know nothing will stop you from accepting my words as your thoughts, and my desires as your commands, feel the last bit of resistance fall away...

Down to one, and now you're at the deepest level, but you know that there is no deepest level, you can always fall deeper, deeper than you are now, deeper than you imagined, feel yourself falling and falling and falling, always focusing on my words, no resistance, no doubts, just an open mind ready to accept any suggestion. Your mind is opening more and more to my words and my words are becoming your thoughts.

As you go deeper and deeper...realizing that the way that you think has a profound effect upon your health....you decide that you are no longer going to be controlled by daily stress....you are becoming more and more relaxed in every avenue of your life...while being relaxed you are able to concentrate better and focus better when working or just having fun...you find that you have less and less anxiety about stressful situations because of your increased level of concentration...the fact that you are more relaxed in decision making makes you more effective at everything that you do...you are confident that you can overcome any mental, physical or spiritual obstacle...you are in control...

You find that you worry less and less about things because you are more relaxed... you know that applying your mental energies on solutions rather than problems is the key...you are becoming more and more relaxed with each word that I say...you handle everyday stress with a calm cool head...you focus on solutions for handling stress...you seek out information on handling your stress....You know that you can do anything that you put your mind to....you are in control...

In your decision to reduce stress and become more effective, you decide that you are going to reduce stress through exercise and proper diet....you resolve to find new ways to reduce tension and worry....you dedicate a few minutes of your day each day to getting away from it all...with a new hobbie or project...reading a book...you know that in many cases, laughter is the best medicine....feeding your spirit...feeding your creative mind... smiling more...making a difference in other peoples lives....spending time with loved ones...

in learning to relax you find that you are more effective at your work and at recreation. you find you have more fun while at play...you resolve to lead by example...you know that becoming a more relaxed individual will allow you to live a longer happier life...while being relaxed you are able to concentrate better and focus better when working or playing...you find that you have less and less anxiety about stressful situations because of your increased level of concentration and focus...the fact that you are more relaxed in decision making makes you more effective at everything that you do...you know that you can do anything that you put your mind to...you are in control...

you decide now to plan your day wisely, to manage your time wisely and make a list each day for things you need to accomplish...You now work out anger or tension in a more positive manner by finding creative outlets like exercise, hobbies, art, writing, music and so forth....you can do anything you put your mind to...

From now on, anytime you feel a stressful situation coming on, you will simply take a long deep breath and you will handle the situation with a calm cool head...with greater concentration and focus...from now on that's your signal...one long deep breath and you will relax and handle the situation with a calm clear head.

if there is an area of your life that is causing you stress, you decide to focus on solving this problem....focus on solving this problem with a calm cool head...with a greater capacity for concentration....handling this situation with a smile...with confidence and resolve....you know you are in control...you can do anything you put your mind to...

You are coming up now a more relaxed and confident individual....feeling wonderful. In a moment, you will return to your full awareness... I will count from one to five. When I reach the count of five, you will leave trance and you will feel wonderful and rejuvenated.

Counting now...

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...

Wide awake

edit on 2-2-2011 by sugarcookie1 because: Needed to add disclaimer

edit on 3-2-2011 by sugarcookie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
shi+, i fell asleep,..

did you just program me into being "brainwashed into thinking for someone else"?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
i went into a trance halfway thru and couldn't read the rest, i am stuck in a hypnotic trance with no way out...

HELP!

i think you need to tell people to record themselves reading this out.. (:

link   
Eh.........

While I appreciate the effort, we all have our owns ways of stress reduction and meditation.

This may be helpful to some though.

link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
shi+, i fell asleep,..

did you just program me into being "brainwashed into thinking for someone else"?

You will never know

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
i went into a trance halfway thru and couldn't read the rest, i am stuck in a hypnotic trance with no way out...

HELP!

i think you need to tell people to record themselves reading this out.. (:

Ummm you need a recorder so you can back track where you left off. There you go. So just start over and record!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Eh.........

While I appreciate the effort, we all have our owns ways of stress reduction and meditation.

This may be helpful to some though.

Thank you for the kind words. And yes there are a multitude of ways to deal with stress but I do hope this will help someone out there.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Nah! I just go out for my walks around the place during the beautiful weather! It's much better alone --- nature and me. Ahh!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Nah! I just go out for my walks around the place during the beautiful weather! It's much better alone --- nature and me. Ahh!

Thank you for the reply.
I dont blame you being one with nature is a good thing. Silence is good!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I really thought this would go further. I genuinely believed that people would find this useful.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

It is what it is. I've put my heart and soul into many threads only to have them get like 1 or 2 replies...

I know it sucks when that happens.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

It is what it is. I've put my heart and soul into many threads only to have them get like 1 or 2 replies...

I know it sucks when that happens.

Thanks for the reply. I did put a lot of hours and effort into this trance.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You know, I noticed that I have certain triggers and once they are pulled it can only be circumvented by few things.

Personally, I think I have a good amount of control over myself in contrast to my thoughts and compulsions when these things take place. It's not ordinary stressors though... normal stress is more easily controlled by relaxation methods. Some things in life, it is totally and completely understandable to want to take drastic measures and when you can walk away from that with nothing of much importance broken, that's an accomplishment. I know that probably sounds like an excuse to get stressed out but in order to make that assertion one would have to look at all sides of the instance... which sometimes can't be done or refuses to be done or whatever, but in any case when it is done- you would find that many would have bad, perhaps even worse reactions to same stressors... Sometimes it's more about the whole story than it is the technique.
Perspectives can take on many different appearances when observed at different angles.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I really thought this would go further. I genuinely believed that people would find this useful.

Honestly, it would be more useful to hear a soothing voice recite those written words. Perhaps an actor could record and upload the script so that the readers could download the audio file. It's difficult to RELAX while reading with eyes wide open. Just my 2 hard-earned pennies.

Thank you for your post.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Honestly, it would be more useful to hear a soothing voice recite those written words. Perhaps an actor could record and upload the script so that the readers could download the audio file. It's difficult to RELAX while reading with eyes wide open. Just my 2 hard-earned pennies.

Thank you for your post.

I agree with you totally. But its proven you can be tranced with text.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this! This is exactly what "we" all need. Whether the conscious mind picks up on it or not. We are bombarded with so much catastrophe and chaos that one forgets to remember all that is good and all that there is to offer. Even when in total despair, there is a positive. There is truth. I am thankful for so much in this world.

My own personal problem for a long time in life was to take the things for granted. I lost many things. I did receive a few of these things back later in life, but only because this time around I would appreciate the fact I had life and the ability to do anything with it. As long as I have balance. That is the meaning of this thread to me. Take a moment to step back and realize where your life is right now. Is this really were you leave it. Or is this the time you seize the opportunity and make a change. Change for the better and send that great vibe through out, for everyone to be able to experience life for the beauty it truly is. Created all by thought. Amazing. Thank you again for this!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by damilo
Thank you so much for posting this! This is exactly what "we" all need. Whether the conscious mind picks up on it or not. We are bombarded with so much catastrophe and chaos that one forgets to remember all that is good and all that there is to offer. Even when in total despair, there is a positive. There is truth. I am thankful for so much in this world.

My own personal problem for a long time in life was to take the things for granted. I lost many things. I did receive a few of these things back later in life, but only because this time around I would appreciate the fact I had life and the ability to do anything with it. As long as I have balance. That is the meaning of this thread to me. Take a moment to step back and realize where your life is right now. Is this really were you leave it. Or is this the time you seize the opportunity and make a change. Change for the better and send that great vibe through out, for everyone to be able to experience life for the beauty it truly is. Created all by thought. Amazing. Thank you again for this!

Thank you for your kind words. This is the reason why I posted this thread it was to get people like you to appreciate it to the fullest extent! We live in a beautiful world full of hopes and dreams that may or may not have happened but we still know there is much to be had in life.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I read it while drinking coffee so nothing happen ..... really appreciate your effort.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

The more we think positive the more things are possible. Positive thinking promotes positive actions. All things will come true, only if we allow them too.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
S&F! lol

Just starting reading I was struck by the utter I don't know "cuteness" of it. Will go back now for the full hypnotism, but I needed to just share with you my first reaction.

..."focus on my words"... I love it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join