It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by DeboWilliams

I said the nail in the coffin for me would be proving video 1,2 a hoax. Video 2 not as much as video 1, but if video 2 is proven a hoax I would pretty much kill off 1 as well in my mind I could think of reasons to not agree, but I wouldnt. Audio I dont care we have shown audio is pretty much out(not putting you down you did awesome work and thats why I am leaning toward hoax not real but I want the proof). I have stated many times 3 gone and 4 is well mostly a hoax to discredit video 1,2 to me or to get youtube hits. So please kill video 1,2 as I have stated over and over again. Parallex with phones have been shown we cant go by with some phones(not all some). So lets kill these videos.

Yea whatever on your audio comments. Anyways, that doesn't answer WHAT peice of information would allow you to say X video is a hoax. THAT'S what I want to know. Example "if eligael came online and said hey its fake".

State WHAT would allow you to qualify a video as a hoax

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
Ok, I cannot possibly read all 91 pages of this thread, but waaaaay back I asked if anyone was able to authenticate the actual person(s) who filmed this and get a copy of the original film file. Maybe, just maybe, that would help this "investigation" out a little bit

The people who filmed these has not answered any questions regarding anything remotely connected with authenticating these videos.

Not true

i will make a decision if to speak about this event but right now im worried becuse my rights have been injured by a jurnulist who toke my videos and discredit me

this is my video he stole it from me you can see the full one in my chanell

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Can you hook me up to the where it says they are coming out in the media to say its fake? Not to discredit anything just so I can keep an eye on like I did the webcam so I can see it right away.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Yeah, I would absolutely love for them to join this thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

I thought that was mentioned to be Facebook rumours or something like that? Maybe there is an exact source for the info, would be awesome to see if there is.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Show me the video itself is fake is that good enough? I have stated it more then one time. I am starting to get annoyed repeating myself to just you. I state the same things over and over again. Just to you. Everyone else seams to understand "SHOW ME VIDEO 1,2 ARE FAKE THE VIDEO"

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by jennybee35
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

Has David Biedny been on this thread and I missed it? I have him as a friend on fb and was considering asking him to look more closely at #4. Should I?

I would really like to hear hear his assessment, wouldn't ya'll?

He has already stated things about the videos. It has been posted a few times.

I personally don't care what he has to say as I am not a fan of his work.

I do care what he has to say. MM why are you still in this thread? You have made up your mind about this event and I don't believe there is anything or anyone that will change it. I have read every page of this thread and have seen nothing that proves this either way. You have now resorted to waving off an expert by saying your not a fan of his work!?! Maybe your just tired, I dunno.

Maybe one day I'll explain further...but not today.

MM

link   
reply to post by ExCloud

So, please answer.. how come there are no moving cars in the background of video 1? Why are no lights turning off and staying off? No lights turning on and staying on?

Please do answer with a better answer.

link   
reply to post by esteay812

yea i read that I am wondering if its like one of them facebooks thats keeps up on news such as posts when stuff comes out etc or just someones random page. If there is a real source source even better.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashtrei

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
Ok, I cannot possibly read all 91 pages of this thread, but waaaaay back I asked if anyone was able to authenticate the actual person(s) who filmed this and get a copy of the original film file. Maybe, just maybe, that would help this "investigation" out a little bit

The people who filmed these has not answered any questions regarding anything remotely connected with authenticating these videos.

Not true

i will make a decision if to speak about this event but right now im worried becuse my rights have been injured by a jurnulist who toke my videos and discredit me

this is my video he stole it from me you can see the full one in my chanell

"i will make a decision if to speak about this event"

How is that a answer. That's a RESPONSE stateing that he WILL (as in hasn't yet) answer the question of IF he could speak out about the event.

That is not a answer sir

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Ive answered this many times as well same reason the lighting in video 2 is a bit different, but you can pickout where stuff is if you look and pay attention. Video 1 is so far back that lighting is garbage. Even look at the flash its nothing compared to video 2

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Thanks for the examples... and I get it. One of my favorites was the beached whale cartoons....But were the copied/remixed versions released a day or two after the original?

with these ufo videos, they all were made with the intent to deceive in some way... not to be funnier or goofier

the 2nd jerusalem video to be released was the one up close with the american ladies. that one was determined to be fake (yes?) yet it was released the very next day after video 1 but prior to the video from the 2nd mans camera phone from video 1. Or video 3 i suppose

so you would have me believe that a copycat had already made a video from a totally different viewpoint before the the 2nd mans video was even released?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Would definitely help the discussion to have something 100% accurate to bank on. Speculation is a tricky thing when facts are hard to come by.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Al E. Inn
reply to post by ExCloud

Be flattered that "mainstream" media now uses google ATS as experts and a content source.
Wow!

The commentary and analyses here have been superb. I know what it's like to be branded a "UFO crank", yet I'm very skeptical, and won't accept anything that passes for UFOs or aliens. Unfortunately, we live in a world where there are dishonest people with agendas, so we have to be on guard all the time, sorting out fact from fiction.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I will decide later whether or not to respond to your last post... I will keep you updated on my thoughts about the decision.

link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Lighting is garbage? That is your answer?

So, no lights turns off in an entire city. No lights turn on in an entire city. No lights move even a single pixel in distance, not a car, truck, motorcycle, nothing moves...... They all are just stationary... why?

Even garbage images will show a light turn on or off... and a light move across the city.
edit on 5-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

the second video your referring to is actually the regarded as 3rd since it was the 3rd to appear online? or atleast because it's from a different vantage while the other one was recorded from the same vantage as 1

link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

it would have you believe that but imo on that video they were making a bad attempt at being funny just listen to them talk. Its a perfect example. The last video or video 4 imo is made by very good film editors.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Lighting in that video is garbage you can go back and review images Debo and I posted and look at my circled area and see how light is drowned out in video 1 compared to video 2. Thats my opinion though he has another and thats okay.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

The MSM reports i have read are having a bet each way, they generally say it could be real it could be fake

Former Ministry of Defense UFO investigator Nick Pope said: "If these are real, they are some of the most incredible videos ever shot.
"If they are not, then this is a very well-planned and coordinated hoax designed to eliminate elements of doubt.

It has been viewed by hundreds of thousands of people and prompted fierce debate among UFO enthusiasts and sceptics.

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join