It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

I can't prove it, I believe I say that discussions of volume and such are pointless when there are so many unknowns and so many variables that can have an effect on audio. I would say that I work with audio every day and that I have professional audio experience. Anybody can go check what I put in my post and confirm it for themselves, I'm not here to spoon feed you.

You keep demanding that we prove it yet you offer know proof backing up your argument. All you offer is speculation that can not be based on facts as the facts are not known. I really think that the audio route is a weak way to either legitimize or debunk these videos and as such further discussion on audio would be wasted effort.
edit on 3-2-2011 by bisonpowers because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud

Where is your microphone located on your phone? As you see above someone has posted the same thing I did. Except I want you to tell me. Where is the microphone on your phone? You cant go by the volume of the voice you just can not. It isnt terrible evidence, but you just can not say it debunks it.

Edited: I asked what phone you have I will post my phone. www.apple.com...

now say you have a blackberry there is one mic and its garbage and its right on top.

edit on 3-2-2011 by ExCloud because: Add my phone

Good example, the location of the mic itself could easily explain the audio

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

Around 2mins in your video you say the 2nd guy is saying "day" 3 times, I think he's actually singing A Bay Bay by Hurricane Chris.

Obviously yet another thread needs to be opened to discuss this further!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I am done debating this - for now. Tomorrow when my daughter is at daycare I will show you using the example you have set that you are incorrect. You have to take into account guy 2 is a lot less loud then guy 1 remember this. So we will wait till tomorrow to discuss this further when I can find a recording program and show you myself?

If you can do the test yourself as well lets see how our results compare?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

AHAHA, good one lol

@ExCloud its funny you have time to post, but can't take 2 minutes to just prove me wrong. Hilarious.

I think your getting the guys mixed up

Guy A is the person who filmed video 1
Guy B is the guy shown in video 1 that is holding the cellphone, recording his own video.

Guy B is the same volume in his video (hes 1 foot away) as he is in Guy A video (his back is to him, and hes 10 feet away)

So your seriously saying, that in BOTH videos, even with the distance, even with the fact that hes not even speaking in the same direction (mind you lets not even get into the fact that they are outside and theres nothing for the sound to reflect strongly backwards on), that his volume level will stay the same in both videos? Your smoking some good stuff
edit on 3-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
the analysis of the flash was a pretty good call. I had thought of this the very first thing, but kept it to myself to keep from getting fired on by the debunk retards who are experts in nothing but lip service and have never seen a real Ufo in their lives

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I said I can and will do this tomorrow I am not going to try and mimic yelling when my daughter is in her room sleeping also my women might think I am crazy

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Yes, I agree.

I question why this was moved to hoax territory before the debate was over, that is not common.

Mistakes are sometimes made and it looks to me as if those running the show have made amends by reopening the debate.

I'm grateful.

Guz

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bisonpowers

I can't prove it, I believe I say that discussions of volume and such are pointless when there are so many unknowns and so many variables that can have an effect on audio. I would say that I work with audio every day and that I have professional audio experience. Anybody can go check what I put in my post and confirm it for themselves, I'm not here to spoon feed you.

You keep demanding that we prove it yet you offer know proof backing up your argument. All you offer is speculation that can not be based on facts as the facts are not known. I really think that the audio route is a weak way to either legitimize or debunk these videos and as such further discussion on audio would be wasted effort.
edit on 3-2-2011 by bisonpowers because: (no reason given)

I agree, there are way to many unknown unknowns to use the audio in such a way. Everyone is just throwing their ego around.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Quartza because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Quartza

that my point, why arent you guys listening. WITH ALL THE VARIABLES, IT WOULD BE VARIABLE!!!

Theres none

After they say woah, its clear that the audio file is the EXACT SAME because right there, IT IS THE EXACT SAME

link   
I personally think that if this is a hoax it would have to one of the most co operative and elaborate hoax i have ever seen.

can some one fill me in on there theories and views ? thanks SB

link   

reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

AHAHA, good one lol

@ExCloud its funny you have time to post, but can't take 2 minutes to just prove me wrong. Hilarious

It's just odd that people want to invest trust in someone that manipulates the audio, not just that but refuses to cooperate with the UFO community? They only seem concerned about their youtube channel getting hits.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Quartza

that my point, why arent you guys listening. WITH ALL THE VARIABLES, IT WOULD BE VARIABLE!!!

Theres none

After they say woah, its clear that the audio file is the EXACT SAME because right there, IT IS THE EXACT SAME

I HAVE BBEENN CONVERTED MUST AGREEE HOAX HOAX HOAX
edit on 3-2-2011 by Quartza because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
I see this hoax is still kicking. Funny how the lunatic fringe is not interested in the so called "witnesses" still. They continue to evade being interviewed, still. Not to mention the instances of deception in the audio of video #2 actually being the audio from video number 1. As deebowilliams exposed earlier the fringe continues to ignore these factors. Then we have video number 4 with CGI imposed it the video as provided by a ATS member. This is more then obvious that it is a hoax. I don't think people are willing to accept that. The party behind video 1 and 2 are being dishonest with you and that is an understatement.

The Hoaxers probably did not realize this would end up in the national spot light. They will have to answer for their crimes when exposed thoroughly. People YOU HAVE BEEN HAD! Face it, a bunch of teens got over on you. This is just another example of how sheepish people have become. Lets be realistic here, you know damn well that if you or I seen this happen and filmed it and uploaded it to youtube that you would cooperate promptly with media outlets and the UFO community. But we are not talking about 2 guys on a hill but potentially up to 6 kids. And not one of them not even a name has surfaced. These instances are insurmountable for me to support in my conscious being. This is such a cruel hoax it makes me vomit a little in the back of my throat.

The fringe enables deceivers and disinformation , they are working against their own interests rather engaging a belief over logic and truth. Some people seriously need to do some personal inventory and ask thyself what do they want, truth or fantasy?

This is appalling

edit on 3-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

You might be right, but starting out by calling believers the lunatic fringe just gets their backs up, it's not helping. Same with Debo and the stick this in your pipe and smoke it comment earlier. It might be funny, but it just makes the whole thing go in circles. If you're really that bothered how about not winding them up? It's almost like both sides are programmed to argue constantly, and the people trying to research have to waste time trawling through it all to find anything.

I have to agree,
Too much time spent in derision, not enough time spent on analysis, or rather analysis with omissions, cameraman no:2 spends most of the time with his camera extended, (you can see the light of the screen) he will not be in-your-face audible. Cameraman no:1's camera position is unknown, but is loud enough. Then we have added links proclaiming a method of debunk of the video, which is ambiguous at best. Much of this derisive spitting comes from Johnny-cum-lately, who will probably disappear back into the ether. I'm beginning to think that we should research more into why so much venom is being poured into debunking this video, than researching the video itself.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Quartza

Theres none

But what you are saying is only half the data is identical, that prior to the whoa they are different but after the whoa they are identical..... why whould they do that (assuming you are right and they have copied the audio) why only copy half and not all of it, it doesnt make sense.
What makes more sense is you have drawn the wrong conclusion.

If the mic was on the top then when he pans up to film the red lights, its now pointing back at the guy behind him
edit on 3-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You are really upset that these people have not come out to the media and been like I shot the film huh? I certainly would not if I was the one who shot the film.

1. I would be ridiculed by people like you.
2. Why go to the media if thats who you believe has been covering stuff like this up if you believe that.
3. You post it on youtube and a bunch of people call you names etc why answer them?
4. They are not in it for money or fame
5. Its a hoax?
6. They have already been silenced?
7. They will come out at a later date as they only uploaded it what a day or 2 ago?
8. People with better shots closer angles are working on money deals before what they have is released

I could go on and on for reasons why you wouldnt come out to the media or why someone hasn't yet. Lets give it a week before we say noone is stepping forward? Can we do that?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
the analysis of the flash was a pretty good call. I had thought of this the very first thing, but kept it to myself to keep from getting fired on by the debunk retards who are experts in nothing but lip service and have never seen a real Ufo in their lives

Retards? If you cant deal with the facts that people are presenting here that conflicts with your beliefs then why are you here? Name calling is what people resort to when dealt a blow of reality. Refer to the manners and decorum disclaimer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you are not open to this being a hoax you can always grace the Grey Area

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

That's awesome. Did anyone catch the song that was playing in the car when those people were talking Hebrew? It's the same ELO song (don't bring me down) that Art Bell always plays for bumper music when he fills in on Coast to Coast! LOL, classic.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

The "woah(s)" got my attention too.

They do seem identical.

I need to look at that a little closer.

Can you cut and paste both sound bites in repetition as to get a comparative?

That would be better than stating.

Guz.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I have just seen that footage. i cannot think of anything natural or manmade that could account for this

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join