It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sorry, but I just have to ask this...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
the government is not only monitoring this site, but actively engaging in disinfo tactics as well...

NO WE'R// THEYRE NOT.. ENOUGH OF THIS PROPAGANDA!!

I hear paris is in the news... Oooh, I wonder if she was wearing panties...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The watchers never stop watching. They know we are here and they know who we are and what we are doing. They have their people here and we have ours. Even the owners know they are under tabs. Is it that serious? Nah.. What ever has to be done, will be done, and whatever said will be said. In the end, it's you that has to make a decision upon truth.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I'm no scientist, but when you consider the launch of a rocket, it is in the very first milliseconds that systems struggle to maintain balance that are the most critical in the success/failure of the mission. Once the thing is moving, a thrust vector response has less impact on the direction of the flight path than the same response would have had at lift off.

Having said this, yes, ats, as well as the entire internet and ALL communications, probably even analog radio based exchanges (CB, ham, etc) are being monitored. We are on the cusp of a world zionist government, and what happens at the foot of the launchpad is most certainly watched, noted, catered to, and countered. Many of the threads are created to bring off a perfect launch, and it ain't just the laws of physics the zionists observe. They create whatever environment is needed to bring about central power that they love to control. This explains why culture is so dead and ugly, and probably will be for life. Look around you: this very site would not exist were this not so.

I'll state further that individual brains are being neurally monitored. A net is being erected to snare exceptional cases of thought and individual spirit. Eventually it will have it all. But in the mean time, since there are far more data collected than the zionists can apply to arrest, they must speedily create a police state and arm it with 'awesome' things, such as rights to cellphone radiation devices, texts, computers etc.... This is needed to slowly introduce the technology, which I cannot see ever becoming widely known of, that of being able to decode and even influence the mind from space, but to introduce it in a believable, and more importantly, on a basis that we simply must have this stuff in place. scanners at airports. cell towers, etc, simply MIC expansion. They are looking for whatever they set the scanners up to detect.

I am drifting, and I guess I was trying to 'nudge' the rocket straight, to use the language of zionist sass cunstein....
edit on 3-2-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Didn't we already cover this? About 500 times?

Next time before you "just have to ask this?" Try doing a few searches and maybe bumping an old thread. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This place is crawling with freemasons all trying to convince us that they are not the evil that conspiracy theorists make them out to be so it must be true! If the government did want to keep tabs on what ordinary people knew about those subjects they have tried their damndest to supress than what better way to do it than to create a site like ATS and monitor what people are discussing... It makes sense to me...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by noobsauce13

if you understand the process of data mining and storage, then you would understand just how much of your life is captured on hard drives all over the world. Are you being watched? Hell yes. Every single keystroke is captured and saved somewhere. Look up SAN. Search google for Government data storage centers and see what links you get. The best rule is to assume you cannot hide. So don't ever type anything you wouldn't say to a CIA agent face to face. I think they can figure out who is a threat and who is just upset. But when you get a incident like the recent Arizona shooting, you get a much higher watch parameter and you will be seen by more eyeballs. Boo-hooing about privacy went way out the window with "free apps", read the find print.

edit to add: yea, it's the Freemasons doing it. we are compiling a list of people to sell raffle ticket to.
edit on 3-2-2011 by network dude because: because some folks are just over the top paranoid. no,really.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Of course all those agencies watch this site. Ats is one of the biggest boards on the net for news and conspiracy stuff.

Secret service are nuts, and if just takes one person ringing up american agency and they will target an innocent person for made up rubbish. There is nothing you can do with these people as absolute power corrupts and it does.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by noobsauce13
How does one know that ATS isn't government related?

I felt it was when I joined I mean look at the name twice.

How does one know that there is/isn't a member of the secret services in this community?

I am sure there is I detect EA power players as well.

I am just throwing out possibilities there but, this kind've seems very, very realistic.

Very realistic. Do you have fear of this. ! has to keep in mind some of the data here can be real and if so WE ARE TALKIN E.T. OR ALIENS which is sensitive EA subject.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

How does one know that ATS isn't government related? How does one know that there is/isn't a member of the secret services in this community? I am just throwing out possibilities there but, this kind've seems very, very realistic.

What are the chances that big brother is spying over us right at this moment? Know where we live, and what we do? Know us better then we know ourselves?

I know that there is technology out there, since the 70's and 80's that NOW come out. The GPS persay? I Know that technology is being hidden from us. There is now doubt.

Just playing devil's advocate here, but you never know. This seems pretty damn plausible. Not saying that the CEO is a government member, but others might be... feeding of out knowledge and using it against us.

Be safe my friends, deny ignorance

- Noobsauce

You might be right - As a noob myself, I asked in the introduction forum if I could post a thread about mind altering stuff (I won't say the actually 5 letter word that begins with D and ends with S and U is in the middle because it may be a red flag word that if you say it, your post gets automatically deleted (that's what the moderator told me). For my first thread I wanted to ask if other members of this site if what I was about to talk about made any sense, or was I just hallucinating. I know people would be more inclined to state the latter, but some of the stuff I seen, people talk about on Coast to Coast all the time and the funny thing is, I never knew what these things were until much later when I started listening to Coast (stuff like Shadow People). Just an FYI, I've been clean for 3 1/2 years now.

But back to your question - who knows really. I mean, why censor talking about one subject but allow talk of all sorts of stuff like conspiracies and aliens? Some of those subjects/topics can't even be proven, but what I'm referring to above is affecting millions of people worldwide either by choice or addiction. I wanted to know if there was a forum I could discuss this topic but I guess not on ATS. I mean, is there a safe way to talk about this subject on ATS without referencing D....S as the means of seeing portals, shadow people and angels/demons? I would like to know. (I'll wait and see if my reply gets deleted or not. If not, thanks moderators. I appreciate that.)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I believe this is true, they are here and they are monitoring us very carefully; they are manipulating threads and they are making sure we do not "step out of line". If we do, it shows quite obviously, not so much by the thread in question but by other threads that set off repeated banter off nonsense and dribble.

The truth of the matter is, we should all be absolutely truthful, because they know that we know and they love it when we all begin to play the "lie" for attention and response of others. I contend there are some here that are even paid for lying so openly! I bet they have bills and think that they are doing the "crazies" a service; which crazies can be debated, them or us, but regardless I can feel an agenda and I can feel the sway of information as it is pulled away and detracted by nonsense.

I really am comfortable with this though, as long as I am faithful in my truth and I feel openly to express truth than I am safe from their harm; they are comfortable in their lies and they are comfortable knowing that we are bombarded by their lies constantly.

What really makes me smile is when it blows up in their faces (not bombs), but when things become so exposed that their plans have to become deviated; I like when they scramble off to make another stupid thread as if this were a game! LOL (that was a real laugh)

It is OK though, because all of it has to play out for it all to finish! It is playing out quite unexpectedly and most uncannily accurate and it is scaring the Hell out of them!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RustyShakleford92

LOL. The government does not care at all about what people say, regardless in person, or on the internet, unless it's something like a direct threat to someone, especially the President. The CIA could care less about this website. The FBI could care less about this website. What could they gain from reading through peoples opinions? They have so much work cut out for them, this would be a huge waste of resources, and totally pointless.

What are you or anyone on here going to say to warrant the interest of the Feds in the first place?

Just a point since when does the government care about wasting resources LMAO the whole idea of the government actually conserving resources and making wise fiscal decisions based on how things should work is utterly laughable. Just saying.....
To reply to the very last question though......someone on here may or may not work for the FBI, Homeland Security, etc.....and received sensitive information regarding their training materials or upcoming missions, i.e. Homeland Security the last year or two gearing up and training with police especially for riot control now dubbed civil unrest training........if they know your IP then they could be watching any one of us....and everyone of us on here is on a darn HS or FBI or CIA list or database for saying something inflammatory I am sure of it. If nothing else than for just being a member of this website alone could probably get you on a list of being a potential "domestic terrorist." I think it's stupid, but then again THE GOVERNMENT IS STUPID AND HAS BEEN FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE UNTIL LOTS OF SOMEONES GROW A PAIR AND TAKE THEM DOWN A NOTCH kind of like what's going on in Cairo but Americans lately seem so laid back about everything that it's going to take something major like starvation or 20% unemployment, or mass homelessnes, or an economy that's dying like a squirming animal........Oh WAIT that's already pretty much all happened already or is in the process of happening...................Like I said just saying.......I haven't slept yet I'm about to go crash sorry if I got a little excited LOL

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
This place is crawling with freemasons all trying to convince us that they are not the evil that conspiracy theorists make them out to be so it must be true! If the government did want to keep tabs on what ordinary people knew about those subjects they have tried their damndest to supress than what better way to do it than to create a site like ATS and monitor what people are discussing... It makes sense to me...

Ohh man thankyou for pointing that out you beat me too it. It goes deeper than just gov and flagging software I was reading on another site about people who go around and nay say everything people post and try to convince the masses of the popular opinion on the news. Like the other day a guy coming on here with a post saying the bird deaths were caused by powerlines. And he was being serious that he thought that is what happened. You have to be cautious of everything and decide for your self the truth I guess. But the mason thing is annoying they run in a pack like wild dogs and go around proclaiming how great they are being all smug and crap.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It absolutely could be, may be, or may not be. Its entirely plausible of course. The one thing in life that certain...is that nothing is certain. That could very well be true.

What better way to operate but right under our noses. In fact...that is exactly the way the government hides. In the open, under scrutiny, and in sheeps clothing. Happens all the time, and we all...would never know...even if we in fact accept it.

The one thing that is for sure...is that nothing is...or everything might be.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I used to wonder if the 4 or 5 people on ATS who spent all there time smacking down theorioes and never doing anything but debunking conspiracies where goverment shills. Now I figure they are just trolls who live in there mom's basement and talk about careers that they wish they had.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have seen them here remove articles half way through. They are definitely screening the material. You can count on that.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by true-life
I have seen them here remove articles half way through. They are definitely screening the material. You can count on that.

What do you mean?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Mate Grammar isn't dead is it? You are correct there is no reason to rely on anything you read here. That is a driving force behind the ATS community isn't it? Bring your concerns to the attention of others and dissect, observe and theorise? But on the face of it, I would have to agree there is no way of knowing.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by teotwawki77

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner

Ohh man thankyou for pointing that out you beat me too it. It goes deeper than just gov and flagging software I was reading on another site about people who go around and nay say everything people post and try to convince the masses of the popular opinion on the news. Like the other day a guy coming on here with a post saying the bird deaths were caused by powerlines. And he was being serious that he thought that is what happened. You have to be cautious of everything and decide for your self the truth I guess. But the mason thing is annoying they run in a pack like wild dogs and go around proclaiming how great they are being all smug and crap.

Thats not very nice ..... I am not smug or great. And as far as running in packs I've seen the pack mentality throughout society, surprisingly less in Freemasonry then in the workplace. I guess to each their own.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join