It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge To Atheists, Deists, Agnostics, and children of all ages.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm consciousness, the same as you and the same as every other human being. I incarnated here on Earth with the hopes of bettering myself and the souls in my group (as they do for me)

I incarnated here July 5th 1988 in an amnesic haze and as i learned to speak it wasn't long after that i began to forget former lives and experiences, but still to this day receive glimmers and memory fragments from time to time. I'm incarnated here to conquer jealousy, and to lessen my ''all or nothing'' mentality that I've demonstrated in my younger years. I also incarnated here to experience what it feels like to be mistreated as I've been an insensitive dick at times in my past lives, which of course i wanted to rectify. I've felt what it's like to be on the receiving end of physical and emotional abuse and because of that wouldn't dream of inflicting it on another human being. I now have a strong sense of genuine empathy for almost everyone.

I chose the body I'm currently in, It was one 3. I chose it because i knew I'd be likely to be abused as I'm not the most attractive of people. That's cool, I conquered my feeling of inferiority after highschool. I chose the aforementioned experiences, not that everything's set in stone, but we attract the experiences we need to have, be it through shortcomings, or an arrangement with another being.

Peace.
edit on 23-3-2011 by YouDeserveToKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'm an old soul born again in the 70's carrying a lot of luggage. My first years of my life I spent dealing with the somehow now misplaced memories and attitude that I carried with me in to this life. And the dreams. Oh, the dreams..

I could not describe me if I wanted to. I am like a chameleon following a faint path, sometimes straying off it, sometimes not.

In my life I have not learned a thing. All I knew before. I just did not remember. My wisdom and strength was hidden from me the day I was born. For more than 30 years I have been rediscovering what I already knew piece by piece. I feel stronger and wiser every day. And I am. Soon I'll fear nothing. As it should be.

The purpose may have been that I would pick up some new knowledge and humility on the way. Or the purpose is that I'd affect certain people's lives in a subtle way. Others in a strong way. I believe it's the second purpose. Among other things.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
hi

3yrs ago I couldn't of answered your question.... But 2yrs and 5 months ago I gave birth to my daughter. Her dad and I aren't together and I spend all day every day with her on my own.

We go all over the place and I show her everything I can and I shield her from everything I can. If we see an ant we spend half an hour talking about the ants, she stayed up to see the moon at its best and I let her use my camera to photograph it. We read books and we play games, I taught her how to brush her teeth and how to climb steps, I show her how to be kind and I show her how much I love her. I teach her about Dinosaurs and about cars, about the seas and the stars. I try to impart all the knowledge I've gathered over my lifetime form others that have imparted their knowledge to me.

I'm a caretaker, I pass on all that I can and I try to do so without prejudice.

My mum did and still does the same for me and her father did the same for her. Each generation is a step further, towards what I don't know, but I learn all I can and I pass on all I can in the hope that one day she'll be able to do the same.

To learn, to care and to pass it on.

That's why I'm here, nothing more and nothing less.
edit on 23/3/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by meathed
Hello friend.
Who am i?
Well I do not know still.
Im am lost, I have been wandering down every path that life can lead us, through all of lifes twist and its turns, down the good paths and the bad.
Yet Im still not sure I know the right way to go.
Only time will tell if this path leads to a new beginning or it just leads me back to the start.
Either way, its just another journey.

Peace to you.
Meathed

Ah, we are all travelling upon that level of time, to that undiscovered country from whose born
no traveller returns.

Well met my friend.

And may peace be upon you.

With Love,

Your Brother

Thank you friend.
Yes, we are all just travellers on this journey that we call life.
And It dosen't matter what path we are forced to follow or which track we choose to take.
We all, we will travel down that path to our undiscovered place of end. ,
Some will live their life in bitter and some will live their life in pain,
but when we die and say goodbye our endings still the same.

Peace and respect to you.
Meathed.
edit on 24-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Why are you here? What do you think the purpose of your life is?

I am the caretaker of a small fluffy white dog.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/515a032cba2c.jpg[/atsimg]

Awwww....

It's all fluffy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join