It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Brand new video guys. This is turning out to be a real incident! More videos to come no doubt!
Disclosure will be coming soon - this is too much for the powers to be to hide. 5 very good videos of an unearthly object is just the beginning!

edit on 4-2-2011 by dezire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Are people really thinking that the first two videos are faked using a blue screen background ? Maskie ?? I may be wrong but I think thats absurd . There has to be another explanation for the strange parallax problem .Im thinking perhaps the camera had a image stabilization setting that went haywire .

Real digital image stabilization is used in some video cameras. This technique shifts the electronic image from frame to frame of video, enough to counteract the motion. It uses pixels outside the border of the visible frame to provide a buffer for the motion. This technique reduces distracting vibrations from videos or improves still image quality by allowing one to increase the exposure time without blurring the image. This technique does not affect the noise level of the image, except in the extreme borders when the image is extrapolated.

en.wikipedia.org...

Im by no means a expert in video but I hada throw this in here as I just cant believe that these were made using green screened background .

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dezire

Am I the only one having trouble seeing the dome in that video?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quartza
Ok, If it was hoaxed they would not have used a cheap flash effect that brightens every pixel. If that was the case why does some areas of the back of the man stay the same level....if not get darker?

My guess is that they masked part of the guy.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
@Pezza: Stirling work. Would you be able to do a similar analysis of the flash in the fourth video?
edit on 4/2/2011 by MarrsAttax because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Trying to keep up with this thread, not sure if this has been questioned before. Regarding the video with the car journey, they're filming each other messing around for about 4 minutes leading up to the sighting, supposedly film the UFO, then suddenly stop filming. Why would they do that? Surely they'd keep filming and get each other's reactions, omg, did you see that! etc. The whole thing looks a set up, and a bad one at that.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Also, who is ufocoast? That's the username of the uploader of this new fifth video? Has anyone contacted him on how he acquired this footage?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JakeLeMaster

It's taken on a mobile camera from a different perspective. The other versions just happen to show it hovering above the dome from their perspectives. But it could very well be a few feet behind or in front of the dome. But this definitely looks like a fresh new and genuine video. More to come no doubt.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dezire
Brand new video guys. This is turning out to be a real incident! More videos to come no doubt!
Disclosure will be coming soon - this is too much for the powers to be to hide. 5 very good videos of an unearthly object is just the beginning!

This is the 4rth video cropped. the quality shows us this too.. camera's simply arent this bad anymore.. it's been crunched through so many compressions it's just mince. 4rth Video re posted I think!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
@Pezza: Stirling work. Would you be able to do a similar analysis of the flash in the fourth video?
edit on 4/2/2011 by MarrsAttax because: (no reason given)

That post is in fact a detailed analysis of the flash in vid4

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Are people really thinking that the first two videos are faked using a blue screen background ? Maskie ?? I may be wrong but I think thats absurd . There has to be another explanation for the strange parallax problem .Im thinking perhaps the camera had a image stabilization setting that went haywire .

Real digital image stabilization is used in some video cameras. This technique shifts the electronic image from frame to frame of video, enough to counteract the motion. It uses pixels outside the border of the visible frame to provide a buffer for the motion. This technique reduces distracting vibrations from videos or improves still image quality by allowing one to increase the exposure time without blurring the image. This technique does not affect the noise level of the image, except in the extreme borders when the image is extrapolated.

en.wikipedia.org...

Im by no means a expert in video but I hada throw this in here as I just cant believe that these were made using green screened background .

That is a great point! Though I'm not sure if a camera phone uses it. How can we come to these mathematical conclusions of vid 1 and 2. Every single pixel is altered from compression and rolling shutter effects. The videos are just way to crappy to say they are debunked in such a manner.

link   

Actually you can see the dome at the very beginning to the centre bottom right.

link   

Originally posted by soulfox

This is the 4rth video cropped. the quality shows us this too.. camera's simply arent this bad anymore.. it's been crunched through so many compressions it's just mince. 4rth Video re posted I think!

You sure about that? Looks different and there is different dialogue.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dezire

The dome is to the centre bottom right - just to clarify. New 5th Video! How many more to come!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dezire

Actually you can see the dome at the very beginning to the centre bottom right.

Oh, ok. I didn't realize they were so close.

link   
I wouldnt be surprised if Vid#1 was taken on an Nokia N95 or similar and Vid#2 on an iphone. Ive owned both and the iphone is tripe with anything darka nd far away much like this.

link   
reply to post by soulfox

I think you're right. The position the video is taken from is identical in both videos. We would probably have heard those american voices on the fourth video if this one was real.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by soulfox

Sorry but that's not true. The dialogue is just way too genuine. I must say there is nothing at all hoaxy about any of these videos. How many more do we need to convince us that a genuine incident is occurring now? We used to be happy with a a black and white out of focus photo - Now we have 5 videos, 5 perspectives and 5 dialogues from 5 posters - yet we are still doubting?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Seriously the quality of this vid just screams rough compressions, I mean whats it taken on?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Yes JaleLeMaster, That is video 4. It has been cropped and audio has been changed. It keeps getting reposted

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join