It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Thanks for the stills, although I'm not sure what you're trying to show with them.

Regarding the last 2 frames don't you notice anything unusual about the light shooting straight up in the air?

There is some camera movement between the 2 frames, which you can make out easier in this little .gif animation.

However the UFO doesn't move with the rest of the image, instead it looks like it was composited on top of the city footage and wasn't motion tracked properly. There is no horizontal movement from the UFO, it only moves straight up in a vertical line. Why doesn't it move with the rest of the footage?

Bumping this post, because as far as I can tell it's gone largely ignored. Would somebody like to explain the anomaly pointed out by freelance_zenarchist? It's pretty much busts the 4th video in my opinion.

link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Bravo!

link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

He informed me in a email that he was lurking here and was upset about the end results.

Well, I hope that hoaxer knows I'm disgusted that he would step foot here.

Hey "Hoaxer you know who", stop being a leech off other site's and do something you may have a talent for.

Like...I dunno...lying and tricking people into making choices based on things not factual that you set in place first hand with dishonest agendas and greed as its only foundation.

Politics...

You are a bad UFO hoaxer...give up.

To law authorities...arrest that man.

MM

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

He is simply telling us to go deeper into the rabbit hole and I can see that thought as being a good one. How deep does the rabbit hole go? haha

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

I have not ignored this at all and I have stated video 4 holds no relevance to me. Been stating this pretty much the whole time I even brought this image up more then one time.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Yeah but i trust him, hes posted good data all the way through this, i do invite him to post the proof, but for what its worth i trust haketem.
if what he says is true, that the guy that posted vid one is friends with the someone who knows the young people who posted vid 4 that is highly suspect to me.
the scenario goes from independant witness's to a scenario where everyone is connected, thats too far a stretch considering that it happened at 1 in the morning and they both just happened to be at lookouts overlooking the dome on the rock.
If what he says is true and again i urge him to post the proof, then the word "independant" can be removed from the phrase independant witness's
Thats significant in my book, as i said i trust him, he has been honest imo all the way through this

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

I really am asking honestly though. Are there other videos out there of this event, that haven't been proven fake? Is he saying that there are? I must have mis-understood a bit... 6a here and I should have been long gone by now... you guys are just captivating, haha

link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by chunder
Then why do you bother posting here at all, because by the known laws of physics an object such as the one depicted could not possibly move like that so cannot possibly be there to even emit the light to start with.

By the very nature of what is being discussed we are at least admitting to an incomplete knowledge of physics in terms of propulsion, why can't that be extrapolated to light.

Stop saying 'we'
just because you need to grasp at straws to keep on believing, doesn't mean everyone does.

While it can be argued that knowledge of UFO's may be limited (to some) light however is light. Someone suggested x-rays
those are invisible to human eyes

Carry on though... this is amusing
edit on 5-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

There is a very high horse missing from your avatar.

I'm saying "we" because that is the plural of "I" and by definition of an ongoing dialogue there was more than "I" involved.

I'm not sure what you find amusing, maybe the opportunity to use childish smiley's to ensure the mocking tone doesn't go unnoticed ? Judging by the sycophantic stars received it didn't.

As for labelling me a believer I've already stated I think this to be a hoax, I was simply putting out an idea for discussion not grasping at straws. It's the content of a post that should be debated anyway, not the overall position someone takes.

Please don't bother to respond, it's got boring all too quickly.

link   

Three camera/video vantage points, by three sets of individuals. That is a huge probability figure. It is highly significant scientific evidence this could have actually happened as we see it.

I've suggested there are many more possible video and observer testimonies out there as well. That much is a logical conclusion.

But it has to be researched.

ZG

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

Honesty is fine, but you cant kill a topic and be like okay hoax now that this guy said this till the fax are out as it seams you are doing. I might be tired its 5:13am maybe im reading into posts wrong. Im going to bed. Night man.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I know I feel the same 5am here I thought it was like 2am max. If there is more videos that have not been seen I would like to see them. I think he was telling us to dig deeper though before giving up on the videos. Also I think he was telling the debunkers to work a little harder and debunk this.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

He informed me in a email that he was lurking here and was upset about the end results.

Well, I hope that hoaxer knows I'm disgusted that he would step foot here.

Hey "Hoaxer you know who", stop being a leech off other site's and do something you may have a talent for.

Like...I dunno...lying and tricking people into making choices based on things not factual that you set in place first hand with dishonest agendas and greed as its only foundation.

Politics...

You are a bad UFO hoaxer...give up.

To law authorities...arrest that man.

MM

On this we stand side by side, if you are reading this Mr Cohen, you are a blight on UFO research.
I get that by posting the wheat and the chaff, you wont miss the wheat, but by posting chaff you reinforce the woo woo tag thats attached to UFO's by the populace in general.
Thats not doing the genre any favours imo, in fact it damages the genuine research
shame on you michael, thats now how research into this topic should be done
edit on 5-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
For those getting frustrated or lost in the length of this case. I want you to know, even when we fail or succeed, agree or don't, if you are driven for the outcome of truth and are freely giving your time in pursuit of that truth- I'd like to dedicate this song to you.

Take a break and let it play.

And then, in the words of a dear friend- take your right hand and touch your left shoulder from behind, and while remaining in that position, take your left hand and touch the back of your right shoulder.

Cyber hug.

You earned it.

PS- Thanks to m0r for reminding me how much this song makes still being alive fun.

MM

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Apologies, it's a little difficult to keep up with the thread. Others are still claiming video 4 is legitimate though, yes?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

ok, thanks ZG. I was thinking there might be 5-10 more or something and I had been sleeping on it. Weren't 2 of the videos from guys that were in a car together, so the overall witnesses would drop from 3 to 2?

I might have to go to sleep after this post, I might be falling apart here... haha

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Nite mate, i hope haketem will post the evidence too, but if hes right it makes this a hoax from my pov, as i said it take the independant out of the independant witness scenario

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

LOL havent heard that since we put the boot into $cientology a few years ago

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Thanks for the stills, although I'm not sure what you're trying to show with them.

Regarding the last 2 frames don't you notice anything unusual about the light shooting straight up in the air?

There is some camera movement between the 2 frames, which you can make out easier in this little .gif animation.

However the UFO doesn't move with the rest of the image, instead it looks like it was composited on top of the city footage and wasn't motion tracked properly. There is no horizontal movement from the UFO, it only moves straight up in a vertical line. Why doesn't it move with the rest of the footage?

Bumping this post, because as far as I can tell it's gone largely ignored. Would somebody like to explain the anomaly pointed out by freelance_zenarchist? It's pretty much busts the 4th video in my opinion.

This proves nothing at all. This is not strong evidence of a hoax at all. You pretty much seem desperate to find something which is why you have not been able to back up your claims with evidence.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

He is really is is a pickle

Like when he said before he takes all credit for the story/hoax. Now his site is overshadowed by other sites carrying the story and is lashing out over it. He thinks ATS hijacked the story hahaha. Like he has exclusive rights to this work of fiction he worked so hard on. I mean if you google the story the first or second link comes up "Jerusalem UFO Hoax - ATS" , and his site is not even on the radar.

Major fail, an investment run amuck? He really seems to care what is being said here well that is tough. He says he speaks the Hebrew language hmm coincidence? He happens to stumble on to the video because he had a dream or vision to find it on youtube. He claims the witness is keeping in touch with him frequently. He assures me it is real lol. He confirms the other videos are hoaxes, probably because they have been undeniably exposed as such.

I wonder how one would determine legal action, If a person is providing fraudulent claims and fabricated evidence then profiting from it that would be criminal in nature. I have no idea who regulates these things, im sure the majority of Snake Oil Salesmen , Renaissance Men and Plagiarists like we are talking about would be behind bars if that were easy to do. It would certainly be nice and save us the time and headache.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DBShredder

Basically your showing that something blurred. It travelled at from 0 to 10,000 miles per hour in 1 second.

This is basically why it blurred.

It is clear you have never seen a UFO take off, that is why you so of base and your vested interests get in your way.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Paradigm2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join