It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

great find!
I hope you don't mind but i've added your findings to the report on O-fu here

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by shdezine
I received a call from my aunt in Boca Raton FL, which is about 30 min north of where I stay, she was histerical saying that her daughters saw ufos during their high school reunion. I did a search on youtube and found only 1 video posted of this incident, which coincidently is the same night as this event in jerusalem, 1/28/11. The uploader says it took place around 10 pm. Is this a coincidence? Or do they have any relation?

10 pm eastern this took place, at what time did the Jerusalem citing take place, taking into account timezones?

Thought I would add my 2 cents. Thanks

Have to say that's very interesting. Those lights do look similar.
And I think the time difference between Florida and Israel is 7 hours.

link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

If you watch the other videos you will notice the dome itself is not lit at night, only the building it is upon. The weather cam is to far away to pick up that detail anyways

link   
reply to post by Crimelab

Amazing example of what happens when someone knows they're beat but simply has to find a way to avoid the potential realities staring them in the face.

This is a game-changing event. The world may just have changed forever.

Let's be ready for the ever-more incredible changes ahead!

Congratulations to all who, like a dog with a meaty bone, just wouldn't let go. Congratulations to the world of UFOlogy, for finding something so special in terms of what it may mean in the grand scheme of things. And thanks, to whoever was piloting that craft over the Old City..! We all owe you a pint or two.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm not very knowledgeable about the technical video arguments being made here, however I have uploaded to YT many times and I know that they convert the original format to .flav Is it possible that their conversion process could render a video that appears to have two types? Just wanted to throw that out there...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

Dude, I don't know you and I don't believe that every person that claims it on this thread is an expert in this very field. That includes you. I can't judge what is a true de-bunking explanation because there are only about 20 different ones, and they mostly disagree with one another. Just because you yell "I know the truth" doesn't make it true, get it?

For those of us with zero technical knowledge, all of these re-worked videos mean jack-crap-all. Too much techy information that argues with itself. But, the cctv images are impossible to argue with, as far as I can tell.

I think that is why it's been avoided til now.

Don't take my word for it, download the mp3's from the videos yourself. compare them yourself. Tell me if theyre the same or not.

JUST DO SOMETHING that has some type of weight OTHER than just spouting empty comments

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
To those who insist "i can do this with CGI", the ship in the movie Titanic was CGI too, It doesnt automatically follow that there never was a ship called the TItanic that struck an iceberg and sank.
Just because you can re enact an event with CGI doesnt mean the original event didnt happen.
That argument doesnt provide any conclusive argument one can Hang their hats on either way
edit on 3-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
reply to post by FlySolo

Its funny because I feel I am being talked over. Like as Im talking I can see them with fingers in their ears going blah, blah, blah......Just so they cant hear. I said something hear and there throughout this thread about your find and no one would react. No one!

I would like to say, perhaps prematurely, that the way I think I'll be able to debunk Video#2, is that for a flash of light to have actually occurred, and not faked. Meaning, an actual flash of light is what must have happened to explain why the contents of Video#2 are the way they are. What these specific telltale gems are I shall reveal in that post.

(Please note that flash of light does not equal orb)

I'll sleep over it first before posting... so sleepy at the moment...

At this point I could still be wrong about Video#2, that's why I'm not posting ;-p

I shall look into your and flysolo's posts closely...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
reply to post by FlySolo

great find!
I hope you don't mind but i've added your findings to the report on O-fu here

Nice!
Thanks for that

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

it is my observation that when they tend to do the "not so", "hoax" and "it came from here" when in fact it came from there, and other type hype, that there is some thing to it, and do not want the masses to see nor the "G" for bid the msm get it out well it seems that the plan to put this to bed, and too call it a hoax, has back fired, more and more across the web, msm are starting to think this is the real deal, and not saying it is one way or the other, fake or real, but letting you decide, as a viewer or reader.too make up your own mind.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

no problem! This story beats the hell out of the China UFO's, that's for sure
I can't wait to see what happens next.
edit on 3-2-2011 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
www.videogateway.tv...,buy;bw,live;stream_id,2020

This is a live feed I am trying to find away to look back at older dates if its possible can someone help me see if it is I am not good at searching for crap unless pointed in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Speaking of the China UFO, remember when they kept using the same exposed helicopter image as the UFO? Now MSM is using the same faked 3rd video instead of the others. Definitely a pattern of disinfo

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I've made a complaint about the removal of the re-posted FLYSOLO research from my post on page 20-ish. Anyone else whose quote was edited down should also complain, as it lowers the visibility of the key argument in favour of the 'believer' position.

Otherwise, we'll have to each independently grab the same screenshots and post them again, in order to reaffirm the evidence posted already by FLYSOLO. Which seems to have a shoelace-tying effect to me. MAKE THE EVIDENCE VISIBLE. Don't accept that the truth of the Weathercam footage be buried ten pages back.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So let me make this clear: I have never stated one way or the other whether I believe that videos 1 & 4 are hoaxes. As for #2, the one you claim to have de-bunked...good for you. As for making empty statements..thanks, appreciate that.

I don't know what I believe about any of the videos except #3. It is crap.As for your de-bunking of #2, I still don't know if what I hear is impossible. My landline phone picks up background noise so much more easily than my own voice when I am talking on it. The person on the other end always wants to know why everyone in the house is yelling over me! Does that mean that someone is muddling with my phone everytime I use it?

All in all, the cctv image is genuine, IMO, and you should take a look at that and decide what you think about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

There are some people who simply scream hoax because they are protecting their own predisposed beliefs. There would be no amount of evidence that one could present to change the minds of those who choose to remain fixed in their own limited paradigm.

Tell me. What would be absolute evidence to you? What would it possibly take for someone like yourself to entertain the reality and existence of extraterrestrial entities?

I can clearly see that these are items that would NEVER pass your rigorous analysis.
1. eyewitness testimony. It would not matter to you if 1000 people came forward and were all of an upstanding reputation. You would find a means to discredit them.
2. Photo evidence. Even if there were photos taken by professional photographers, or, even non-professional photographers, you would claim that "it simply isn't compelling enough."
3. Video Evidence, as demonstrated here. 4 different camera views, 4 different people. Still not compelling enough.

Now what amazes me more than anything, are the people who spend countless hours trying to debunk what others choose to believe. What would be your motivation? If it weren't real, then in fact, it is not worth your time to even discuss it. Lord knows that when I come across something that has no value or merit in my life, I move on to find something that does. So, those who continuously scream "Hoax," and come back to comment repetitively on something that they do not believe in,seem to be acting on an agenda that I simply cannot understand.

Personally, I don't "believe" in UFOs...I KNOW that they exist. Do I need to PROVE why I KNOW that they exist? NOPE. But the burden here is on the non-believer, and so far, there has been "NO COMPELLING EVIDENCE PRODUCED THAT SHOWS THAT THIS IS A FAKE."

And there is my "skeptical" opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If this is an alien spacecraft:

Why did it appear in the heart of Jerusalem? A religious alien? Or, maybe these anomalies are attracted by certain materials, such as the nuclear urane(?) or gold like the roof of this building.

The reaction: I think I recognized the words "what is that?" (ma ze) - and "mother" (ima) which sounded weird but I don't know Hebrew that much. Maybe someone with good Hebrew can tell us how solid the reaction of the people seems as contrary to acting. (I haven't read the entire thread so sorry if I'm missing something.)
edit on 3-2-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
I would sooner believe Cloverfield was real... but, it doesn't matter. A thread closed and re-opened... Pages and pages of analysis and discussion... The hoaxer has won.

excuse me but nothing was proven, therefore you cant say that the Hoaxer has won?, your just making empty statements.

And also what do you bring into the debate? i am still re watching the videos, to make my own analysis.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Whoa excellent work flysolo, the videos you have posted make this seem ever more genuine, this has got to be the best UFO footage in history now! Too many videos from different sources.

Will wait to see laymanskeptics research into it, but the coincidences are really quite staggering now.

We need some witness testimonials aswell, as the flash did seem really bright.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonas86
If this is an alien spacecraft:

Why did it appear in the heart of Jerusalem? A religious alien? Or, maybe these anomalies are attracted by certain materials, such as the nuclear urane(?) or gold like the roof of this building.

The reaction: I think I recognized the words "what is that?" (ma ze) - and "mother" (ima) which sounded weird but I don't know Hebrew that much. Maybe someone with good Hebrew can tell us how solid the reaction of the people seems as contrary to acting.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

I highly doubt that "religion" has much to do with it. Maybe political. When one speaks of Jerusalem being the "Holy Land," a definition outside of religion might be in order. Axis lines of the earth, power points, and magnetic pull might have influence on areas in which UFOS might choose to visit. Political turmoil or weapons may also have something to do with it.

There is a variety of different reasons why an extraterrestrial may choose locations.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join