It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of Beavis and Butt-Head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

The new Beavis and Butt-Head episodes will be nothing short of a direct continuation of the original series. Decidedly not a reboot or remake, the show will return with Judge at the helm and behind the microphone. The show’s simple animation will also come back, providing stark contrast to more modern adult cartoons – even The Simpsons has transitioned to computer-based programs for its animation. MTV has been promoting reruns and merchandise for the classic episodes, including a new web portal and iPhone app.

Source: screenrant.com...

It says it's not a remake or anything, but the world has changed in the past 15 years. Not only would the teenagers be introduced to cell phones and have more exposure to the internet, but music has changed a lot too. Surely they will no longer be crazy about GWAR, Pantera, and other such bands that teenagers aren't listening to these days. Will MTV push them to be more mainstream? I don't listen to music very often so I don't even know what modern day heavy metal sounds like, if there is any. I still hope that critiquing of music videos will still be a part of their show, though.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
*beavis voice*
oh really?

i loved this show. i will be glad to its return, and never think about king of the hill again...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

dang yer git yer dangit yeah man yer dang and dangit..

pales compared to

Uhhhh huh huhuh huhuh huhuhuh my butt rules!

can't wait!

new topics

join