It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hopefuly we get to the bottom of this case.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Mr. Menachem Ben David - is not cooperating with the investigation, media , UFO research ect

Mr. Menachem Ben David - is acting like a perpetrator rather a witness , will not answer emails and questioning

Mr. Menachem Ben David - provides videos with altered audio , even manipulated said audio

Mr. Menachem Ben David - first video has anomalies such as violating laws of perception

Mr. Menachem Ben David - is exclusive to notorious hoax web site and perpetrator of hoaxes

What now? Mr. Menachem Ben David has several key aspects of a text book HOAXER!
edit on 3-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

I'm just curious so I have to ask you sir. Who is this Menachen Ben David you are talking?
Because according to my source the actual videographer (The original footage) has a
different name and I checked him. Therefore it seems you are mistaken with another
person or you are referring to the author of a different footage not the original one.

I'm not interested in participating on this debat but your statements attracted my attention.
Can you tell me who is this Menachem Ben David, why are you claiming he is the author
of the footage, where did you get this information? That's all and thank you.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
reply to post by Paradigm2012

When you're done posting videos with choppers labelled as UFOs you could start addressing the interlaced v. progressive argument. I asked you to do this a few pages ago, but all you do is scream that this is the real deal without considering the other side.

Thank you for your time.

Choppers make noise and cause wind.

Any other questions I can answer for you?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by DeboWilliams

Have you ever used a phone video camera. When you yell at all near it or into it the microphone gets kind of fuzzy at least this is the case with mine. Just saying the hiss or fuzzy ness is most likely the crap mic on his phone. Have someone call you and have them yell near there phone even from a arms distance you will see what I mean.

Did you bother watching my video,

DID ANYONE BOTHER WATCHING MY VIDEO? I know it's a bit long, but I had to cover all basis.

Just ask yourself this, if you was talking with the phone 1-2 feet from your face, why would someone 10 feet behind you be louder than you?

Or look at it this way, why in the first video, the guy that's seen recording (who is about 5-10 feet away from the camera) is at, lets say -10db, then in his own video (the camera is 1-2 feet from his face) his voice is still exactly -10db. THIS MAKES NO DAMN SENSE. It's ignorant to think otherwise. This is not quantum physics here folks, its common sense.

How about I challenge you all to prove me otherwise.

Get 2 cellphones, and just recreate what they did, stand roughly 10 feet from each other (one behind another) and BOTH people record a video at the same time, Then both of you guys talk

THE OPPOSITE PERSON FROM THE RECORDERS PERSPECTIVE WILL BE LOWER IN VOLUME. ALWAYS.

Unless the other person is yelling at the top of his lungs and the guy that's recording is whispering, it will NEVER work that way

I went out of my way to prove the audio's fake, to prove my point of view, so why don't you people who keep dismissing our FACTS actually TRY to disprove what WE are showing. If you can't put forth alittle effort to prove YOUR points, your opinions don't matter and your statements are VOID

link   
So if these videos are of the same event, why cant the flash be seen in the 3rd video ? also the object appears to be slightly further away from the dome than in the other videos.

link   

Disregard the video footage to get the idea from my next statement - if this thing happened, surely there would've been eyewitnesses coming forward from the very first day. We have zero such so far. Also, this happened over one of the most important places for the jew people. Third most sacred place in the world for the Islam. Now, I'm sure that if this has been witnessed by even ten people (and it should've been seen by much more than that) there would have been religious debates and statements all over the place already. Also, there was zero reaction from the Israel Military, and I assure you that there would've been much if this orb was indeed over Jerusalim...

I agree that some people were too quick on their way to proving this a hoax, but this implies for the opposition as well.

Well, unless CCTV and other footage start popping up, as well as tens of people admitting seeing this with their own eyes, it never happened for me. You guys and gals, have fun debating over the videos. I'm done.
edit on 3-2-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Claytonius

Originally posted by 0bserver1

Originally posted by Cassius666

^ news story can be traced back to ALBERT WEBER, who is a CRACKPOT and known associate of Micheal Weber, who coincidentally is the only one who has interviewed Eli....
edit on 3-2-2011 by Claytonius because: spelling

Lol that he's a crackpot I did know. but the other I didn't !
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Heya, i'm new here so i'll try my best to be civil

I been watching this 'event' since the first clips were uploaded and started going viral ... all very interesting, and just to make my position clear - I know there is alien life out in the multiverse, its a mathematical fact there will be, but is it visiting/interacting with us? I prefer to be skeptical and look for evidence ...

So, i agree with the proposition that clip 3 is fake, but as to the others (1,2 & 4) i'm not yet convinced either way and agree that until more evidence is gained or eyewitness come forward we're not really making any progress. And that brings me to my point of signing up here on the forum so i could 'wave this flag' so to speak

Why is the mainstream insisting on only showing clip 3? As has been said earlier (and yes i have read the entirety of both threads and watched attached vid 'evidence' etc), this all smacks of disinfo and distraction. Civil unrest in Egypt and the middleeast all around Israel, growing global economic crises, and of course including the Utah sightings ...

Either:
1) it is real and the PTB are in damage control mode filling the mainstream with 'debunkable' material so the sheeple ignore the incident.
2) it is a deliberate fake engineered by the PTB to add to the tensions in the area, to be 'played' in their usual MO of disinfo and divisionary tactics.
3) a 'genuine fake' made by some film students with a very poor crasp of consequencies, and so revert to point 1 ie the PTB are trying to mitigate any possible influence this will have on public opinion/perceptions of the current ongoing crises.

sooo ... all in all whether it be fake or real it has some potentially serious consequencies to the local geopolitics as well as globally, and in which case imho you really can't ignore it or stop trying to find more evidence and proof one way or another. We need eyewitness and/or more clips to start surfacing. Should also keep a careful eye on the political 'shuffling' that is going on. Also something to consider when looking for a witness or the original uploader for example ... if this was real, and the PTB wanted to hide it, then don't you think that original uploader will be finding his life very very difficult right about now? Emails by the hundred, phone calls, maybe even a 'knock' on the door? Same would go for any witness IF this is real, or IF this was a high level engineered fake.

Thanks to all you folks for working at this, i'm very intrigued, please keep up the great work!

PS sorry if i am repeated things already mentioned!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the translation Paradigm. Still, the non-behavior of the cell phone camera operator is what does not ring true to me, which is what makes me look suspiciously at the rest of the set up. There is no reason for this video - a chronicle of a car ride though a safe neighborhood of Jerusalem, other than to set up the 'set up' of him needing to 'pee' and get out of the car and see the event. Then there are security issues with being out this late at night in a divided city, while the Middle East is erupting - there are plausible political ramifications to go with the implausible story line.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ch1n1t0

Disregard the video footage to get the idea from my next statement - if this thing happened, surely there would've been eyewitnesses coming forward from the very first day. We have zero such so far. Also, this happened over one of the most important places for the jew people. Third most sacred place in the world for the Islam. Now, I'm sure that if this has been witnessed by even ten people (and it should've been seen by much more than that) there would have been religious debates and statements all over the place already. Also, there was zero reaction from the Israel Military, and I assure you that there would've been much if this orb was indeed over Jerusalim...

I agree that some people were too quick on their way to proving this a hoax, but this implies for the opposition as well.

Well, unless CCTV and other footage start popping up, as well as tens of people admitting seeing this with their own eyes, it never happened for me.

There are 6 witnesses have you bothered to try and contact them? and are you walking around outside at 1:00 A.M and would you notice something that lasted 24 seconds? at 1:00 A.M.

6 witnesses at 1:00 A.M is pretty darn good for a case

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I guess what I'm argueing differently is this topic will get crazy once this stuff gets into politics.Because I think this stuff is realy real.Kinda gettign off the topic because I do not know how to do video editing and that sort of stuff.It is fun watching you guys show your side of the evidence though.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thank you for those of you who have checked out what I investigated last night. For the others who have not seen this and if you would like to have a discussion, I will post my findings again because the original thread has been closed for comments.

There is a weather cam in Jerusalem that points north and shows the old city with the dome to the right. The cam is located HERE.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ea56654ad01.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a look into the north horizon of Jerusalem. You can see Malcha at the left side and all the way to the old city at the right.

This is a still shot of a typical night. Nothing exciting going on here.

A google map reveals the dome as indicated by the (A) and the cam is located just south of the Armenian Quarter.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0038b8c9e84f.jpg[/atsimg]

Going to the 02ws site, you can enter in any date from 2008 in the following format: 28-01-2011
I did this for every day of January. Nothing exciting until I came to 26-01-2011 AND 28-01-2011. Instead of starting with the 26th, I would like to show you what I found on the 28th first...

January 28 @ 12:57 am
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecf9cf4131e9.jpg[/atsimg]

January 28 @ 4:18 am
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad1f83f83941.jpg[/atsimg]

A quick cut and paste of my comments from the first thread (rainy day laziness)

Now, remember I said I went through everyday of January to see if this is a common occurrence. Perhaps a street light, a yard light, or some kind of light on a timer but nothing. Not even a plane in the sky. I was expecting to see this light appear at least once but nadda. Yet, this light appears at the exact same time the witnesses say and at the exact same location. Coincidence? Maybe, but I don't believe in coincidences. i actually saw it flash in there about three times but I couldn't pause it quick enough.

I know this post may seem weak but until you go through every day I did and then suddenly see this appear in the correct location and time then I have to wonder hmmmm.

Now this tiny little light may not seem to be all that significant. But, it is and I'll tell you why...
This light was captured at exactly 3 minutes to 1 am. I went back to 26-01-2011 and this is what I found:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/779d4b9636bc.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice the time stamp on the picture? 12:57, am two days before the sighting and to the exact same minute and location.

No where in all the days of January except the 26th and 28th does this light appear.

But wait! there's more...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d5180b39180.jpg[/atsimg]

What is this thing doing hanging in the air on the afternoon of the 26th?

So yes, we have other pictures taken from a cam in Jerusalem that can not be faked.

edit on 3-2-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Jewish people in Isreal are not the kind of people who would pull this kind of hoax

Care to explain? I'd say that Jews are as likely to hoax than any other religious group.

I start to get the feeling I'm talking to a 15-year-old?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

So if the majority of the members are in favor of this sighting, is there going to be thread that says, blablabla on Mount Jerusalem is no hoax ? because almost every thread that put in the hoax section was labeled as a hoax?

link   
LOL Jaime Maussan guy will be all over this.That guy is classic lol.They do not seem to even use any skepticism.He is stooping for fraud and does not seem to care.

link   
I would sooner believe Cloverfield was real... but, it doesn't matter. A thread closed and re-opened... Pages and pages of analysis and discussion... The hoaxer has won.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Inerlaced and progressive footage in the same shot. That means the only conclusion is, this is a hoax, no? On top of it the people behind and in front of the camera are involved in classes that include filmmaking. So many red flags.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
*SNIPED EXCESSIVE QUOTING*

Does that little light appear on other random days like say Dec or Nov etc?

if its not there in Dec or other days then its unusual

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
edit on February 3rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well, it is obvious Paradigm2012 isn't reading comments before replying so there is no point in talking to him... but I will make one last reply.

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
Cellphones are known for these types of artifacts.

SHOW ME a cell phone video with city lights and a wall moving independently form each other. Oh and make sure there is an entire tree on the entire right side of the image that is unaffected.

You could not pindown an accurate horizon.

Like I said, and which you ignored.... You don't even need to use the horizon to see the issue. ALL OF THE LIGHTS MOVE WITH THE HORIZON.

The leading wall edge is jittery because of the pixelation and out of focus range do to the city lights and the blue light in the top right corner.

That was complete hogwash. I can clearly see the cracks between each brick in the entire video... that is what was motion tracked. That is what was used to help put the line where it actually is.

You had to alter the image just to make the wall visible. When you did that did you cause any data loss.

DATA LOSS?
So what data was lost then?

For your information I didn't have to alter any images.

I did however increase brightness on some of my videos. But all that does is uniformly increase the value of each pixel color. Key word UNIFORMLY, so there is no change in actual pixel difference.

His legs jitter with the wall because the celphone camera is writing the screen in that manner.

No, his legs jitter with the wall because the wall, and his legs are actually moving, so is the entire tree as a whole.

Why does his head stay stable with (your imaginary horizon)

Because the horizon is fake...

And because his head is nearest to the point of interest of the camera... It's like asking why the hub of a wheel stays in one place while the tire moves around.

By the way thank you for proving there is no parallax by confirming his head stays in one spot with the horizon.

Again, "imaginary horizon" is not necessary.. ALL THE LIGHTS MOVE WITH THE HORIZON.

Why does his arms stay stable with (your imaginary horizon)

Because the horizon is fake...

Why is the only thing that sways with (your imaginary horizon) his legs and the wall and the ground

Because the horizon is fake....

its because its a cellphone camera artifact

If it was a cell phone artifact then why does the ENTIRE TREE ALL THE WAY DOWN THE SIDE OF THE IMAGE move EXACTLY with the ground??
edit on 3-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Jewish people in Isreal are not the kind of people who would pull this kind of hoax
I doubt these people even own digital imaging software

This is at best ignorant, and at worst ... racist nonsense. What 'digital imaging' software are you aware of?

I suppose Adobe Israel is part of some elaborate conspiracy?

As for persons saying a single person couldn't do work like this ... Sorry to say, but it's ignorant of you to assume.

I've worked with lost boys graduates, self taught online types, and persons from a number of other schools.

I advise strongly checking out some lost boys reels. Not all the shots they do are perfect but they compose ENTIRE shots as part of their course work. Not just a single light in the sky. These are junior artists.

People are also welcome to query me in chat or whatevers if they want to see some work or just talk about things. Assuming they're not going to squeal debunker at me! >.<

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join