It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

If the first video is a hoax then the rest should be too, why would someone make a hoax video and then weirdly enough the next day a "real" event that looks the exact same comes out on the web

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
What gets my spidey sense tingling in all of this, is that the MSM have only been showing what is clearly a fake of the others, namely 'vid 3'.
Anyone would think they would show any of the others, as they create a much better 'impact', thereby surely selling their news better?
I dunno, just feels like the MSM are doing a bit of 'damage control' by airing what is clearly a fake vid, for the 'public' to 'decide for themselves' about...does anybody know, has any MSM outlet shown, as apposed to mentioned, the other vids yet?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Again..."some folks" believe clip one and two have been 100% proven to be hoaxes already.

Hoaxes complete with false backgrounds.

Can we get a resident physicist in here? Maybe someone who can give an educated judgment with some authority on Parallax errors or lack of parallax errors in clips 1&2?

But there seems to be many who think that is inconclusive right now. I feel assured it will be verified eventually.

If there are any scientist types or experts with verifiable credentials who can verify if the clips break parallax or not, please speak up or contact me or the staff privately?

Please?

Cyber hug?

MM

edit on 3-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
reply to post by Mr Mask

If the first video is a hoax then the rest should be too, why would someone make a hoax video and then weirdly enough the next day a "real" event that looks the exact same comes out on the web

Exactly sir.

link   
Take any two recording devices (especially cheap cellphones) and compare them side to side
you will always get some differential in tiny frangments that are not the same.

The words spoken on both tracks are consistant.
Due to different RECORDERS you will get slight tiny variations.

basically sampling 2 audios from 1 source is proving nothing at all

link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I agree. A video this important and the only information we have is, it was a prank? Maybe I am missing something...

I am trying to give the benefit of the doubt and every opportunity for this to be genuine. I know with life changing events sometimes the people involved take days, or longer, to come forward. Something this large, they won't be able to hide forever.

I imagine if it is real or fake one of the members in the car won't be able to hold their tongue very long. Maybe the lure of fame or fortune will draw them out, but I am sure we have not heard the last from them.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist
What gets my spidey sense tingling in all of this, is that the MSM have only been showing what is clearly a fake of the others, namely 'vid 3'.
Anyone would think they would show any of the others, as they create a much better 'impact', thereby surely selling their news better?
I dunno, just feels like the MSM are doing a bit of 'damage control' by airing what is clearly a fake vid, for the 'public' to 'decide for themselves' about...does anybody know, has any MSM outlet shown, as apposed to mentioned, the other vids yet?

This was also my first thought on the matter. I thought it pretty strange that the MSM would choose to air the worst and obvious HOAX video, as if in an attempt to grab peoples attention, they then watch it, then they laugh at it. This would mean they had satisfied their curiosity and any further videos that air on the MSM or YouTube can be ignored or also automatically classed as HOAX.

edit on 3/2/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
There is no "Parallax Issue" in the first video.

watch here www.youtube.com...

We put that to bed yesterday.

If the first video is real and the 3rd is a hoax then what do you do?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Im sure the IDF scientists have already reviewed all film..and are keeping it close to the vest...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

I pointed out that his audio sampling was flawed and incomprehensive. I appreciete him trying to click the mouse and show us how his software can track audio signatures, but it did not show any problems with the video in question. I think if people are reaching for anything to debunk a video that is real they will go to extremes they will begin using flawed techniques like the audio comparison.

Clever sir, I've seen you used the whole "go click your mouse and be useless" insult about 10 times on the other thread. I'm now asking you, stop being hostile please.

Further more-

His analysis shows discrepancies between clip one and clip two's audio recordings.

That in itself is worthy to note and hardly "just clicking buttons" and "running cheap software".

What exactly are YOU doing here if not clicking buttons and running your mouth without adding to the legitimate discussion of this case?

Please...stop. Be civil and play along.

MM

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Uploading a actual 10min walk through of whats going on

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

All information is good information, if you can deduce something from it, good or bad. If you want something to be real somethings can be frustrating, the same way as if you want something to be fake.

Just trying to take the information as it comes in and move forward to one outcome or the other.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I am convinced that video 1 is real, video 2 is real video 3 is a HOAX video 4 is real.

So far nobody can prove video 1,2,4 to be hoaxes.

video #3 is a hoax

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Microphones are directional beasts so the audio should differ. The guy in front should have quieter audio than the guy at the back, because it's not aimed at him. The guy at the back is aiming his microphone at the front guy and should have louder volume.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Wow back from the bin huh? Whatever. Lets just clear something up right now folks. It does not take skill or expertise to fake a ufo video. INFACT I could get any one of you, with the right computer, to download a 'free' 3d editor, take a clip with your phone, and add in a UFO. Seriously, 15 years ago this took time expertise and will, now it takes time. That's it, if you have an hour to kill, you too can be a ufo hoaxer.

3dmax, lightwav, maya, all have camera matching ability for a novice, and all have default lighting effects EXACLTY like the ufo/orb in these 'videos'. And this isn't even to mention some of the newer software being used for really convincing hoaxes

I guess I should be glad the staff is willing to bring this one back from the dead, but honestly I don't know why, one of t he videos is clearly faked, and the others appear connected to a well know hoaxer.

Beyond that, ask yourself, why are all these people filming nothing before they see the UFO? That's another telling aspect, do people really just roam around filming every instant of their lives with phones? If that's the case we should have about 400 of these videos by now

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I am going to upload my complete study showing that video 1,2,4 are not hoaxes.

stay tuned for my complete study
and I will share it with ATS first

You will see that this is NOT A HOAX when you READ MY STUDY.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Can you explain what about each of those videos convinces you, beyond a shadow of doubt, that they are real, please?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Indeed.
The way people work, it's easy to direct many from looking too deep into things by simply appealing to their collective 'rationality' by nothing more than presenting them with an obvious insult to their intellects.
As you say, people see it, laugh at it as the fake it clearly is, and so don't bother to look further to see the actual vids that prompted the fake 'third' one they are watching, which would obviously allow more to not so readily dismiss it.

I always trust my spidey sense - it's yet to let me down.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Not saying I believe one way or the other about these videos. A case could be made that the time of night the video was taken was a time when not many would be out. Also, I believe a previous poster mentioned something about the sabbath day or something like that. The folks in that area would be observing that day and not using many of the devices we commonly use in other areas.

I do agree that this video could easily be reproduced, but so can many other things that happen around us all the time. Just trying to be non-biased and look for definitive proof.
edit on 3-2-2011 by esteay812 because: Classified

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join