It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by DeboWilliams

I went back as far as 08 and the camera moves, give me a break.

Yea, the camera moves, but between the 1-28 and today it hasn't, which means his CURRENT statement saying that you cannot see the dome in frame is valid for it's CURRENT position. Your argument would only work if it's orientation would've changed between these 2 date, THEN maybe you could say his statement wouldn't matter.

So thank you for throwing everyone off track with this bit of information, theres clearly a few people who was following your information to the T as proof, but unfortunately your debunking skills have led them astray.

"but it is located at the right (east) part of the picture" meaning it is in picture, but it can not be seen due to distance and stuff in front of it. Thats what I get from it.

look, I'll ask this guy one more time to clearify but honestly (i think he might be getting pissed lol),

You guys are just too much, your refusal to cope with the fact that this event has been a fraud from the beginning has been the true topic of this thread

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams

I went back as far as 08 and the camera moves, give me a break.

Yea, the camera moves, but between the 1-28 and today it hasn't, which means his CURRENT statement saying that you cannot see the dome in frame is valid for it's CURRENT position. Your argument would only work if it's orientation would've changed between these 2 date, THEN maybe you could say his statement wouldn't matter.

So thank you for throwing everyone off track with this bit of information, theres clearly a few people who was following your information to the T as proof, but unfortunately your debunking skills have led them astray.

"but it is located at the right (east) part of the picture" meaning it is in picture, but it can not be seen due to distance and stuff in front of it. Thats what I get from it.

i agree,

Manager: It is located at south Jerusalem looking north. The dome of the rock is not seen, but it is located at the right (east) part of the picture

he doesnt say its not in this picture, he says its located in the right part of the picture, but you cant see it

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

Hence their youtube username - YDM... no?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I took exactly what the Manager said and he said "but it is located at the right (east) part of the picture" he also says "the dome of the rock is not seen in the picture" obviously you can not see it. Take into account distance and objects in front of it. It is in the picture though according to quote 1 just not visible according to quote 2

I also await his response if I am wrong I am wrong, but I will not just not question the facts. I wont do that. Thanks for asking him.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well, just as I thought, my thread got trashed. Any new evidence posted must be sorted out through this heap.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by amodedoma
reply to post by Mr Mask

I believe that planting hoax video evidence is the easiest way to discredit an authentic event. It's easier than planning and carrying out a hoax in the first place. Video evidence will never prove anything for just this reason. When I saw three glowing orbs floating over my town, I know what I saw. I also knew that it would have been embarassingly foolish of me to record it on video and post it, for reasons that are clearly obvious. It's not that unusual for unexplainable aerial phenomenon to occur, and it seems to me a reasonable thing to be interested in. But suddenly a bunch of kooks appear telling stories of flying saucers and alien abductions, and surprise, suprise, nothing happened, it's all bunk, and why are you wasting your time on this stuff. It all follows a carefully devised plan to keep people from becoming too curious about unexplained aerial phenomenon, but why?

True story. Planting more 'angles' and obviously hoaxing them while making purposeful mistakes would be very effective. It's a very old political trick...one small thing which discredits something real and honest can throw the whole story off. The real question here would be who would benefit from such a thing? You would normally follow the money or power to the disinfo agent but as far as this goes I can't see motivation. Well...realistically anyway. There would have to be some super black powerful group that has the lockdown on the whole world of UFO reports...wait....who is in my bushes with a camera and parabolic mike !?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I took exactly what the Manager said and he said "but it is located at the right (east) part of the picture" he also says "the dome of the rock is not seen in the picture" obviously you can not see it. Take into account distance and objects in front of it. It is in the picture though according to quote 1 just not visible according to quote 2

I also await his response if I am wrong I am wrong, but I will not just not question the facts. I wont do that. Thanks for asking him.

That's funny because you wasn't questioning FlySolo, he should be doing all this, not me. He should be the one proving his information is GOOD & SOLID. All the debunkers here went out of their way to post youtube videos and actual in-depth explanations with facts on the subject to back their claims, but here you have FlySolo who looks at a few webcam still caps and immediately jumps the gun without even attempting to verify ANY of this information with credible sources.

@FlySolo, this thread was trashed along time ago, your just now figuring this out.
edit on 3-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Well, just as I thought, my thread got trashed. Any new evidence posted must be sorted out through this heap.

We were expecting that. I believe the mods even said that would happen.

Is there any way to link to posts only or?

What about reposting back to back posts because I'm interested but there is too much babble to work though efficiently here.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by haketem
reply to post by Ashtrei

Hence their youtube username - YDM... no?

Nicely spotted, makes sense to me
My wife and i were discussing this last night and she said if she filmed something like this she would not post it in her regular YT channel, but create a new one just for the purpose, when dealing with an issue as contentious as this, one must look to ones privacy
To me its a reasonable explanation for the newly created channels with just the UFO related stuff in them

Thanks again Haketem, excellent input, those daylight vids of the two lookouts you found have been very helpful

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I did not think that you could contact the webcam manager like that or I probably would have to credit his answer more if he was correct. My bad.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I wonder if Jeff Ritzmann ( jritzmann) has been in lately.....he is great analysing photos, actually he is on the ATS list for helping out in this area, and Im sure he does vids too?
I will go U2U him and see if he can add his opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I am figuring things out other ways, but the burden of proof lays with you too. It works both ways, you say no and came up with your analysis to back it. You tried to prove me wrong by speaking with the manger but inadvertently proved me more correct. I'm not going to work against you, but I will let your contempt work in my favor.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jayln2010

Your second point is GREAT! Think about how easy it would be to discredit real evidence if someone muddied the waters with manipulated evidence. If you're in a court trial and the defense finds that some of the evidence against his or her client has been planted or manipulated in some way and announces this to the jury, wouldn't the jury then suspect ALL the evidence the prosecution presents?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The fact that the fourth video shows the 23 seconds the object was directly above the ground - as per the first video - says fake to me. Presumably the camera was switched off just before this point. Not entirely why because they enjoy filming stuff of no consequence like random car journeys.

So, given that, someone would have said: "ZOMG! A UFO!!11!!1!"

In Hebrew.

That being the case, why didn't we see the camera being switched on then show the mad scramble to focus and film the object? What we get is the object suddenly in view and focussed for the full 23 seconds that it was shown above the ground in the first video

So that suggests they just switched the camera on and it happened to have the object in perfect focus. It would have been more believable if they'd shown the mad rush to film it, or had less than 23 seconds of footage of it above the ground.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkererJim

I'm leaning towards hoax on this one, however, for many FX experts here who say it's an obvious hoax, and not a very good one at that...can you provide links to "really good" CGI hoaxes?

^yeah it would seem im some cases cgi is to the new millenium what weather baloons where to the past generation lol

as far as skeptics/blind-believers i think both are counter-productive to any investigation whatever happened to non-bias??

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Utah footage (Jan. 27th) : www.youtube.com...

Jerusalem footage (Jan. 28th) : 1st video:

2nd video (different people, Jan. 28th ):

World Powers Stunned By Message From God (?) article:

Hillary Clinton calls historic meeting of ambassadors (Jan. 31st)www.politico.com...

Fourth Horseman seen on MSNBC during Egyptian riots (fast-forward to minute 10:25):
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Fourth Horseman (youtube):
www.youtube.com...

Connect the dots... mass animal deaths worldwide, crazy weather worldwide, the ufo vids, world powers stunned from message from God, Hillary calling historic meeting right after, the fourth horseman video....

Matthew 24:6 "And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end."

Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."

Matthew 24:8-9 "But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations on account of my name."

Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come."

Jeremiah 23:7-8 "Therefore behold, the days are coming declares the Lord, when they will no longer say, as the Lord lives, who brought up the sons of Israel from the land of Egypt, but as the Lord lives, who brought up and led back the descendants of the household of Israel from the north land and from all the countries where I have driven them. Then they will live on their own soil."

Revelation 11:3, 7-10 "And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophecy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth. When they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up out of the abyss will make war with them, and overcome them and kill them. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which mystically is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. Those from the peoples and tribes and tongues and nations will look at their dead bodies for three and a half days, and will not permit their dead bodies to be laid in a tomb. And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and celebrate; and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth."

Luke 21:28 "But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

Luke 21:32 "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place."

Psalms 19:1-6 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth forth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race. His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

I'm not religous but this year has started off pretty freaky!!!!
edit on 3-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella
I wonder if Jeff Ritzmann ( jritzmann) has been in lately.....he is great analysing photos, actually he is on the ATS list for helping out in this area, and Im sure he does vids too?
I will go U2U him and see if he can add his opinion.

David Biedny also made a comment on the first vid

Just a quick note to those willing to dismiss this because of the stabilization point:

This is nighttime footage, heavily compressed JPEG. Doing a stabilization pass - motion tracking with After Effects, I'll presume, though I don't think the poster was specific, please correct me if I'm wrong - on this kind of footage, is one note short of silly. If I'm supposed to come to the conclusion that we're looking at a comp consisting of a blue or greenscreen shot of the guy standing in front of the wall, with the city composited into the background, and the whole thing motion locked for the camera tilt up, well, sorry, I don't buy it.

dB

Pg 23 of this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

The burden of proof lies with the original creators of this video tbh. But since they're nowhere to be found
. I have shown that the second video (the one supposedly recorded by the guy that is seen recording in the first video) has altered the audio, now what legit reason would they have for blatantly doing this OTHER than to deceive. If that video has been shown to have been tampered with and has been endorsed by the 1st video as to be authentic, then all of these become void, not matter if 20 pop up, Simply because they have already been caught lieing and fabricating. My evidence shows the great lengths they went thru just to alter that, so they clearly cant be trusted anymore.

Once again, my proof is not based on speculation and flimsy theories and hearsay, If anyone with general knowledge of audio would step up and look at my video, then watch the 2 videos in question they would NOT disagree AT ALL.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

-- Thu 23:10 James: I have one last question, I observed a light that appeared in the archive videos for the webcam "All-day pictures in a clip", video date 28-01-2011. This light appears at 2011-01-27 23:57:56, 2011-01-28 00:57:59 and 2011-01-28 04:18:06. This light blinks and disappears. You can observe it in that video, and it appears in the right middle location of that video. I was curious about the lights location, could it have appeared directly above the Dome of the rock? I know this is a odd question but I thank you for your help
-- Thu 23:23 02WS Manager As I sad, the dome of the rock is not seen in the picture. So, it can not be directly above it.

In his answer he seems to state that "it" [the light] can not be directly above it [the dome]

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Alright guys I just got thinking this is a religious area. Has anyone searched for videos pretaining to an "angel" instead of a UFO? I think I am going to do this and see if I come up with different angles.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join