It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk Show Host: Obama Could be Impeached over Egypt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Talk Show Host: Obama Could be Impeached over Egypt

floydreports.com

A nationally syndicated radio talk show host has called for Barack Obama to be impeached if he is secretly pushing Egypt to become an Islamist country ruled by the Muslim Brotherhood. Tammy Bruce called for Rep. Darrell Issa to investigate whether the Obama administration is helping the radical Islamic fundamentalist organization rise to power after the departure of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak. Media reports indicate a member of the Obama administration has met with the Muslim Brotherhood ..
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
current.com
www.ji hadwatch.org

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Good God !

If there's anything to this, what are we in for next?

How will Israel react ?

How will this affect the next U.S. election ?

Is this a $10 a gallon gas warning ?

Was Britain aware (or involved!) of any "secret meetings" ?

Great Caesar's Ghost ... What's is going on ?

floydreports.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It would make perfect sense to meet with ALL the opposition parties and the Muslim Brotherhood is the biggest and most organised by far..
I don't see an issue at this stage..

I did hear one good analysist talking though and he said any new election should not be held for quite a while..
That would give other parties time to form and organise..
A good idea....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

It's only going to be a $10 a gallon gas warning if the USA loses control over the Suez Canal. Trust me, the US wants the current Egyptian president in power until they can pull their strings with the upcoming candidates and make sure they aren't going to lose control over the Suez Canal. The people of Egypt obviously want him gone NOW, but the USA is saying "not so fast, we have to be sure about the future of the Suez Canal"

Obama is not backing anyone except the Egyptian government.

And I don't know why so many Americans complain about the price of gas in the first place. Obviously they are ignorant about the prices in the rest of the world.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
With all the strategic oil reserves we have in the first place... why are we even paying what we are for oil? We shouldn't even be dependent on oil from the Middle East. It's just dumb.

And to be more on topic... Obama is clearly not interested in the good of America. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he wished the Brotherhood to take control. In fact, I'm a bit shocked I haven't heard or thought of that previously.

Great thread!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
With all the strategic oil reserves we have in the first place... why are we even paying what we are for oil? We shouldn't even be dependent on oil from the Middle East. It's just dumb.

And to be more on topic... Obama is clearly not interested in the good of America. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he wished the Brotherhood to take control. In fact, I'm a bit shocked I haven't heard or thought of that previously.

Great thread!

Higher oil prices means more profits..
I heard only 2% of US oil comes through the canal anyway..
Even then it's just 10 days extra sailing to go around..
Yes an extra expense but not really that much..
They merely use ANY excuse to gouge prices...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

If this should happen, and I am very wary right now of O, we must impeach him. Then, however it is done, remove everyone in Congress that did not speak out against it, there should be no waiting for the next election either. No questions, no negotiating, the people better speak out on this one.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

Great thread!

Higher oil prices means more profits..
I heard only 2% of US oil comes through the canal anyway..
Even then it's just 10 days extra sailing to go around..
Yes an extra expense but not really that much..
They merely use ANY excuse to gouge prices...

Here's two interesting "OIL" stories .....

www.rense.com...

www.eia.doe.gov...

Maybe OIL isn't the issue after all?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
wow.

Get Islamist's into power all over the middle east.
Wait for Israel to be threatened.
More War. More genocide. More Arms deals.

Whole US economy is based on war.
People need a purge of US Govt. Pentagon. etc.

US could cut the defense budget by about 60%
if it was redesigned on defense, not offense.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Hmmm, well that was informative. Didn't expect that.
Thank you for sharing.

Either way, I'm certain the puppet masters have selfish agendas for doing ANYTHING they do.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

BY THE BEARD OF ZEUS this good be big

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yup... about 2%. But not only that... the US Navy uses this canal alot for the transportation of their warships.

But as far as price gouging goes, there is nothing anyone can do to prove or disprove it. The average net profit margin for the S&P energy sector, is 9.5%. The average for the S&P 500 is 8.5%. Yes, energy companies are more profitable than others...but not by an inordinate amount.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
When I was young, nutty talk like this was shouted from sidewalk corners or spoken through a megaphone. Now this nutty talk gets broadcast, adding an aura of legitimacy. The amount of fear mongering right now is irresponsible!

I think a new American political party is emerging....The Know Nothings!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

Hmmm... you're about 160 years too late. Know Nothing Party

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by desert

Hmmm... you're about 160 years too late. Know Nothing Party

and we must nominate Sgt Schultz for the next party chairman !

s.ecrater.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Fail!!! Simple standard anti-Obama propaganda. Those that don't like him, think he is a subversive Islamic terrorist will continue to fabricate these stories, to simply continue to run his name through the mud. People that believe this stuff are for the most part the lowest common denominator when it comes to actual knowledge, or having done their own research. They hear something or read something on the internet, and blindly pass it along.

I get emails all the time, typically from racist old white men, that do have the intellect to appreciate how Obama is handling foreign policy. They fear him because he does not look like them, and does not talk like them, and he isn't a macho bully. He has improved our image on an international basis since taking office. For which these xenophobic, narrow minded people, will never appreciate. Because they will never leave the small towns, and backwater armpits of America where they learn these closed-minded, colloquial, mentalities.

Having traveled and studied abroad, it is shameful how disrespectful most Americans are to other cultures. I for one believe Obama is on a very slippery slope here, and has so far very nimbly navigated the mine field of this crisis. Show our leader some respect, and open your mind a bit to the reality of the world. It is nice to have an articulate leader, who is very calm and calculated in his decision-making. Unlike the brashness and ignorance, of our former John Wayne leader.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by buttafuqua

I get emails all the time, typically from racist old white men, that do have the intellect to appreciate how Obama is handling foreign policy. They fear him because he does not look like them, and does not talk like them, and he isn't a macho bully. He has improved our image on an international basis since taking office. For which these xenophobic, narrow minded people, will never appreciate. Because they will never leave the small towns, and backwater armpits of America where they learn these closed-minded, colloquial, mentalities.

The old and tired race card again....
Funny thing is I haven't seen any posts even close to reflecting your delusional view..

And if you think the President gets to decide Foreign Policy then you really are delusional..

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

It would make perfect sense to meet with ALL the opposition parties and the Muslim Brotherhood is the biggest and most organised by far..
I don't see an issue at this stage..

I did hear one good analysist talking though and he said any new election should not be held for quite a while..
That would give other parties time to form and organise..
A good idea....

Originally posted by Skewed

If this should happen, and I am very wary right now of O, we must impeach him. Then, however it is done, remove everyone in Congress that did not speak out against it, there should be no waiting for the next election either. No questions, no negotiating, the people better speak out on this one.

Negotiating or "pre-negotiating" with all sides DOES make perfect sense.

the United States was "negotiating" with Japanese diplomats on the very morning of Dec 7, 1941 !

I have never heard of any "impeachment" talk towards FDR in those days !

I am thinking this article by Tammy Bruce is probably a good current example of media sensationalism.

If the Big "O" *IS* somehow supporting an Islamic takeover, then popular opinion (depending on YOUR opinion that is) will eat him alive (or make Him a hero!)!
(Obama has been accused of sympathizing with Muslim Idealists)

If "standard" TPTB procedures are in play, maybe they are doing a classic Roman/Rothschild game of "financing both sides".

Perhaps what we are seeing is just another ages-old economic consolidation period in history.

I wonder how "history" will be "written" about the current events at hand?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert
When I was young, nutty talk like this was shouted from sidewalk corners or spoken through a megaphone. Now this nutty talk gets broadcast, adding an aura of legitimacy. The amount of fear mongering right now is irresponsible!

I think a new American political party is emerging....The Know Nothings!
Obama spent over three years in Indonesia when he was a child. His stepfather was muslim and Indonsia has one of the largest populations of muslims in the world. This had to have an impact on him one way or another. He won't release his birth certificate so what else does he have to hide? I think it's a legitimate concern as to whether or not Obama had comtact with the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by buttafuqua
Fail!!! Simple standard anti-Obama propaganda. Those that don't like him, think he is a subversive Islamic terrorist will continue to fabricate these stories, to simply continue to run his name through the mud. People that believe this stuff are for the most part the lowest common denominator when it comes to actual knowledge, or having done their own research. They hear something or read something on the internet, and blindly pass it along.

Having traveled and studied abroad, it is shameful how disrespectful most Americans are to other cultures. I for one believe Obama is on a very slippery slope here, and has so far very nimbly navigated the mine field of this crisis. Show our leader some respect, and open your mind a bit to the reality of the world. It is nice to have an articulate leader, who is very calm and calculated in his decision-making. Unlike the brashness and ignorance, of our former John Wayne leader.

what business are you in?

and please share your secrets on how you know what your email senders look like ?

and even IF you get a picture of "old white men", how do ya know if they is a racist??

and those are "typical" emails, what are your others like and WHO are they from?

check my post above.

Race has nothing to do with the financial agendas of these super-powerful people who have been running the show since before Babylon!

If the Big "O" is going the way of Islam, do YOU think He should be impeached ?

and what kind of abroad did you study? was she white?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join